- Banyard has 18, Illinois St. beats Evansville 70-60 Updated: Feb-12-16 12:18 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Nick Banyard had a career-high 18 points as Illinois State used a strong second half to beat Evansville 70-60 on Thursday night as the Redbirds won the battle for second place in the Missouri Valley Conference standings.
- James with 17 points, Loyola of Chicago beats Bradley 54-43 Updated: Feb-10-16 10:23 pm
PEORIA, Illinois - Montel James scored 17 points and grabbed seven rebounds as Loyola of Chicago beat Bradley 54-43 on Wednesday night.
- Northern Iowa pulls away from Missouri State 83-69 Updated: Feb-10-16 10:14 pm
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - Jeremy Morgan had a career-high 21 points, eight rebounds and five assists and Northern Iowa beat Missouri State 83-69 on Wednesday night for a fifth straight win.
- Beane scores 31, Southern Illinois beats Indiana St. 85-78 Updated: Feb-10-16 9:46 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Anthony Beane hit five 3-pointers and finished with 31 points, and Tyler Smithpeters scored 16, hitting 4 of 6 from behind the arc, to help Southern Illinois beat Indiana State 85-78 Wednesday night.
- No. 25 Wichita State pounds Drake 74-48 Updated: Feb-09-16 10:34 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Wichita State bounced back from a rare league loss by spreading the ball around in yet another blowout win.
- No. 21 Wichita State loses 58-53 at Illinois State Updated: Feb-07-16 1:57 am
NORMAL, Illinois - Wichita State was on its way to another Missouri Valley Conference win when it just fell apart down the stretch against Illinois State.
- Lee, Illinois State top No. 21 Wichita State 58-53 Updated: Feb-07-16 1:43 am
NORMAL, Illinois - Illinois State was down by 16 against No. 21 Wichita State when Paris Lee took over.
- Thomas' 18 points helps Bradley upset Indiana State, 63-58 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:35 pm
PEORIA, Illinois - Donte Thomas scored 18 points and Bradley converted eight straight free-throw attempts in the final minute to upset Indiana State, 63-58 for the Braves' second Missouri Valley Conference win Saturday night.
- Loyola rolls to 73-59 victory over Southern Illinois Updated: Feb-06-16 11:20 pm
CARBONDALE, Illinois - Montel James scored 18 points and grabbed 11 rebounds and Loyola of Chicago rolled to a 73-59 victory over Southern Illinois on Saturday night.
- Northern Iowa shoots 62 percent, beats Drake 82-66 Updated: Feb-06-16 4:14 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Paul Jesperson made five 3-pointers and scored 21 points as Northern Iowa shot 62 percent from the field and beat Drake 82-66 on Saturday for its fourth straight win.
- Balentine sets record, Evansville beats Missouri St. 83-64 Updated: Feb-06-16 2:41 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - D.J. Balentine scored 18 points to become the all-time leading scorer in Evansville school history in its 83-64 win over Missouri State on Saturday.
- No. 21 Wichita State runs away from Southern Illinois, 76-55 Updated: Feb-04-16 1:18 am
WICHITA, Kansas - There were many reasons Southern Illinois coach Barry Hinson could point to in trying to explain how his team, tied for second in the Missouri Valley Conference, has lost to Wichita State twice this season, each time by more than 20 points.
- Illinois State beats Loyola of Chicago 78-70 Updated: Feb-03-16 11:14 pm
CHICAGO - MiKyle McIntosh scored 21 points and grabbed six rebounds as Illinois State beat Loyola of Chicago 78-70 on Wednesday night.
- Washpun, Morgan lead Northern Iowa over Evansville 57-54 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:10 pm
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - Wes Washpun scored 14 points and made the go-ahead layup with 27 seconds left, and Northern Iowa held on to beat Evansville 57-54 on Wednesday night.
- Kendrix scores 21 as Missouri St. beats Bradley 77-71 Updated: Feb-02-16 10:39 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Chris Kendrix scored a career-high 21 points and Missouri State came up clutch at the free-throw line in the final seconds to hold off Bradley 77-71 on Tuesday night.
- Indiana State beats Drake 63-56 for 8th straight home win Updated: Feb-02-16 9:39 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Brenton Scott scored 13 points, Devonte Brown had 12 and Indiana State beat Drake 63-56 Tuesday night for its eighth-straight home win.
- No. 22 Wichita St uses balanced scoring to top Loyola 80-54 Updated: Jan-28-16 1:05 am
WICHITA, Kansas - After a blowout win, it was single-digit numbers on the stat sheet that caught the eye of Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall.
- Jesperson's 8 3s lead Northern Iowa past Bradley 68-50 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:52 pm
PEORIA, Illinois - Paul Jesperson hit 8 3-pointers and scored 28 points - both career highs - and Northern Iowa limited Bradley to just 18 second-half points as the Panthers took a 68-50 victory Wednesday night.
- Indiana State's 2nd half keys 68-59 win over Missouri State Updated: Jan-27-16 10:17 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Khristian Smith had 20 points, eight rebounds and four assists as Indiana State beat Missouri State 68-59 on Wednesday night.
- Illinois State hands Drake its 9th straight loss, 76-64 Updated: Jan-26-16 10:46 pm
NORMAL, Illinois - MiKyle McIntosh scored 25 points with four 3-pointers and three steals, Deontae Hawkins added 17 points with five 3s and Illinois State beat Drake 76-64 on Tuesday night to win its third straight.
- Rebuilding Bradley looks abroad for help Updated: Jan-26-16 9:07 am
PEORIA, Illinois - Practice is no problem. Luuk van Bree, Callum Barker, Dwayne Lautier-Ogunleye and Joel Okafor are used to the training that goes along with playing hoops at a high level.
- Olaniyan leads Southern Illinois over Missouri State 80-65 Updated: Jan-24-16 6:26 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Bola Olaniyan scored a career-high 17 points and Southern Illinois beat Missouri State 80-65 on Sunday.
- Scott nets 24 points, Indiana State tops Evansville 82-65 Updated: Jan-24-16 6:18 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Brenton Scott and Devonte Brown scored 24 points apiece and Indiana State knocked off Evansville 82-65 on Sunday.
- Illinois St. pulls away early 2nd, beats Northern Iowa 76-67 Updated: Jan-23-16 6:18 pm
NORMAL, Illinois - MiKyle McIntosh scored 18 points, Paris Lee had 16 and Illinois State pulled away early in the second half for a 76-67 victory over Northern Iowa on Saturday.
- Wichita State dominates Bradley 88-54 for 9th straight win Updated: Jan-23-16 5:17 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - Fred VanVleet had 13 points and added four assists and four steals to help lead Wichita State to its ninth straight win, a dominating 88-54 victory over Bradley on Saturday.