- Chafin struggles as Arizona loses to Miami 7-4 Updated: May-03-16 11:49 pm
MIAMI - Warming up in the Arizona Diamondbacks bullpen, Andrew Chafin feared he was out of whack. He was right.
- Suzuki's pinch-hit helps Marlins beat Arizona 7-4 Updated: May-03-16 11:33 pm
MIAMI - The Marlins' new fog machine made it tough to see from one side of the clubhouse to the other, and they also cranked up strobe lights and dance music after Tuesday's victory, hoping to establish a celebratory ritual in Miami.
- AP source: Games in PR likely to be moved because of Zika Updated: May-03-16 6:35 pm
MIAMI - There's a very good chance the Miami Marlins' two-game series against the Pittsburgh Pirates in Puerto Rico will not be held there because of concerns about the Zika virus, a person familiar with the situation said Tuesday.
- Miami's 7-game win streak snapped with 14-5 loss to Brewers Updated: May-01-16 8:08 pm
MILWAUKEE - Tom Koehler felt humiliated after getting shelled by the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Brewers beat Miami 14-5 to snap Marlins' 7-game win streak Updated: May-01-16 7:13 pm
MILWAUKEE - When Chris Carter gets in a slump, he tries to forget about the past.
- Anderson hit hard in Marlins 7-5 win over Brewers Updated: Apr-30-16 11:54 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee's starting pitchers have given the Brewers little chance of winning games.
- Marlins' no-hit bid broken up with 1 out in 9th vs Brewers Updated: Apr-29-16 11:02 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jonathan Lucroy blooped a single with one out in the ninth inning to break up the combo no-hit bid by the Miami Marlins at Milwaukee.
- Banned Marlins star Dee Gordon says he unknowingly took PEDs Updated: Apr-29-16 9:51 pm
MIAMI - To the president of the Miami Marlins, whatever star Dee Gordon did to trigger a positive drug test still amounted to one thing.
- Brewers turn triple play against Marlins Updated: Apr-29-16 9:46 pm
- Ichiro has milestone hit, stolen base against Brewers Updated: Apr-29-16 8:32 pm
- Marlins' sweep overshadowed by Gordon's PED suspension Updated: Apr-29-16 2:46 am
LOS ANGELES - Dee Gordon celebrated with the Miami Marlins following a huge four-game sweep.
- Donnie Baseball returns to LA with no hard feelings Updated: Apr-25-16 10:50 pm
LOS ANGELES - Don Mattingly sat in his usual spot on the top of the dugout bench. Except he was wearing a black hat and jersey with a multi-colored 'M' on the front.
- Marlins hold off Giants 5-4 to avoid 3-game sweep Updated: Apr-24-16 8:29 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Miami manager Don Mattingly thinks slugger Giancarlo Stanton took an encouraging step with his third multihit game of the season.
- Coach Barry Bonds returns to AT&T Park in a Marlins uniform Updated: Apr-22-16 10:30 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Barry Bonds strolled into the indoor batting cage to join his hitters at work and immediately shut the door.
- Tomas homers, Diamondbacks complete 4-game sweep of Giants Updated: Apr-21-16 8:05 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Through good-natured dugout banter and players sticking together, Chip Hale watched his Arizona Diamondbacks come together on this winning road trip that began with a little rough patch.
- Bonds enjoying his new job as he returns to San Francisco Updated: Apr-21-16 6:02 pm
MIAMI - Barry Bonds bicycles across the Rickenbacker Causeway on his daily morning ride, Biscayne Bay on one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other, a complicated past behind him.
- Suzuki shines at bat and in field, helps Miami beat Nats 5-1 Updated: Apr-21-16 5:15 pm
MIAMI - Ichiro Suzuki quietly cleaned his cleats in a noisy postgame clubhouse Thursday before packing the shoes for his next game, which will be No. 2,368.
- Stanton 1st to take advantage of cozier Marlins Park Updated: Apr-19-16 6:00 pm
MIAMI - The first player to take advantage of the cozier dimensions at Marlins Park was the home team's slugger, Giancarlo Stanton.
- Marlins pitcher Edwin Jackson put on DL, Wittgren recalled Updated: Apr-19-16 5:57 pm
MIAMI - Miami Marlins right-hander Edwin Jackson has been put on the 15-day disabled list with a strained right triceps, and right-hander Nick Wittgren was recalled from Triple-A New Orleans to make his major league debut.
- Braves complete sweep by beating Marlins 6-5 in 10 innings Updated: Apr-17-16 8:05 pm
MIAMI - With his next scheduled start two days away, Atlanta Braves right-hander Matt Wisler began playing catch in the bullpen in the ninth inning Sunday as his team attempted to close out a series sweep.
- Jim Leyland to manage US at 2017 World Baseball Classic Updated: Apr-15-16 1:34 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Jim Leyland will manage the U.S. team at the 2017 World Baseball Classic.
- 8 games in, Collins said Mets 'had to win' against Marlins Updated: Apr-13-16 7:59 pm
NEW YORK - Ahead by two runs, Mets manager Terry Collins brought in Jeurys Familia for the third straight day.
- Werth comes through as Nationals beat Marlins 4-2 Updated: Apr-10-16 7:04 pm
WASHINGTON - A week into the new season, Nationals outfielder Jayson Werth still has two fewer hits than his team has wins.
- Marlins at Nationals postponed by cold; May 14 makeup date Updated: Apr-09-16 1:04 pm
WASHINGTON - The Washington Nationals' game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday was postponed because of unseasonably cold weather and rescheduled as part of a split doubleheader on May 14 at 1:05 p.m.
- Fernandez's home winning streak ends at 17 Updated: Apr-06-16 9:38 pm
MIAMI - Jose Fernandez lost at Marlins Park for the first time.