- Missouri interim president discusses racial discord, future Updated: Jun-21-16 3:42 pm
ST. LOUIS - The unrest that rocked the University of Missouri-Columbia campus last fall was part of a racial conflict that has existed in Missouri and the nation for centuries and still is evident on campuses across the country, interim president Michael Middleton said Tuesday.
- National group censures University of Missouri-Columbia Updated: Jun-18-16 7:22 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - An academic association has voted to censure the University of Missouri-Columbia for firing an assistant professor after she interfered with journalists during protests.
- Team picked to review University of Missouri after turmoil Updated: Jun-16-16 11:38 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A former GOP gubernatorial candidate and a conservative talk radio host are among those who will review the University of Missouri following turmoil.
- Recent Missouri Editorials Updated: Jun-14-16 8:06 am
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, June 13
- Nixon appoints 3 new curators to lead University of Missouri Updated: Jun-08-16 8:00 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon on Wednesday appointed three new members to the board of curators to help lead the embattled University of Missouri, making good on a pledge to circumvent the Legislature to fill vacancies on the board that oversees the university system.
- Correction: Missouri Governor-Debate story Updated: Jun-07-16 11:58 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - In a story June 6 about the Missouri GOP governor's debate, The Associated Press erroneously attributed two comments made by businessmen John Brunner to Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder. Brunner said he would campaign with GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump while Kinder said he would "cross that bridge" when he got to it. It also was Brunner, not Kinder, who criticized attack ads running against him. The story also misquoted former U.S. Attorney and Missouri House Speaker Catherine Hanaway in shortening a response to a comment about law enforcement from former Navy SEAL Eric Greitens. The AP has restored the full quote to its report.