- 2015 ACSMA all-ACC football team Updated: Nov-30-15 3:32 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - The all-Atlantic Coast Conference football team, as announced Monday following a vote of 50 members of the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association, with first-team votes worth three points, second-team votes worth two points and third-team votes worth one point.
- Wildcats lose 24-7 halftime lead, fall 38-24 to Louisville Updated: Nov-28-15 6:45 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky just needed to build on a 24-7 halftime lead on Louisville to make its postseason drought a distant memory.
- Louisville rallies past Kentucky 38-24 to win Governor's Cup Updated: Nov-28-15 5:45 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Louisville players enthusiastically hoisted the Governor's Cup in the steady drizzle, an understandable reaction considering the scenario seemed unlikely early on as rival Kentucky turned their error-prone start into a big lead.
- Narduzzi setting aggressive tone for surprising Panthers Updated: Nov-23-15 5:27 pm
PITTSBURGH - The scoreboard said Pittsburgh was up 18. Coach Pat Narduzzi offered a starkly different take when his borderline giddy team walked into the locker room for halftime on Saturday against Louisville.
- Kentucky needs to beat rival Louisville for bowl eligibility Updated: Nov-23-15 5:11 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky's postseason quest remains alive after a performance reminiscent of its 4-1 start that made a bowl bid seem inevitable.
- Late rally not enough as Louisville falls to Pitt 45-34 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:14 pm
PITTSBURGH - Bobby Petrino didn't feel the need to mince words. Considering he'd just spent large parts of three hours watching his team get pushed around by Pittsburgh, the Louisville coach wasn't in the mood to explain it away.
- Pitt rides big first half to 45-34 win over Louisville Updated: Nov-21-15 8:54 pm
PITTSBURGH - The big lead had nearly vanished. Pittsburgh's momentum too.
- Louisville beats Virginia 38-31 Updated: Nov-14-15 6:14 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - What a difference a year makes for Louisville's James Quick versus Virginia.
- Louisville 1 win away from bowl eligibility after 0-3 start Updated: Nov-09-15 5:24 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A bowl bid was the farthest thing from the minds of Louisville players during an 0-3 start that had the Cardinals wondering if they'd win a game.
- Louisville dominates Syracuse 41-17 for third straight win Updated: Nov-07-15 5:51 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Another dose of defense helped spur Louisville to the offensive explosion it has sought all season.
- Syracuse on 5-game losing streak heading to Louisville Updated: Nov-03-15 4:44 pm
If Syracuse coach Scott Shafer didn't bother to look at the Atlantic Coast Conference honorees this week, it's understandable.