- Missouri GOP attorney general candidate sued over emails Updated: May-26-16 5:07 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A former Republican state lawmaker has filed a lawsuit seeking to force the University of Missouri to release more emails from associate law professor Josh Hawley, who is facing a tough GOP primary in the campaign for attorney general.
- University study: Smile to look younger, thinner Updated: May-15-16 1:06 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Recent research from the University of Missouri-Kansas City suggests smiling may make people appear younger and thinner.
- Federal judge rules in favor of Missouri Planned Parenthood Updated: May-12-16 12:59 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A federal judge on Wednesday ruled in favor of a Columbia, Missouri, Planned Parenthood clinic after the state last year tried to revoke its abortion license, a move the judge found likely was due in part to "political pressure."
- Commission probes ethics complaint against attorney general Updated: May-06-16 1:41 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The Missouri Ethics Commission says it will investigate whether state Sen. Kurt Schaefer pressured the University of Missouri to prevent a faculty member from opposing him in the Republican race for state attorney general.
- Legislature passes University of Missouri review commission Updated: May-03-16 3:13 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri lawmakers have approved the creation of a commission to review the University of Missouri System's policies and administrative structure.