- Wisler struggles in Braves' latest loss Updated: Aug-01-15 11:29 pm
PHILADELPHIA - It was a night to forget for rookie Matt Wisler and the Atlanta Braves.
- Phillies hit 3 HRs in 12-2 win over Braves Updated: Aug-01-15 11:15 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The way the Philadelphia Phillies are playing right now, they believe they're going to win every game.
- Phillies trade Revere to Blue Jays Updated: Aug-01-15 10:50 am
PHILADELPHIA - Ben Revere was there to see Troy Tulowitzki make his debut with the Toronto Blue Jays and bat leadoff for the first time in his career.
- Giants' Bumgarner upset at himself and Rangers in 6-3 loss Updated: Aug-01-15 12:26 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Madison Bumgarner was upset with himself for allowing six runs the first two innings.
- Rangers get Hamels from Phillies for 2015 - and beyond Updated: Jul-31-15 7:30 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - With Cole Hamels, the Texas Rangers have gotten another ace in hopes of getting back to the playoffs - in 2015 and beyond.
- The Latest: Cespedes, Haren, Revere traded at MLB's deadline Updated: Jul-31-15 5:04 pm
NEW YORK - Here are the latest developments as Major League Baseball hits a deadline Friday for trades where players do not first have to pass through waivers (all times Eastern):
- AP Sources: Phillies agree to trade Cole Hamels to Texas Updated: Jul-30-15 7:23 am
PHILADELPHIA - After years of trade speculation, Cole Hamels' time in Philadelphia is ending.
- Phillies can't touch Dickey in 8-2 loss to Jays Updated: Jul-29-15 11:21 pm
TORONTO - The Philadelphia Phillies couldn't contain Troy Tulowitzki's bat, and couldn't touch R.A Dickey's knuckleball.
- Tulowitzki homers and has 3 hits, Jays beat Phillies 8-2 Updated: Jul-29-15 9:59 pm
TORONTO - Troy Tulowitzki homered and had three hits in his Blue Jays debut as Toronto beat the Philadelphia Phillies 8-2 on Wednesday night.
- Nationals land Papelbon in trade, fall to Marlins 4-1 Updated: Jul-29-15 2:27 pm
MIAMI - The Washington Nationals have a new closer, landing All-Star Jonathan Papelbon from the Philadelphia Phillies.
- Bautista, Travis hurt as Blue Jays lose to Phillies 3-2 Updated: Jul-28-15 11:21 pm
TORONTO - The Blue Jays lost another close game and watched two players leave with injuries Tuesday night.
- Hamels' next start pushed back to Friday Updated: Jul-28-15 6:53 pm
TORONTO - Cole Hamels is being pushed back one day in Philadelphia's starting rotation and is not scheduled to start for the Phillies again until after Friday's trade deadline has passed.
- Phillies beat Cubs 11-5 for series sweep Updated: Jul-26-15 7:33 pm
CHICAGO - All of a sudden, the major league-worst Philadelphia Phillies don't look so awful.
- Phillies' Hamels pitching no-hitter thru 8 innings vs Cubs Updated: Jul-25-15 6:32 pm
- Missed chances cost Rays in sloppy 5-4 loss to Phillies Updated: Jul-22-15 6:00 pm
PHILADELPHIA - All those stranded runners in the early innings cost the Tampa Bay Rays in the end.
- Herrera's hit in 10th lifts Phillies past Rays 5-4 Updated: Jul-22-15 5:56 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Whatever the Philadelphia Phillies did during the All-Star break has turned them into winners.
- Rays' road struggles continue in 5-3 loss to Phillies Updated: Jul-21-15 12:18 am
PHILADELPHIA - Rays owner Stuart Sternberg said on Monday that he believes the team will contend in the AL East. For that to happen, Tampa Bay will have to start playing better on the road.
- Hernandez, Buchanan lead Phillies past Rays 5-3 Updated: Jul-20-15 11:41 pm
PHILADELPHIA - David Buchanan barely had time to celebrate his first victory in nearly a year.
- Francoeur's 2-run HR in 9th lifts Phillies past Marlins Updated: Jul-19-15 6:49 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Cole Hamels may have hurt his trade value with another poor outing, but the Phillies still managed to get a win thanks to Jeff Francoeur.
- Playoff races, trade talks highlight 2nd half of MLB season Updated: Jul-15-15 11:21 am
The Cardinals are really good, the Phillies are really bad, and then there's everyone else.
- Phillies fall 4-2 to Giants, set new low before break Updated: Jul-12-15 7:53 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The Philadelphia Phillies were in quite a rush to get out of San Francisco on Sunday after completing the worst first half in franchise history.
- Susac, Heston help Giants beat Phillies 4-2, complete sweep Updated: Jul-12-15 7:38 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The San Francisco Giants, after being hampered by injuries and inconsistencies for months, are suddenly looking awfully healthy heading into the All-Star break.
- Greinke extends scoreless streak, Dodgers blank Phillies 6-0 Updated: Jul-10-15 1:54 am
LOS ANGELES - Zack Greinke's personality dictates that he doesn't pound his chest over his current shutout streak - or his chances of starting in next week's All-Star Game.
- Rollins faces Phillies for 1st time since leaving for LA Updated: Jul-06-15 10:02 pm
LOS ANGELES - Jimmy Rollins pretty much accomplished everything he could during 14 years with the Philadelphia Phillies. A World Series title. Three All-Star selections. The NL MVP award. The team's all-time hits leader.
- Phillies beat Braves 4-0 in 10th to stop 6-game skid Updated: Jul-05-15 6:13 pm
ATLANTA - Philadelphia manager Pete Mackanin though his team's hitters deserved better results. The Phillies finally broke through Sunday for a rare win.