- Police: House burglaries, blazes appear connected Updated: May-03-16 11:53 am
NICHOLASVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say they are investigating three house fires that occurred after the homes were burglarized.
- Central Kentucky woman fatally shot; boyfriend charged Updated: May-01-16 3:58 pm
MANCHESTER, Kentucky - Authorities say a central Kentucky woman has been fatally shot after fleeing her home and her boyfriend now faces charges.
- Big commercial trucks banned from Route 151 after accidents Updated: Apr-30-16 12:07 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky Transportation Cabinet Secretary Greg Thomas has issued an order temporarily banning large commercial trucks from travelling on state Route 151 after a series of crashes there.
- Tennessee man leads Kentucky police on high speed chase Updated: Apr-28-16 10:11 am
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - A Portland, Tennessee, man faces multiple charges after leading police on a high speed chase in Kentucky.
- Kentucky Supreme Court hears arguments in Magoffin election Updated: Apr-27-16 6:43 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Lawyers for Magoffin County's judge-executive have made their arguments to the Kentucky Supreme Court, with one of the attorneys saying there was no proof his client took part in election fraud.
- Former Attorney General Conway to join Louisville law firm Updated: Apr-27-16 2:14 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Former Democratic Attorney General Jack Conway has joined a law firm in Louisville.
- Anderson County residents file lawsuit following crashes Updated: Apr-27-16 10:11 am
LAWRENCEBURG, Kentucky - People living along a rural Anderson County road that has been the setting for dozens of accidents in recent years are taking legal action to try to force the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet to limit the number of commercial trucks traveling on it.
- Kentucky man killed in tree fall Updated: Apr-24-16 5:20 pm
DRY RIDGE, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police are investigating a man's fatal fall from a tree.
- Police: 4 killed in Grayson County crash involving 2 pickups Updated: Apr-24-16 12:48 pm
LEITCHFIELD, Kentucky - Authorities say a two-vehicle crash in Grayson County has left four people dead.
- McConnell tries to rally GOP without mentioning Republicans Updated: Apr-23-16 5:11 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is urging Republican delegates to focus on a single politician: Barack Obama.
- Gray runs first TV ad of his Senate campaign Updated: Apr-22-16 3:53 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Democratic Senate hopeful Jim Gray, whose hefty loan put his campaign on even financial footing with Republican Sen. Rand Paul, has dipped into his account for his first big ad buy.
- School board chairman accused of cheating to get his GED Updated: Apr-21-16 4:54 pm
BARBOURVILLE, Kentucky - The chairman of a Kentucky school board, who dropped out of high school at 17, hoped to settle the controversy raging around whether a diploma he bought online was real. So Dexter Smith signed up to take the GED exam.
- GOP Kentucky governor to investigate Democratic predecessor Updated: Apr-19-16 3:26 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky's Republican governor said Tuesday he is hiring a private law firm to help investigate his Democratic predecessor for what he said were potentially illegal procurement practices.
- The Latest: Beshear calls Bevin inquiry 'pathetic spectacle' Updated: Apr-19-16 2:45 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The Latest on Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin's investigation into his Democratic predecessor (all times local):
- Police investigate death where home burned Updated: Apr-19-16 12:35 pm
WILLIAMSBURG, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say they are investigating a death discovered at the scene of a residential fire.
- Man electrocuted while trimming trees in eastern Kentucky Updated: Apr-19-16 12:28 pm
JACKSON, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say a man has been electrocuted while trimming trees in Breathitt County.
- 2 dead, 1 injured in Floyd County shooting; suspect arrested Updated: Apr-18-16 6:51 am
HUEYSVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say a man has been charged in a shooting in Floyd County that left two men dead and one injured.
- Woman found dead in Floyd County house fire Updated: Apr-17-16 6:39 pm
LANGLEY, Kentucky - Authorities say a woman has died in a house fire in Floyd County.
- Bowling Green woman killed, 4 hurt in accident Updated: Apr-17-16 2:09 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say a 20-year-old woman has died and four others were hurt in a single-vehicle weekend accident near Bowling Green.
- The Latest: Lt. Gov. Hampton among Kentucky's RNC delegates Updated: Apr-16-16 4:37 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The Latest on selection of Kentucky's delegates to the Republican National Convention (all times local):
- Tuition, new driver's licenses on legislature's final day Updated: Apr-15-16 10:27 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky's high school graduates got free community college tuition and its drivers got new licenses on the last day of a tumultuous legislative session before a fall election season that could reshape the state's political power.
- The Latest: Kentucky House approves 2-year spending plan Updated: Apr-15-16 10:07 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The Latest on the final day of the 2016 Kentucky General Assembly session (all times local):
- Suspect in Florida couple's slaying arrested in Kentucky Updated: Apr-15-16 5:52 pm
DOVER, Florida - Authorities say a handyman suspected in the deaths of a Tampa Bay area couple has been arrested in Kentucky.
- Kentucky man charged with attempting to murder deputy Updated: Apr-14-16 7:52 pm
FRANKLIN, Kentucky - A south-central Kentucky grand jury has charged a man with wounding a sheriff's deputy who was serving a warrant for a domestic violence assault in Franklin.
- Police charge juvenile in slaying of central Kentucky teen Updated: Apr-14-16 6:12 pm
HARRODSBURG, Kentucky - Police have charged a juvenile with murder in the case of a Kentucky teenager who was found fatally shot in a rural area of Mercer County.