- Students for Planned Parenthood frustrated by Mizzou leader Updated: Nov-25-15 3:15 pm
- Missouri down to 1 abortion clinic after Columbia stops them Updated: Nov-24-15 7:06 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A Planned Parenthood clinic in Columbia has stopped performing abortions, leaving only one clinic in the state still offering them.
- Kansas professor on leave after using racial slur in class Updated: Nov-21-15 2:27 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - A white University of Kansas professor is on paid leave after using a racial slur during a class discussion about race.
- Mizzou facing image crisis after racial issues, upheaval Updated: Nov-21-15 12:12 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - With changes afoot, the University of Missouri is facing an image crisis after days of protests over concerns about the administration's handling of racial issues and subsequent leadership resignations.
- Both sides pressure Mizzou over Planned Parenthood ties Updated: Nov-20-15 2:48 pm
- Planned Parenthood clinic can reapply for privileges Updated: Nov-18-15 12:20 am
- Lt. Gov. criticizes MU protests: 'Enough of the slander' Updated: Nov-15-15 5:51 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Missouri Republican Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder is criticizing some University of Missouri student protesters as "pampered" and the faculty who are backing them as "tenured radicals."
- Students protest discrimination at Brown, Providence College Updated: Nov-13-15 5:18 pm
- University of Oregon students rally to back Mizzou students Updated: Nov-12-15 10:07 pm
- Michigan rally supports University of Missouri students Updated: Nov-12-15 9:38 pm
- Students to use social media to fight Nebraska campus racism Updated: Nov-12-15 3:12 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Two students are planning to use social media to start a conversation about racism at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and on apps students download to their phones.
- University of Kansas plans town hall on race Updated: Nov-10-15 8:36 am
- University of Missouri-Kansas City receives 3 gifts Updated: Nov-05-15 2:56 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The University of Missouri-Kansas City has received three significant gifts to support a proposed campus for the arts.
- University of Missouri department: no confidence in Loftin Updated: Nov-04-15 7:31 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Members of the University of Missouri Department of English say they don't have confidence in Chancellor R. Bowen Loftin's leadership.
- More than 2,000 petitions delivered to MU chancellor Loftin Updated: Nov-03-15 6:56 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - More than 2,000 petitions have been delivered to the leader of the University of Missouri's Columbia campus demanding the reversal of a decision that threatens a Planned Parenthood clinic's ability to continue performing medically induced abortions.
- University of Missouri says Hanaway can't use tiger logo Updated: Nov-03-15 11:14 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The University of Missouri wants Republican gubernatorial candidate Catherine Hanaway to remove a large image of its logo from her campaign vehicle.
- Missouri-St. Louis faces $8M shortfall; layoffs possible Updated: Nov-03-15 9:17 am
ST. LOUIS - The University of Missouri at St. Louis is grappling with an $8 million budget shortfall, and the chancellor says layoffs at the campus may be a possibility.