- Police in Oregon: on-body cameras may be too costly Updated: Jul-12-15 1:05 pm
BEND, Oregon - While many have sung the praises of on-body police cameras, some departments in Central Oregon aren't sure they can foot the bill.
- Next year's legislative session begins taking shape Updated: Jul-11-15 3:53 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon lawmakers wrapped up the legislative session and went home last week, but the to-do list for 2016 will be shaped from the ruins of this year's failed legislation.
- Portland Rep. Jennifer Williamson to be No. 2 House Democrat Updated: Jul-09-15 6:01 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Democrats in the Oregon House of Representatives have elected a new majority leader.
- Oregon session empowered Democratic Party's liberal wing Updated: Jul-07-15 9:13 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon will be the first state to automatically register drivers to vote and to give women access to 12 months of birth control at a time. Workers will get up to a week of paid sick leave. A controversial new global-warming initiative aims to reduce carbon pollution.
- Lawmakers in Oregon vote to aid gay veterans, strippers Updated: Jul-07-15 3:14 am
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon lawmakers gave an assist to gay veterans in the final hours of the 2015 legislative session.
- Oregon pharmacists will be able to prescribe birth control Updated: Jul-06-15 10:44 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon women will no longer have to visit a health clinic for a birth control prescription starting next year.
- The Latest: Oregon Legislature adjourns 2015 session Updated: Jul-06-15 9:07 pm
SALEM, Oregon - The Oregon Legislature is pressing to adjourn, perhaps as soon as Monday. Here's a look at the latest developments: