- Oklahoma City Thunder plans open Thunder Girls auditions Updated: Jul-23-15 3:18 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Thunder is planning an open audition for the 2015-16 Thunder Girls dance team.
- Celtics get Perry Jones III from Thunder Updated: Jul-14-15 4:29 pm
- Thunder match Portland's offer sheet, will keep Kanter Updated: Jul-12-15 9:47 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Thunder will keep Enes Kanter after matching an offer sheet by the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday.
- AP Source: Kanter signs 4 yr, $70M offer sheet from Blazers Updated: Jul-10-15 2:26 am
- Westbrook Frames launches Thunder shades Updated: Jul-09-15 12:39 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Westbrook Frames, co-owned by Thunder guard Russell Westbrook, has launched shades for his team.
- Raptors waive Luke Ridnour Updated: Jul-09-15 10:56 am
TORONTO - The Toronto Raptors waived oft-traded guard Luke Ridnour on Thursday.
- OKC's Donovan getting feet wet as Thunder coach Updated: Jul-06-15 8:06 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Day by day, Billy Donovan is feeling more and more like an NBA head coach.
- Durant: 'I can't wait to play the game I love again' Updated: Jul-04-15 6:14 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Kevin Durant says next summer can wait.
- Thunder deal Luke Ridnour, his 4th trade in less than a week Updated: Jun-30-15 1:53 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Luke Ridnour may be in need of a rest - or a good travel agent - after being traded for the fourth time in less than a week.
- Westbrook unveils Jordan Brand shoe, cologne, eyeglass frame Updated: Jun-30-15 11:52 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Thunder guard Russell Westbrook's imprint on fashion has expanded to include a signature Jordan Brand shoe, a cologne and an eyeglass frame collaboration with a high-end retailer.