- Missouri beats South Carolina 24-10 Updated: Oct-03-15 3:35 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Three turnovers helped Missouri on its way to a 24-10 victory against South Carolina Saturday.
- No. 8 Georgia WR McKenzie apologizes for restaurant incident Updated: Oct-02-15 6:58 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia receiver Isaiah McKenzie has apologized for being involved in an incident that led to police being called to an Athens restaurant.
- AP source: Florida QB Grier ill, might not start vs Ole Miss Updated: Oct-02-15 6:58 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - No. 25 Florida could be without quarterback Will Grier against third-ranked Mississippi on Saturday.
- Tebow, teammates reflect on 2008 loss to Ole Miss, Promise Updated: Oct-02-15 1:33 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Frustration on the field turned into tears in the locker room and led to the most impassioned speech in school history, maybe even college football lore.
- Arkansas, Tennessee seek to bounce back from recent losses Updated: Oct-02-15 12:51 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Arkansas and Tennessee both believe they're close to turning the corner.
- Vandy heads to MTSU trying to snap 3-game skid in series Updated: Oct-02-15 12:40 pm
On paper, Vanderbilt visiting Middle Tennessee of Conference USA should be a mismatch with the Commodores from the mighty Southeastern Conference.
- Kentucky aims to avoid a letdown against Eastern Kentucky Updated: Oct-02-15 12:33 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky vows there won't be a letdown this week.
- Auburn hopes to get back on track against San Jose State Updated: Oct-02-15 12:10 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers can't afford to overlook any opponent.
- No. 9 LSU and Fournette ready to run vs. Eastern Michigan Updated: Oct-02-15 10:36 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - There will be no shortage of interested observers this weekend, not to mention Heisman Trophy voters, eager to see what LSU's Leonard Fournette will do next.
- No. 3 Mississippi, 25th-ranked Florida try to stay unbeaten Updated: Oct-02-15 8:58 am
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida defensive end Alex McCalister sensed it across campus all week.
- Receivers for No. 8 LSU understand chances will be limited Updated: Oct-01-15 7:25 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - LSU wide receiver Malachi Dupre knew what he signed up for when he joined the same college program as fellow south Louisiana native Leonard Fournette.
- No. 25 Florida's Taylor has 'matured' since throat slash Updated: Oct-01-15 4:07 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida running back Kelvin Taylor's first month of the season was shameful, educational and motivational.
- Tennessee dedicating areas on campus in honor of Dickey Updated: Oct-01-15 2:27 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee is dedicating a Hall of Champions and a Hall of Fame Plaza on campus Friday in honor of former football coach and athletic director Doug Dickey.
- Stats indicate role reversal for Tennessee, Arkansas Updated: Oct-01-15 1:15 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The reputations of Arkansas and Tennessee suggest a contrast in styles between the Razorbacks' smashmouth approach and a school that bills itself as Wide Receiver U.
- No. 8 UGA, Chubb face No. 13 Alabama's beefy run-stoppers Updated: Oct-01-15 12:34 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama coach Nick Saban believes Georgia's Nick Chubb and Sony Michel stack up well against any tailback tandem in college football.
- Alabama-Georgia, Ole Miss-Florida highlight big week for SEC Updated: Oct-01-15 4:07 am
Things to watch this week in the Southeastern Conference:
- September blues for Missouri, out of poll and QB suspended Updated: Oct-01-15 12:34 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - It has been a tumultuous month for Missouri, which was 25th a week ago and didn't get a single Top 25 vote this week.
- Tennessee linebacker Sapp out with stress fracture in foot Updated: Sep-30-15 8:39 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee reserve linebacker Quart'e Sapp is out indefinitely with a stress fracture in his foot.
- Arkansas' Morgan emerges as top WR option after injuries Updated: Sep-30-15 6:58 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Even first-year Arkansas offensive coordinator Dan Enos admitted wide receiver Drew Morgan was considered more of a role player than playmaker by his coaches last spring.
- Marquee games offer SEC East teams to flex muscles vs. West Updated: Sep-30-15 3:30 pm
Teams in the SEC's East Division have a large chip on their shoulders.
- UAB Everywhere: Ex-Blazers stay connected as they branch out Updated: Sep-30-15 2:39 am
UAB football is both nowhere and everywhere this season.
- Missouri's Mauk, Cuellar suspended indefinitely Updated: Sep-29-15 9:37 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri quarterback Maty Mauk and backup tackle Malik Cuellar have been suspended indefinitely by the school for violating team rules and will not participate in the Tigers' (3-1, 0-1 SEC) home game against South Carolina (2-2, 0-2) Saturday.
- No. 8 UGa looks to get past familiar nemesis: No. 13 Alabama Updated: Sep-29-15 6:13 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Mark Richt had to acknowledge this week is a little different for Georgia.
- Auburn's Malzahn still seeking answers for sluggish offense Updated: Sep-29-15 5:22 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Gus Malzahn's offenses typically are fast-moving, creative and consistently productive.
- It's on: No. 3 Ole Miss' WRs vs. secondary of No. 25 Florida Updated: Sep-29-15 3:53 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - The mutual respect between Mississippi's receivers and Florida's secondary is obvious.