- Coghlan, Hendricks lead Cubs to 2-0 win over Marlins Updated: Jul-05-15 5:14 pm
- Marlins activate Morse from 15-day DL Updated: Jul-05-15 2:35 pm
- Cubs activate Soler from 15-day DL, send Szczur to Triple-A Updated: Jul-05-15 1:53 pm
- Woman sues Marlins, alleges she was injured by mascot Updated: Jul-05-15 9:58 am
MIAMI - A woman is suing the Miami Marlins alleging one of its mascots seriously injured her neck during a game two years ago.
- Cosart struggles, Marlins lose 7-2 to Cubs Updated: Jul-05-15 12:23 am
CHICAGO - The Miami Marlins were rolling along right until Jarred Cosart stepped on the mound.
- Marlins 1B Morse ready to return, Cosart sent to Triple-A Updated: Jul-04-15 11:08 pm
CHICAGO - Miami Marlins first baseman Michael Morse is ready to return from the disabled list and pitcher Jarred Cosart is headed to the minors.
- Offense can't support Hammel in Cubs 2-1 loss to Marlins Updated: Jul-03-15 7:12 pm
CHICAGO - Jason Hammel knows that quality pitching is one reason why the Chicago Cubs continue to play meaningful baseball.
- Fernandez homers in comeback to help Miami beat Giants, 5-4 Updated: Jul-02-15 6:00 pm
MIAMI - Jose Fernandez's comeback required a comeback.
- Giants' Posey leaves game after taking foul ball off mask Updated: Jul-01-15 11:14 pm
MIAMI - San Francisco Giants catcher Buster Posey left Wednesday's game against the Marlins as a precaution after taking a foul ball off his mask, and said he avoided serious injury.
- Marlins' Jose Fernandez returns following 13-month layoff Updated: Jul-01-15 5:09 pm
MIAMI - Miami Marlins ace Jose Fernandez says his long layoff was a life lesson, even if it was lousy for his career.
- Greinke pitches into 8th inning, Dodgers blank Marlins 2-0 Updated: Jun-28-15 5:50 pm
MIAMI - To earn his first win since May 5, all Zack Greinke needed was a lead.
- Marlins' slugger Stanton undergoes surgery on broken hand Updated: Jun-28-15 5:25 pm
MIAMI - Miami Marlins slugger Giancarlo Stanton underwent surgery Sunday on his broken left hand, and the timetable for his return remains four to six weeks.
- Brett Anderson pitches Dodgers past slumping Marlins 7-1 Updated: Jun-26-15 11:22 pm
MIAMI - Brett Anderson kept the ball down, as usual. And sometimes he didn't let the Miami Marlins hit it at all.
- Lynn helps Cardinals complete sweep by beating Marlins 5-1 Updated: Jun-25-15 11:18 pm
MIAMI - When Lance Lynn threw his final pitch Thursday for strike three to escape a jam, he turned toward center field and screamed something with adrenaline-fueled fervor.
- Jarred Cosart returning to Marlins, but as reliever Updated: Jun-24-15 7:47 pm
MIAMI - The Miami Marlins plan to activate right-hander Jarred Cosart off the disabled list Thursday and send him to the bullpen.
- Frazier, Bruce hit homers, sending Reds over Marlins 5-2 Updated: Jun-21-15 5:32 pm
CINCINNATI - The Reds' hottest hitters were at it again, helping a sick starter pull through a tough day.
- Mat Latos returns to Cincinnati but won't pitch in series Updated: Jun-19-15 7:47 pm
CINCINNATI - Mat Latos was glad to be back in Cincinnati, even though he won't take the mound during a weekend series against the team that traded him away in the offseason.
- Reds activate Marlon Byrd, who starts in left vs Marlins Updated: Jun-19-15 5:37 pm
- Marlins 'pen rocked in loss to Yanks; A-Rod gets hit 2,999 Updated: Jun-19-15 12:48 am
NEW YORK - The Marlins' recently steady bullpen gave up everything - but Alex Rodriguez's 3,000th hit.
- A-Rod gets hit No. 2,999, a single in fifth against Marlins Updated: Jun-18-15 9:11 pm
NEW YORK - Alex Rodriguez has moved within one hit of 3,000 for his career with a single to left field in the fifth inning Thursday night against the Miami Marlins.
- Marlins place infielder Martin Prado on disabled list Updated: Jun-18-15 6:21 pm
NEW YORK - The Miami Marlins have placed infielder Martin Prado on the 15-day day disabled list because of a right shoulder sprain.
- Yelich's homer ends Pineda's no-hit bid vs Marlins in 7th Updated: Jun-17-15 9:12 pm
- David Phelps gets win as Marlins drub Yankees 12-2 Updated: Jun-16-15 11:38 pm
MIAMI - The Miami Marlins' injury-depleted rotation is starting to look stout.
- Marlins score franchise-high 8 in 1st and beat Yankees 12-2 Updated: Jun-16-15 11:23 pm
MIAMI - Nathan Eovaldi pitched so poorly he got booed on the road.
- A-Rod glad to be back home even though he didn't start Updated: Jun-15-15 11:14 pm
MIAMI - Alex Rodriguez sat in a mostly deserted visiting dugout two hours before Monday's game, holding his older daughter's hands while she whispered in his ear.