- Indiana man set for release after conviction is overturned Updated: Jan-27-16 9:01 am
ELKHART, Indiana - A northern Indiana man who faced 50 years in prison before the Indiana Supreme Court overturned murder convictions against him and two co-defendants is set for release this week from a state prison.
- Solicitor general among applicants for Supreme Court vacancy Updated: Jan-25-16 3:21 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana's solicitor general is among 30 attorneys and judges seeking to replace retiring Indiana Supreme Court Justice Brent Dickson.
- Indiana creating 6 commercial courts for pilot project Updated: Jan-22-16 3:42 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana is creating six new courts that will specialize in resolving the complex disputes that often arise involving some of the state's businesses.
- Deadline approaches to apply for Indiana Supreme Court Updated: Jan-18-16 3:39 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The deadline for attorneys to apply to become an Indiana Supreme Court justice is noon on Jan. 25.
- Indiana Supreme Court to hear case in original state capital Updated: Jan-14-16 3:39 am
CORYDON, Indiana - Indiana's high court will participate in the state's bicentennial celebrations by hearing oral arguments in the same tiny southern Indiana room that housed the state's original Supreme Court.
- Indiana chief justice says state courts feeling drug crisis Updated: Jan-13-16 5:28 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana's drug crisis is flooding its courts with a growing number of cases and sending a surge of children into its welfare system, state Supreme Court Chief Justice Loretta Rush told a joint session of the Legislature on Wednesday.
- Obama nominates Selby, Ong for federal judgeships Updated: Jan-12-16 6:10 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - President Barack Obama has nominated former Indiana Supreme Court Justice Myra Selby to the 7th U.S. District Court of Appeals.
- Indiana Supreme Court Justice Dickson to step down April 29 Updated: Jan-11-16 11:53 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Supreme Court Justice Brent E. Dickson says he'll retire from the bench on April 29.