- Juventus visits Roma looking for first Serie A points Updated: Aug-27-15 8:45 am
MILAN - After the shock of losing its opening Serie A match at home for the first time in its history, defending champion Juventus would have been hoping for an easy second match to get it up and running.
- Leverkusen beats Lazio 3-0 to advance in Champions League Updated: Aug-26-15 5:09 pm
LEVERKUSEN, Germany - Bayer Leverkusen advanced to the group stage of the Champions League by beating 10-man Lazio 3-0 on Wednesday.
- Different pedigree, same goal for Man United, FC Astana Updated: Aug-24-15 6:44 am
MANCHESTER, England - FC Astana did not exist when Manchester United became European champion for the third time in 2008.
- Lazio striker Klose out for 3 matches with thigh injury Updated: Aug-20-15 3:15 pm
ROME - Lazio has confirmed that striker Miroslav Klose will be sidelined for at least three matches with a left thigh injury.
- Can anyone overthrow Juventus at the top of Serie A? Updated: Aug-20-15 3:03 pm
MILAN - Serie A has had a familiar look to it in the past two seasons, with Juventus winning the league title and Roma finishing second.
- Juventus keen to silence doubters after summer of change Updated: Aug-20-15 11:18 am
MILAN - Juventus kicked off last season in uncertain fashion after former AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri replaced the popular Antonio Conte, who had resigned.
- Lazio beats Leverkusen 1-0 in Champions League playoff Updated: Aug-18-15 5:31 pm
ROME - Lazio beat Bayer Leverkusen 1-0 in the first leg of their Champions League playoff on Tuesday, with halftime substitute Keita scoring the only goal of an entertaining match.
- Rooney's form a concern as United back in Champions League Updated: Aug-17-15 9:23 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United will want more than just a first-leg lead from its Champions League playoff against Bruges on Tuesday.