- SEC targets spring break practices in reaction to Harbaugh Updated: Feb-09-16 3:35 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - The Southeastern Conference is asking for a rule preventing football teams from holding practices during spring break.
- Tennessee has reported 18 minor violations to NCAA since May Updated: Feb-09-16 11:10 am
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee has reported 18 Level III violations to the NCAA since May, including four in football.
- Ex-South Carolina coach Spurrier to serve as ambassador Updated: Feb-08-16 6:37 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Steve Spurrier has a new role at South Carolina - special assistant to President Harris Pastides and athletic director Ray Tanner.
- Florida hires Virginia Tech's Gray as defensive backs coach Updated: Feb-04-16 8:24 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida has hired Virginia Tech assistant Torrian Gray as its defensive backs coach.
- Missouri's Odom adds 2 RBs in first recruiting class Updated: Feb-04-16 12:52 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Barry Odom has filled a sudden vacancy at quarterback and Missouri's new coach said on-campus turmoil was no factor in assembling his first recruiting class.
- THE LATEST: Oklahoma lands last big recruit of signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:29 pm
The latest developments on college football signing day (all times EST):
- Missouri adds Jackie Shipp as defensive line coach Updated: Feb-03-16 8:50 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - New Missouri coach Barry Odom filled an unexpected vacancy by hiring Jackie Shipp to coach the defensive line.
- Montgomery inks 1st recruiting class as Pirates' new coach Updated: Feb-03-16 8:06 pm
East Carolina coach Scottie Montgomery barely had time to put together his staff before it was time to hold onto commitments from recruits and seek out new ones.
- LSU adds depth to veteran squad with top-5 rated class Updated: Feb-03-16 8:03 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Tigers coach Les Miles was not necessarily seeking immediate help from the 2016 recruiting class, not with up to 18 starters returning from last season's 9-3 LSU team,
- UAB 's Clark: Signing day 'beyond just a big day' Updated: Feb-03-16 7:54 pm
The UAB Blazers loaded up on junior college players and signed Alabama's Mr. Football in their return to national signing day.
- Alabama leads another strong recruiting class for the SEC Updated: Feb-03-16 7:48 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Alabama's still the unquestioned king of Southeastern Conference recruiting.
- Richt's first class at Miami is made up of 18 signees Updated: Feb-03-16 6:49 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Mark Richt's first Miami recruiting class has a distinct Florida feel.
- Norvell's first class at Memphis includes ex-Tennessee QB Updated: Feb-03-16 6:39 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Memphis coach Mike Norvell's first recruiting class includes a quarterback who began his career across the state.
- Muschamp pleased with 1st recruiting class at South Carolina Updated: Feb-03-16 6:34 pm
South Carolina coach Will Muschamp said he had a high winning percentage in recruiting this year. He hopes that translates to success on the football field.
- Bret Bielema backs off remarks regarding Florida, Ole Miss Updated: Feb-03-16 6:30 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Arkansas coach Bret Bielema did a little backtracking on national signing day.
- Northern Illinois signs class heavy on in-state players Updated: Feb-03-16 6:27 pm
DEKALB, Illinois - Northern Illinois signed a 22-player class with 10 in-state players Wednesday, including at least a couple that could make a quick impact with the Huskies.
- MSU grabs pair of defensive linemen on signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 6:21 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Mississippi State salvaged what looked like a non-descript recruiting class by adding a pair of homegrown defensive linemen.
- Arkansas signs top RB to fill void left by Collins, Williams Updated: Feb-03-16 6:21 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Bret Bielema's lengthy history of coaching standout running backs has helped him land yet another top rusher.
- These 'paper tigers' for TCU may be Patterson's best class Updated: Feb-03-16 6:14 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - TCU coach Gary Patterson usually breaks out the term "paper tigers" when discussing his recruiting classes.
- Florida signs heavy at skill positions to revamp offense Updated: Feb-03-16 6:06 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida added some much-needed talent to its anemic offense on national signing day.
- Alabama closes another highly rated class with 5-star LBs Updated: Feb-03-16 5:27 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama closed its signing class with a flourish, picking up two coveted linebackers to help complete another top-rated recruiting haul.
- Tennessee signing class gets boost from late additions Updated: Feb-03-16 5:20 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's signing class gained an infusion of highly regarded talent and a Florida flavor in the final 48 hours of the recruiting cycle.
- Michigan's man: Top recruit Rashan Gary picks Wolverines Updated: Feb-03-16 5:17 pm
The biggest star of signing day for Michigan never even got a mention during Jim Harbaugh's over-the-top extravaganza.
- Vanderbilt signs balanced class: 10 on offense, 9 on defense Updated: Feb-03-16 4:44 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Vanderbilt will attempt to bounce back from two straight losing seasons with help from a recruiting class heavy on championship experience.
- Signing day pledges boost Auburn's defense, passing game Updated: Feb-03-16 4:40 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers appear to have given their passing game and defensive line much-needed boosts.