- Nicolino, Bour lead Marlins to 7-1 win over hapless Braves Updated: Sep-01-15 10:17 pm
- Cuban defector Hector Olivera joins Braves for final month Updated: Sep-01-15 7:00 pm
ATLANTA - In what is shaping up as their worst season since 1990, the Atlanta Braves at least have a little something to be excited about in the final month of the season.
- Narveson trying to make case to stick in Miami's rotation Updated: Aug-31-15 11:47 pm
ATLANTA - Chris Narveson wanted to at least finish the sixth inning before a finger blister developed and ended his night.
- Marlins jump to early lead, but fall 7-4 to Nationals Updated: Aug-30-15 7:39 pm
WASHINGTON - With his team long out of contention and slugger Giancarlo Stanton nearing his return, Marlins manager Dan Jennings is embracing his team's role as spoilers in the NL East playoff race.
- Werth homers, drives in 3 as Nationals beat Marlins 7-4 Updated: Aug-30-15 5:04 pm
WASHINGTON - Jayson Werth homered and drove in three runs, and Clint Robinson added a pinch-hit home run as the Nationals had 13 hits and rallied past the Marlins 7-4 on Sunday.
- Cole gets 15th win, Pirates top Marlins 2-1 Updated: Aug-27-15 11:02 pm
MIAMI - The Pittsburgh Pirates took on the deepest parts of Marlins Park on Thursday night, and won.
- Stanton expects to return from broken hand in about 10 days Updated: Aug-25-15 6:34 pm
MIAMI - Miami Marlins All-Star right fielder Giancarlo Stanton says he's about a week and a half away from rejoining the lineup after being sidelined since June 26 with a broken left hand.
- Marlins outfielder Yelich activated from disabled list Updated: Aug-25-15 3:29 pm
MIAMI - Miami Marlins outfielder Christian Yelich has been activated from the 15-day disabled left after recovering from a bruised right knee.
- Nola pitches 8 innings to help Phillies beat Marlins 2-0 Updated: Aug-23-15 4:14 pm
- Braun becomes Brewers' homer leader in 8-7 win over Marlins Updated: Aug-19-15 6:53 pm
MILWAUKEE - With one mighty swing of the bat, Ryan Braun landed in the Milwaukee Brewers record book.
- Marlins' Phelps out for the season with broken arm Updated: Aug-18-15 9:14 pm
MILWAUKEE - Miami Marlins right-hander David Phelps is going to miss the rest of the season because of a broken bone in his pitching arm.
- Marlins place Phelps on DL, call up Cordier Updated: Aug-17-15 8:26 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Marlins placed right-hander David Phelps on the 15-day disabled list Monday after he was pulled due to elbow discomfort Sunday.
- Dietrich helps Marlins beat Cardinals 6-4 Updated: Aug-16-15 7:05 pm
ST. LOUIS - Derek Dietrich is going to need a new nickname.
- Marlins starter Phelps leaves with right elbow discomfort Updated: Aug-16-15 4:38 pm
ST. LOUIS - Miami right-hander David Phelps left Sunday's game at St. Louis in the bottom of the third inning with right elbow discomfort and will be day to day, according to the Marlins.
- Realmuto drives in 6 runs to help Marlins beat Red Sox 14-6 Updated: Aug-12-15 8:53 pm
MIAMI - As J.T. Realmuto walked back to the dugout in the eighth inning after whiffing wildly at a 3-2 pitch, he could afford to laugh.
- Bour's walk-off in 10th lifts Marlins over Red Sox 5-4 Updated: Aug-11-15 11:06 pm
- Marlins place Fernandez on DL; ace confident of return Updated: Aug-11-15 6:26 pm
MIAMI - Jose Fernandez has no intention of being shut down early for a second consecutive season.
- Shoulder stiffness sends Marlins ace Fernandez back to Miami Updated: Aug-08-15 7:09 pm
ATLANTA - Marlins ace Jose Fernandez headed back to Miami on Saturday to be examined by a doctor after feeling stiffness in his right shoulder following Friday night's outing against the Atlanta Braves.
- Florida native makes debut with Marlins Updated: Aug-08-15 3:37 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - The day before his 25th birthday, pitcher Brian Ellington received the gift of a lifetime. He was leaving the minor leagues to pitch for the Miami Marlins.
- Mets hold off furious Miami rally in 9th, win 6th straight Updated: Aug-05-15 11:56 pm
MIAMI - The New York Mets made their latest win look easy. Until the ninth inning, that is.
- Polanco, McCutchen homer in Pirates' 7-5 win over Cubs Updated: Aug-05-15 11:24 pm
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Pirates looked for Gregory Polanco to give them a spark when they moved him to the top of the batting order last month after leadoff hitter Josh Harrison tore a ligament in his thumb.
- Hechavarria hits a walkoff HR, Marlins top Padres 5-2 Updated: Aug-02-15 4:33 pm