- Carmelo Anthony voted to player union's executive committee Updated: Feb-12-16 6:39 pm
TORONTO - New York Knicks All-Star Carmelo Anthony has been elected to the NBA Players Association's executive committee as a vice president.
- The Latest: Bosh out of All-Star Game, 3-point contest Updated: Feb-12-16 6:09 pm
TORONTO - The Latest on Friday's events at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Toronto (all times local):
- Wall, Wizards ruin Rambis' Knicks debut with 111-108 win Updated: Feb-09-16 11:59 pm
- Knicks fire coach Derek Fisher; Rambis gets interim job Updated: Feb-08-16 10:01 pm
GREENBURGH, New York - Derek Fisher had just finished a long playing career when Phil Jackson picked him to coach the New York Knicks. Just 1 1/2 seasons later, Jackson decided he needed someone else.
- Mudiay, Nuggets hand Knicks 5th straight loss Updated: Feb-07-16 5:05 pm
NEW YORK - Emmanuel Mudiay's first game at Madison Square Garden was going so poorly that he apologized to his coach at halftime.
- Green scores 16 points and Grizzlies hold off Knicks 91-85 Updated: Feb-05-16 11:33 pm
- Pistons blow 27-point lead, recover to beat Knicks 111-105 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:30 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Anthony Tolliver's only shot of the game helped the Detroit Pistons avoid a colossal collapse.
- Detroit's Caldwell-Pope out with groin injury against Knicks Updated: Feb-04-16 7:31 pm
- Celtics wear down Knicks for 97-89 victory Updated: Feb-02-16 11:31 pm
NEW YORK - The Celtics toughened up their defense and were simply too tough for the Knicks.
- Durant, Thunder win a thriller over Timberwolves, 126-123 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:56 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Durant has had the ball in his hands with the game on the line so many times that he feels totally carefree in the game's biggest moments.
- Wolves' Wiggins and Towns, Knicks' Porzingis in Rising Stars Updated: Jan-27-16 3:23 pm
NEW YORK - Andrew Wiggins and Karl-Anthony Towns of the Minnesota Timberwolves will play on opposite teams in the Rising Stars Challenge at NBA All-Star weekend.
- Durant scores season-high 44, Thunder beat Knicks in OT Updated: Jan-26-16 11:52 pm
NEW YORK - Kevin Durant heard all about Golden State and San Antonio the last few days, and isn't bothered the NBA's best have been hogging all the headlines.
- Knicks' Anthony out against Thunder with sore left knee Updated: Jan-26-16 6:55 pm
NEW YORK - Carmelo Anthony is missing the Knicks' game against the Oklahoma City Thunder because of a sore left knee.
- Lin, Walker lead Hornets past Knicks 97-84 Updated: Jan-23-16 10:41 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Jeremy Lin loosened up the New York Knicks and Kemba Walker provided the knockout punch.
- Hornets C Zeller out again, could be 'out for a little bit' Updated: Jan-23-16 6:35 pm
- Jordan, Paul help Clippers coast past Knicks, 116-88 Updated: Jan-22-16 11:11 pm
NEW YORK - DeAndre Jordan gets so many easy baskets thanks to Chris Paul, and now he wants something else from his point guard: money to pay his fine.
- Anthony helps Knicks beat Jazz 118-111 in overtime Updated: Jan-21-16 12:11 am
- Curry stays atop NBA jersey list, Porzingis debuts at No. 4 Updated: Jan-20-16 11:47 am
NEW YORK - Stephen Curry is still on top in jersey sales and Kristaps Porzingis is already making a run at him.
- Forbes: Knicks worth $3 billion, NBA revenues at record high Updated: Jan-20-16 11:36 am
NEW YORK - The New York Knicks are worth $3 billion, highest in the NBA, according to Forbes.
- Anthony ties it in regulation, Knicks beat 76ers in 2 OTs Updated: Jan-18-16 5:50 pm
NEW YORK - Carmelo Anthony was sore and struggling, and would have preferred to be out of the game much earlier.
- NBA fines Grizzlies' Barnes $35K for inappropriate comments Updated: Jan-17-16 2:06 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA has fined Memphis Grizzlies forward Matt Barnes $35,000 for making "inappropriate public comments" condoning violence.
- Gasol's 37 points helps Grizzlies past Knicks 103-95 Updated: Jan-17-16 12:58 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Grizzlies forward Matt Barnes and Knicks coach Derek Fisher stayed away from each other while Marc Gasol put on a show.
- Nets beat Knicks 110-104 to end 10-game home skid Updated: Jan-13-16 11:26 pm
NEW YORK - With Spike Lee barking at referees from a sideline seat and the Knicks wearing their white uniforms, it felt like a game at Madison Square Garden.