- Attorneys for death row inmate seek more time for appeal Updated: May-24-16 1:16 pm
CROWN POINT, Indiana - Attorneys for a Gary man sentenced to death for killing his wife and two teenage stepchildren have asked a magistrate to give him more time to sign a document needed for the case to be reviewed.
- Consumer groups ask court to reconsider records ruling Updated: May-19-16 6:24 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Consumer advocates asked the Indiana Supreme Court on Thursday to reconsider a recent ruling that allows lawmakers to ignore requests for emails and other documents that are made under the state's public records law.
- Newborn blood sample case appealed to Indiana's high court Updated: May-19-16 6:05 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indiana couple seeking the destruction of millions of newborn blood samples stored in a state warehouse is appealing their case to the Indiana Supreme Court.
- Panel recommends discipline against former prosecutor Brizzi Updated: May-19-16 2:33 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Supreme Court's Disciplinary Commission has recommended former Marion County Prosecutor Carl Brizzi face discipline for misconduct while in office.
- Indiana seeks new judge after no damages awarded in IBM case Updated: May-10-16 5:47 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Attorneys for the state are challenging a judge's decision not to award Indiana damages in its long-running fight with IBM Corp. over the company's failed effort to privatize state welfare services, saying a new judge should be appointed to handle the case.
- Recent editorials published in Indiana newspapers Updated: May-10-16 10:01 am
The (Fort Wayne) Journal Gazette. May 6, 2016
- Pence names Indianapolis lawyer to state Supreme Court Updated: May-09-16 3:34 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis attorney Geoffrey Slaughter, tapped to become the newest member of the Indiana Supreme Court, will "serve the people of Indiana with great distinction," Gov. Mike Pence said Monday in announcing Slaughter as his pick to fill a vacancy on the state's highest court.