- Frye, Gill score 13 apiece, New Orleans beats Bradley 64-51 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:47 pm
PEORIA, Illinois - Christavious Gill and Nate Frye scored 13 points apiece to help New Orleans beat Bradley 64-51 on Wednesday night.
- Northern Iowa beats Div. III Dubuque 83-63 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:28 pm
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - Wes Washpun scored 22 points and grabbed eight rebounds as Northern Iowa beat Division III Dubuque 83-63 on Wednesday night.
- Trent scores 19, TCU beats Illinois State 71-60 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:33 pm
PUERTO AVENTURAS, Mexico - Malique Trent scored 19 points, Vladimir Brodziansky had 16 points and nine rebounds, and TCU beat Illinois State 71-60 on Wednesday in the Cancun Challenge.
- Sulaimon helps No. 2 Maryland beat Illinois State 77-66 Updated: Nov-25-15 1:55 am
PUERTO AVENTURAS, Mexico - Maryland is getting used to playing from behind in the second half.
- Beane leads Southern Illinois past Oakland 97-88 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:00 pm
CARBONDALE, Illinois - Anthony Beane scored 30 points on 11-of-13 shooting to lead Southern Illinois to a 97-88 win over Oakland Tuesday night.
- No. 9 Tar Heels beat Northwestern 80-69 in CBE Classic semis Updated: Nov-24-15 12:06 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - North Carolina coach Roy Williams treats every defeat a little bit differently, taking into account the opponent, the situation, things that might be going on in school or in life.
- Brown's 3-point play helps Indiana State down Hofstra, 67-66 Updated: Nov-23-15 8:57 pm
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - Khristian Smith had 22 points and nine rebounds and Devonte Brown scored a 3-point play when down by two with 12 seconds left to help lead Indiana State to a 67-66 win over Hofstra in the Paradise Jam third-place game on Monday night.
- Like old times, Kentucky on top of men's AP poll again Updated: Nov-23-15 3:48 pm
Kentucky, its star-filled roster decimated by the NBA draft, didn't wait long to get back to the top of The Associated Press poll.
- Tulsa pulls away late to beat Indiana State 67-59 Updated: Nov-22-15 9:15 pm
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - Shaquille Harrison scored 24 points and Tulsa beat Indiana State 67-59 in a Paradise Jam game on Sunday night.
- Hawkins scores 24 as Towson holds off Bradley 62-60 Updated: Nov-22-15 3:59 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Byron Hawkins had 24 points and Towson held off a late charge by Bradley to take seventh place at the Charleston Classic with a 62-60 victory Sunday.
- Mississippi State beats Missouri State 84-70 in Puerto Rico Updated: Nov-22-15 3:03 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Ben Howland finally got his wish for Mississippi State to play with a halftime lead. Now he wants the Bulldogs to do a better job protecting that margin when they've got it.
- Illinois St. dominates 2nd half, beats Houston Baptist 72-56 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:25 pm
NORMAL, Illinois - DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell was 8 of 11 from the floor and scored 20 points as Illinois State dominated the second half to claim a 72-56 victory over Houston Baptist in the second round of the Cancun Classic on Saturday night.
- Doyle hits 6 3-pointers, Loyola of Chicago tops Toledo 69-62 Updated: Nov-21-15 7:54 pm
CHICAGO - Milton Doyle scored 26 points, and Loyola of Chicago rallied back from a 15-point halftime deficit on Saturday to beat Toledo 69-62.
- Southern Illinois beats Sam Houston State 86-81 in overtime Updated: Nov-21-15 6:49 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Texas - Anthony Beane scored eight of his 21 points in overtime and Southern Illinois beat Sam Houston State 86-81 on Saturday.
- IPFW roars past SIU-Edwardsville in 1st half, wins 87-67 Updated: Nov-21-15 6:05 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Joe Reed scored 20 points, Max Landis knocked down 7 of 10 shots from distance to finished with a 19 points and Indiana-Purdue-Fort Wayne built a 16-point lead in the first half and cruised to an 87-67 win over Southern Illinois-Edwardsville Saturday afternoon
- No. 9 Wichita State easily beats Emporia State 76-54 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:48 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - Ron Baker scored 23 points and No. 9 Wichita State bounced back from its first November loss since 2011 to beat Emporia State 76-54 on Saturday.
- Northern Iowa upsets No. 1 North Carolina 71-67 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:45 pm
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - Northern Iowa was supposed to be in a rebuilding year.
- Northern Iowa stuns No. 1 North Carolina 71-67 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:34 pm
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - North Carolina only scheduled a trip to Northern Iowa as a homecoming for Marcus Paige.
- Evansville holds off Belmont for 93-88 win Updated: Nov-21-15 4:10 pm
Evansville, Indiana - D.J. Balentine and Egidiju Mockevicius combined for 53 points as Evansville held off Belmont for a 93-88 win on Saturday.
- Balance leads Indiana State over Norfolk State 70-61 Updated: Nov-20-15 10:55 pm
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - Matt Van Scyoc and Brenton Scott scored 14 points and Khristian Smith added 13 to lead Indiana to a 70-61 win over Norfolk State at the Paradise Jam on Friday night.
- Rodriguez scores 18 in Seton Hall's 67-59 win Updated: Nov-20-15 9:12 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Desi Rodriguez had a career-high 18 points and Khadeen Carrington scored 14 to lift Seton Hall to a 67-59 victory over Bradley at the Charleston Classic on Friday night.
- Minnesota holds off Missouri State 74-69 in Puerto Rico Updated: Nov-20-15 7:38 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Joey King couldn't miss to start Friday's game, helping Minnesota's offense get off to a fast start on the way to building a big lead at the Puerto Rico Tipoff.
- Bradley blown out by No. 6 Virginia 82-57 Updated: Nov-20-15 12:28 am
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Bradley coach Brian Wardle spent most of an hour at the last practice working on individual defense. It appears the Braves need even more practice time on it going forward.
- Gill, Brogdon power No. 6 Virginia to 82-57 win Updated: Nov-20-15 12:13 am
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Virginia coach Tony Bennett lost his voice at practice this week after his team lost at George Washington. He'll take if the sixth-ranked Cavaliers keep playing like this.
- Tellinghuisen leads South Dakota St. over Illinois St. 83-67 Updated: Nov-19-15 10:35 pm
NORMAL, Illinois - Reed Tellinghuisen had 14 points and 10 rebounds to lead South Dakota State to an 83-67 victory over Illinois State on Thursday night.