- Oklahoma state senator pleads no contest to misdemeanor Updated: Jun-30-15 4:29 pm
WOODWARD, Oklahoma - An Oklahoma state senator has pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor after he was found sleeping in his parked pickup and smelling of alcohol in December.
- Former Oklahoma speaker to head national GOP group Updated: Jun-17-15 11:42 am
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Former Oklahoma Speaker of the House T.W. Shannon has been named chairman of a national Republican group seeking to recruit and train GOP candidates from more diverse communities and backgrounds.
- AP survey: Abortions in Oklahoma down nearly 19 percent Updated: Jun-07-15 2:26 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Oklahoma's abortion rate has dropped since Republicans took control of state government, but abortion rights groups say the decline likely has more to do with more access to effective contraceptives and education programs, among other factors.
- Oklahoma governor signs child passenger restraint measure Updated: Jun-05-15 6:37 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Legislation intended to protect Oklahoma children from being killed or maimed in traffic accidents has been signed into law by Gov. Mary Fallin.
- Oklahoma governor signs police body camera footage measure Updated: Jun-04-15 5:43 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Legislation that governs the public release of video from body cameras worn by law enforcement officers has been signed into law by Gov. Mary Fallin.