- No. 6 Clemson focuses on Georgia Tech, not Notre Dame win Updated: Oct-05-15 2:37 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - No. 6 Clemson began preparing for life after Notre Dame well before beating the Fighting Irish this past weekend.
- BC, Duke meet in matchup of 2 of nation's top defenses Updated: Oct-02-15 12:15 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - When Boston College visits Duke on Saturday, yards and points probably will be at a premium.
- Georgia Tech looks to regroup against North Carolina Updated: Oct-02-15 12:06 pm
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech will try to recover from two straight losses and regain offensive momentum on Saturday when it plays North Carolina, which will try to show that recent signs of defensive improvement are no mirage.
- Notre Dame-Clemson matchup headlines Week 5 in ACC Updated: Oct-01-15 4:02 am
A look at things to watch in the Atlantic Coast Conference for Week 5:
- ACC looks top-heavy again with only FSU, Clemson in Top 25 Updated: Sep-30-15 11:31 am
ATLANTA - One month into the season, the ACC looks as top-heavy as ever with three-time defending champion Florida State and Clemson the league's only ranked teams.
- Georgia Tech looking to fix offense after 2 straight losses Updated: Sep-28-15 6:00 pm
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech has a bigger concern than just preparing for North Carolina.
- Williams remains starting QB for UNC against Georgia Tech Updated: Sep-28-15 12:28 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Marquise Williams is once again listed as the starting quarterback for North Carolina.
- Ground game fails No. 20 Georgia Tech in 34-20 loss to Duke Updated: Sep-26-15 4:45 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - When No. 20 Georgia Tech can't run, the Yellow Jackets don't win.
- Powell, defense help Duke beat No. 20 Georgia Tech, 34-20 Updated: Sep-26-15 4:39 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Shaquille Powell did the power running for Duke. No. 20 Georgia Tech and its triple-option offense couldn't get anything going.
- Duke's Jela Duncan expected to play against No. 20 Ga Tech Updated: Sep-24-15 1:05 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke expects to have injured running back Jela Duncan back this week.
- Improved Duke run D preps for test from No. 20 Georgia Tech Updated: Sep-22-15 2:13 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Stopping No. 20 Georgia Tech means finding a way to at least slow down the Yellow Jackets' ground game.
- Ga Tech looks to bounce back vs Duke after discouraging loss Updated: Sep-21-15 6:36 pm
ATLANTA - Paul Johnson didn't mince words when assessing Georgia Tech's loss at Notre Dame.
- No. 14 Georgia Tech comes up short vs. No. 8 Notre Dame Updated: Sep-19-15 9:41 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - No. 14 Georgia Tech couldn't fix its mistakes fast enough against eighth-ranked Notre Dame.
- Prosise's 3 TDs puts No. 8 Irish atop No. 14 Ga. Tech 30-22 Updated: Sep-19-15 9:29 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - C.J. Prosise provided the flash for the Fighting Irish with three touchdowns and 198 yards rushing, including a 91-yard TD run that was the longest run in Notre Dame Stadium history, and the defense provided the grit.
- Kizer gets 1st start for No. 8 Irish vs. No. 14 Georgia Tech Updated: Sep-17-15 3:15 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - DeShone Kizer didn't impress Notre Dame at first.
- Georgia Tech-Notre Dame Preview Capsule Updated: Sep-17-15 12:38 pm
No. 14 GEORGIA TECH (2-0) at No. 8 NOTRE DAME (2-0), 3:30 p.m. (NBC)
- Notre Dame defense needs to rebound after poor performance Updated: Sep-15-15 5:16 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - While the focus will be on new quarterback DeShone Kizer when eighth-ranked Notre Dame faces No. 14 Georgia Tech on Saturday, the pressure will be on the Fighting Irish defense.
- Georgia Tech prepares for Top 25 showdown with Notre Dame Updated: Sep-14-15 7:00 pm
ATLANTA - Now that all the fun and games are over, Georgia Tech is about to begin its real season with a matchup at No. 8 Notre Dame.
- No. 15 Ga Tech with another blowout, beating Tulane 65-10 Updated: Sep-12-15 7:59 pm
ATLANTA - Paul Johnson wouldn't mind every game playing out like this.