- Reds miss big chance, Wong's slam sends Cardinals to 4-1 win Updated: Jul-28-15 1:08 am
ST. LOUIS - The Cincinnati Reds had Lance Lynn in trouble early, loading the bases with nobody out in the third inning and their cleanup man due up.
- Wong's slam paces Cardinals' 4-1 win over Reds Updated: Jul-28-15 12:13 am
ST. LOUIS - Kolten Wong came through with the bases loaded. When faced with the same predicament, Lance Lynn minimized the damage.
- Cueto to make his debut for Royals on Friday Updated: Jul-27-15 7:14 pm
CLEVELAND - Johnny Cueto hasn't officially joined the Royals yet, but the ace's presence is already being felt.
- Reed wins Texas League honor before being traded to Reds Updated: Jul-27-15 3:09 pm
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - Former Northwest Arkansas pitcher Cody Reed picked up his first honor as the Texas League's Pitcher of the Week just before being traded from the Kansas City Royals' organization to the Cincinnati Reds'.
- Marlins Park proves a challenge for home run hitters Updated: Jul-27-15 1:00 pm
MIAMI - The weekend before the Reds' Todd Frazier won the All-Star Home Run Derby, he couldn't slug his way out of Marlins Park.
- Rockies hit 5 homers, power way to 17-7 win over Reds Updated: Jul-26-15 9:15 pm
DENVER - Carlos Gonzalez's bat is officially scorching. His demand may be heating up, too, as the trade deadline draws closer.
- Royals get Cueto in trade with Reds Updated: Jul-26-15 9:11 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Royals acquired Johnny Cueto in a trade with Cincinnati on Sunday, sending three prospects to the Reds for a legitimate ace for the front of their beleaguered rotation.
- Indiana man accused of trespassing at Cincinnati Reds game Updated: Jul-24-15 2:26 pm
CINCINNATI - A 19-year-old Indiana man accused of running across the field during a Cincinnati Reds home game has been arrested.
- Teagarden's hit leads Cubs to 6-5 win over Reds and DH split Updated: Jul-22-15 10:54 pm
CINCINNATI - Down by five runs early, the Chicago Cubs managed to pull one out in a most improbable way: A .154 hitter getting a single off a 101 mph pitch.
- Reds, Athletics, Rockies win lottery for draft picks Updated: Jul-22-15 6:20 pm
NEW YORK - The Reds, Athletics, Rockies, Diamondbacks, Marlins and Pirates won picks after the first round of next year's draft in Major League Baseball's competitive balance lottery.
- Cubs call up Medina, Beeler for DH vs Reds Updated: Jul-22-15 12:42 pm
CINCINNATI - The Cubs restocked their bullpen for a doubleheader against the Cincinnati Reds on Wednesday, calling up Yoervis Medina from Triple-A Iowa.
- Reds put LH reliever Manny Parra on DL with sore elbow Updated: Jul-20-15 4:42 pm
CINCINNATI - The Reds put reliever Manny Parra on the 15-day disabled list Monday with a sore elbow, leaving them without a left-hander in the bullpen other than closer Aroldis Chapman for a four-game series against the Chicago Cubs.
- Cueto wild before Reds lose to Indians in 11 Updated: Jul-19-15 7:56 pm
CINCINNATI - Johnny Cueto was uncharacteristically wild.
- Gomes, Kipnis lift Indians past Reds in 11 Updated: Jul-19-15 7:20 pm
CINCINNATI - The Cleveland Indians had plenty of scoring chances. They cashed in on just enough to squeeze out a win.
- Reds' Chapman becomes fastest to reach 500 career strikeouts Updated: Jul-19-15 5:59 pm
CINCINNATI - Hard-throwing Reds reliever Aroldis Chapman has set a major league record for the fastest to reach 500 career strikeouts.
- All-Star Game mustaches staying on Cincinnati area sidewalks Updated: Jul-19-15 12:47 pm
CINCINNATI - More than a dozen massive mustache statues throughout Cincinnati and northern Kentucky are staying on sidewalks for two more weeks.
- Reds recall RHP Diaz from minors; option RHP Contreras Updated: Jul-17-15 3:26 pm
CINCINNATI - The Reds have recalled right-handed pitcher Jumbo Diaz from Triple-A Louisville and optioned right-handed pitcher Carlos Contreras.
- Exhilarating All-Star week over, Reds will look to deal Updated: Jul-15-15 3:08 pm
CINCINNATI - Todd Frazier won the Home Run Derby with final-swing drama. Aroldis Chapman blew 'em away in the ninth inning. Even the rain stayed away, moving through town without interrupting the biggest moments of the All-Star Game.
- Trout hits leadoff HR, wins MVP as AL All-Stars top NL 6-3 Updated: Jul-15-15 2:58 am
CINCINNATI - Mike Trout flashed the skill that puts him at the front of baseball's new generation, just moments after four of the all-time greats walked off the field.
- Jersey Boys Trout & Frazier head home after All-Star triumph Updated: Jul-15-15 2:51 am
CINCINNATI - As the Jersey Boys prepared to jet home from the All-Star Game for two days of R&R, Todd Frazier knew who was covering the cost of the charter flight, and it wasn't him.
- Chapman hits 103 mph in 9th inning of NL's 6-3 All-Star loss Updated: Jul-15-15 2:48 am
CINCINNATI - Aroldis Chapman's first pitch zoomed in at 99 mph. The Reds closer was just warming up.
- NL pitchers a bit off as AL rolls to 6-3 All-Star win Updated: Jul-15-15 1:07 am
CINCINNATI - Four pitches into the game, Zack Greinke left one up just a little bit. At Great American Ball Park, that's too much.
- Rose, 3 other Reds honored on field before All-Star Game Updated: Jul-14-15 9:20 pm
CINCINNATI - Pete Rose came home for the All-Star Game and made a rare on-field appearance in the place where he's still treated like a king.
- The Latest: Frazier feeling effects of Home Run Derby win Updated: Jul-14-15 5:53 pm
- Reds' Todd Frazier wins All-Star Derby in home park Updated: Jul-13-15 11:37 pm
CINCINNATI - "The Toddfather" has a new title. Todd Frazier - Little League World Series star, Frank Sinatra aficionado - is baseball's new King of Swing.