- UW program seeks to expose rural students to science careers Updated: Jul-18-15 7:22 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - When University of Wisconsin researchers study stem cells, they typically seek to create skin and organs. This summer, their goal was to create scientists.
- UW-Madison professor regrets how views came off on Twitter Updated: Jul-18-15 5:23 pm
MILWAUKEE - A University of Wisconsin-Madison professor says she now regrets how her views on academic freedom came across on Twitter
- Wisconsin Gov. Walker signs state budget with changes Updated: Jul-12-15 10:25 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker signed the next Wisconsin state budget into law on Sunday, brushing aside complaints from his own party about the $73 billion spending plan and fulfilling his promise to get it done before he announces he is running for the Republican nomination for president.
- Walker's budget passes, though most GOP opposition he's seen Updated: Jul-09-15 12:36 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker hoped a larger Republican majority in his state's Legislature would lead to the quick and smooth passage of a budget, a perfect kickoff to his all-but-announced campaign for president.
- No threat found after UW-Madison student union evacuated Updated: Jul-05-15 12:07 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Police have searched parts of the Madison campus of the University of Wisconsin and found no one with a weapon after receiving a call from a man who said he had a firearm in the library.
- University students urge transit bus drivers to return Updated: Jul-02-15 11:39 am
MILWAUKEE - Student government leaders at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and Marquette University are urging Milwaukee County bus drivers and the transit system to come to terms on a labor agreement.