- NBA's current, former stars put on show in Africa exhibition
Updated: Aug-01-15 12:53 pm
JOHANNESBURG - The NBA put on a show in its first exhibition game in Africa on Saturday - starting with a dunk straight from the tip-off by Luc Mbah a Moute.
- Parker leads LA Sparks to 88-77 win over Chicago Sky
Updated: Jul-31-15 11:20 pm
ROSEMONT, Illinois - Candace Parker scored 31 points and all five starters reached double figures to lead the Los Angeles Sparks to their first road win of the season, 88-77 over the Chicago Sky on Friday night.
- Moore leads Minnesota Lynx past Atlanta Dream, 86-70
Updated: Jul-31-15 10:27 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Maya Moore scored 21 points, the 10th straight game the All-Star MVP has had at least 20 points, and grabbed 10 rebounds to help the fast-starting Minnesota Lynx cruise to an 86-70 victory over the Atlanta Dream on Friday night.
- Mystics win 5th straight, 88-53 over Stars
Updated: Jul-31-15 10:26 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Kia Vaughn scored all 15 of her points in a decisive first half, Stefanie Dolson had 14 and the Washington Mystics beat the San Antonio Stars 88-53 on Friday night for the their fifth straight win.
- Stricklen hits go-ahead with 8.2 left, Sun beat Storm 67-66
Updated: Jul-31-15 9:32 pm
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Shekinna Stricklen scored off a rebound with 8.2 seconds left to give Connecticut the lead and finished with 15 points in the Sun's 67-66 victory over the Seattle Storm on Friday night.
- McBride scores 25 as Stars roll past Atlanta Dream 102-85
Updated: Jul-29-15 10:27 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Kayla McBride scored 25 points and Danielle Robinson had 10 points and 12 assists to lead the San Antonio Stars to a 102-85 win over the Atlanta Dream on Wednesday night.
- Johnson, January lead Indiana Fever past New York 84-72
Updated: Jul-29-15 9:32 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Shenise Johnson scored 19 points to lead a balanced offense and the Indiana Fever ended the New York Liberty's five-game winning streak with a 84-72 victory Wednesday night.
- Mystics win 4th straight with 87-74 win over Storm
Updated: Jul-29-15 2:37 pm
WASHINGTON - Ivory Latta made four three-pointers and scored 20 points to lead the Washington Mystics to their fourth-straight victory with an 87-74 win over the Seattle Storm on Wednesday.
- Bonner scores 8 of her 34 in OT as Mercury beat Sky 89-87
Updated: Jul-29-15 1:12 am
PHOENIX - DeWanna Bonner scored eight of her season-high 34 points in overtime and the defending champion Phoenix Mercury rallied to beat the Chicago Sky 89-87 on Tuesday night in their first meeting since last year's WNBA Finals.
- Catchings hits game-winner, becomes 2nd all-time scorer
Updated: Jul-28-15 10:05 pm
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Tamika Catchings hit a game-winning fadeaway jumper with 6 seconds left in overtime and became the WNBA's second all-time leading scorer as the Indiana Fever beat the Connecticut Sun 75-73 on Tuesday night to open the second half of the season.
- Sky trade Sylvia Fowles to Lynx as part of 3-team deal
Updated: Jul-27-15 5:50 pm
Sylvia Fowles only wanted to play for one team this season - the Minnesota Lynx. The Chicago Sky finally were able to make it happen.
- Liberty wins 5th straight before All-Star break
Updated: Jul-23-15 1:02 am
LOS ANGELES - Tina Charles had 14 points and 14 rebounds for her eighth double-double and the New York Liberty beat the Los Angeles Sparks 59-53 on Wednesday night for their fifth straight victory.
- Little, Sun end six-game skid, beat Lynx 78-77 in overtime
Updated: Jul-22-15 3:49 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Camille Little hit a jumper, scoring her only points of the game, with 8 seconds left to help the Connecticut Sun beat the Minnesota Lynx 78-77 in overtime on Wednesday, ending a six-game losing streak.
- Tina Charles scores 30, Liberty beat Storm 81-77
Updated: Jul-22-15 12:21 am
SEATTLE - Tina Charles scored a season-high 30 points to help the New York Liberty beat the Seattle Storm 81-77 on Tuesday night for their fourth straight win.
- Delle Donne's big 2nd half lifts Chicago over Atlanta 97-92
Updated: Jul-21-15 10:41 pm
ROSEMONT, Illinois - Elena Delle Donne scored 21 of her 27 points in the second half, Allie Quigley added a season-high 23 and the Chicago Sky beat the Atlanta Dream 97-92 on Tuesday night in the teams' final game before the All-Star break.
- Dolson scores 18, leads Mystics past Shock, 76-69
Updated: Jul-21-15 3:57 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Stephanie Dolson scored 18, Ivory Latta added 14 points and Tierra Ruffin-Pratt had 13 to help the Washington Mystics beat the Tulsa Shock 76-69 on Tuesday.
- Robinson, Young-Malcolm help Stars beat Fever, 80-62
Updated: Jul-21-15 3:35 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Danielle Robinson scored 18 while Sophia Young-Malcolm added 15 and 10 rebounds to help the San Antonio Stars beat the Indiana Fever 80-62 on Tuesday.
- Lawson scores 24 points, Mystics rally to beat Sun 89-82
Updated: Jul-19-15 9:49 pm
WASHINGTON - Kara Lawson scored a season-best 24 points, LaToya Sanders had six of her season-best 17 points in the final 4 minutes and the Washington Mystics rallied to beat the Connecticut Sun 89-82 on Sunday night.
- Elena Delle Donne leads Sky past Stars, 93-82
Updated: Jul-19-15 8:12 pm
- Epiphanny Prince lifts Liberty past Mercury, 75-73
Updated: Jul-19-15 12:44 am
PHOENIX - Epiphanny Prince scored on a driving layup with 30 seconds left and made two throws with 1.8 to go to give the New York Liberty to a 75-73 victory over the Phoenix Mercury on Saturday night.
- Seattle wins 2nd straight, beating Atlanta 86-73
Updated: Jul-19-15 12:11 am
SEATTLE - Alysha Clarke and Ramu Tokashiki scored 14 points apiece and the Seattle Storm led nearly wire-to-wire for their second straight victory, 86-73 over the Atlanta Dream on Saturday night.
- Fever-Sun WNBA game postponed because of airport delays
Updated: Jul-18-15 4:02 pm
Airport delays forced the postponement of Saturday night's WNBA game between the Indiana Fever and Connecticut Sun.
- Lynx use 19-point run to shut down Sky 84-66
Updated: Jul-17-15 10:11 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Maya Moore matched her season high with 29 points and the Minnesota Lynx beat the Chicago Sky 84-66 on Friday night.
- Mystics snap 3-game skid with 68-50 win over Fever
Updated: Jul-17-15 9:15 pm
- With Isiah Thomas, Liberty set a foundation for a turnaround
Updated: Jul-17-15 6:00 pm
NEW YORK - Twenty minutes after the New York Liberty finish practice, Isiah Thomas hits the court to work with rookie point guard Brittany Boyd.