- New Zealand appeals Olympics disqualification Updated: Jul-31-15 2:50 am
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - New Zealand Football has appealed the disqualification of its Under-23 team from the Oceania Olympic qualifying tournament for use of an ineligible player.
- Steven Adams unavailable for New Zealand national team Updated: Jul-27-15 2:26 am
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Oklahoma City Thunder center Steven Adams has made himself unavailable for New Zealand's Oceania Olympic basketball qualifying series against Australia next month.
- Cambage ruled out of Australia squad after skipping camp Updated: Jul-26-15 11:18 pm
MELBOURNE, Australia - Liz Cambage has been ruled out Australia's squad for games against Japan and the Oceania Olympic qualifying series against New Zealand after skipping a training camp to attend a music festival.
- Mills out; Bogut, Dellavedova drafted into Australia squad Updated: Jul-13-15 9:53 pm
MELBOURNE, Australia - Patty Mills will miss Australia's Olympic qualifying series in Oceania after being ruled out of a 12-man squad containing fellow NBA players Andrew Bogut and Matthew Dellavedova.
- New Zealand to appeal disqualification from Oly qualifier Updated: Jul-13-15 2:05 am
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - New Zealand Football says it will appeal the decision of the Oceania Football Confederation to disqualify its under-23 team from the regional Olympic qualifying tournament for fielding an ineligible player.
- New Zealand ejected from Oceania Olympic qualifier Updated: Jul-12-15 3:47 am
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - New Zealand has been ejected from Sunday's final of the Oceania Olympic qualifying football series after being found to have fielded an ineligible player during a semifinal against Vanuatu.