- Ozuna's streaks snapped in loss to Pirates Updated: May-30-16 11:00 pm
MIAMI - Marcell Ozuna has been the Marlins' hottest hitter of late, but even he could not get anything going against Jeff Locke.
- Locke tosses three-hit shutout against Marlins Updated: May-30-16 10:51 pm
MIAMI - Jeff Locke had a feeling early in the game he had a chance to do something special.
- Teheran fights blister in Braves' 7-3 loss to Marlins Updated: May-29-16 9:56 pm
ATLANTA - There was some good news for the Braves in Julio Teheran's subpar performance against the Marlins.
- Dietrich hits HR, drives in 4 as Marlins beat Braves 7-3 Updated: May-29-16 9:37 pm
ATLANTA - Derek Dietrich's big day at the plate ended with a scary injury in the dugout.
- Braves place SS Aybar on DL with bruised foot, recall Blair Updated: May-28-16 12:47 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Braves have placed shortstop Erick Aybar on the 15-day disabled list with a bruised right foot.
- Marlins' Fernandez strikes out 12 Rays in sixth straight win Updated: May-26-16 6:09 pm
- Stanton out of lineup with sore right side Updated: May-25-16 6:10 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Miami Marlins slugger Giancarlo Stanton has right side soreness and was out of the lineup for Wednesday night's game at Tampa Bay.
- Marlins rally falls short, Rays win 4-3 to snap slide Updated: May-24-16 5:12 pm
MIAMI - It wasn't the heart of the Tampa Bay order that frustrated Miami starter Tom Koehler.
- Rays hang on to beat Marlins 4-3, ending a 3-game slide Updated: May-24-16 4:58 pm
MIAMI - Jake Odorizzi was great at the start, and Alex Colome provided just as good a finish.
- Slumping Stanton's goal: 'Don't curl up into a ball' Updated: May-23-16 11:45 pm
MIAMI - Everything about Giancarlo Stanton is epic: his physique, his contract, the distance of his home runs.
- Scherzer pitches 8 innings to help Nats beat Marlins 8-2 Updated: May-22-16 5:19 pm
MIAMI - Even when Max Scherzer eases up on the strikeouts, he can be plenty tough. Just ask the Miami Marlins.
- Marlins' Yelich scratched from lineup because of back spasms Updated: May-21-16 8:17 pm
MIAMI - Miami Marlins left fielder Christian Yelich has been scratched from the lineup before Saturday's game against Washington because of back spasms.
- Bonds tries to help Marlins' Stanton solve hitting slump Updated: May-21-16 8:28 am
MIAMI - Barry Bonds stood in the batting cage holding a bat as he held court. His audience: slumping slugger Giancarlo Stanton.
- Former Braves manager Gonzalez laughs off clumsy firing Updated: May-18-16 6:45 pm
VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania - Fredi Gonzalez brought two bottles of wine and knocked on the hotel room door of Atlanta general manager John Coppolella for a late-night bull session.
- Goeddel, Hellickson lead Phillies over Marlins 4-2 Updated: May-18-16 4:22 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Another rookie had a big game, another starter pitched well and the bullpen was lights-out again.
- Marlins decide against signing LHP Joe Beimel Updated: May-17-16 11:18 pm
MIAMI - The Miami Marlins have decided not to sign left-handed reliever Joe Beimel, who was on the verge of a contract with the team last week pending a physical.
- Fernandez strikes out 11 as Marlins defeat Nationals 5-1 Updated: May-15-16 6:23 pm
WASHINGTON - Marlins ace Jose Fernandez had only one true moment of discomfort Sunday afternoon, when he watched as teammates Giancarlo Stanton and Marcell Ozuna collided in the outfield.
- Nats' 2B Murphy scratched due illness in series finale Updated: May-15-16 12:46 pm
WASHINGTON - Nationals second baseman Daniel Murphy has been scratched from the lineup due to illness in Sunday's series finale against the Marlins.
- Marlins RHP Flores leaves with right shoulder strain Updated: May-14-16 8:44 pm
WASHINGTON - Miami Marlins right-hander Kendry Flores exited Saturday's doubleheader nightcap against the Nationals with a right shoulder strain.
- Chen's 12 strikeouts help Marlins beat Brewers, 3-2 Updated: May-11-16 10:55 pm
MIAMI - Wei-Yin Chen tied a career high with 12 strikeouts, and center fielder Marcell Ozuna threw a strike, too.
- Marlins RHP Nefi Ogando goes on DL with broken rib Updated: May-10-16 5:12 pm
MIAMI - Miami Marlins right-hander Nefi Ogando has been placed on the 15-day disabled list because of a broken rib on his right side.
- HR by Marlins' Realmuto negated; he passes teammate on bases Updated: May-09-16 8:05 pm
MIAMI - A home run by the Marlins' J.T. Realmuto was negated when he passed teammate Marcell Ozuna after rounding first base Monday against the Brewers, costing Miami a run.
- Rookie Goeddel helps Phillies rally past Marlins, 6-5 Updated: May-08-16 5:42 pm
MIAMI - The light-hitting Philadelphia Phillies have been masterful at making runs count, and a clutch double by a .135 hitter helped them eke out another win Sunday.
- Rangers ace Darvish throws 3 innings in Triple-A rehab start Updated: May-06-16 9:15 pm
ROUND ROCK, Texas - Texas Rangers right-hander Yu Darvish was solid in his second minor league rehab start, giving up two hits and one run in three innings for Triple-A Round Rock on Friday night.
- Baseball scraps Puerto Rico series amid Zika concerns Updated: May-06-16 7:03 pm
NEW YORK - Zika virus concerns have forced the Pirates-Marlins series out of Puerto Rico, with the two games instead shifted to Miami this month.