- Man ejected from football game sends police 240 doughnuts Updated: Nov-24-15 4:42 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A California man sent 20 dozen coconut doughnuts to police officers at the University of Wisconsin-Madison as payback for getting kicked out of a Badger football game.
- UW-Madison student: Winning Rhodes scholarship 'surreal' Updated: Nov-22-15 6:01 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A University of Wisconsin-Madison student said Sunday he plans to use his Rhodes scholarship to study how governments can better focus their environmental policies on meeting people's needs.
- Snowballs from Badger fans lead to ejections, injuries Updated: Nov-22-15 1:02 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - University of Wisconsin-Madison police report more than 100 fans were ejected from Saturday's Big Ten football game against Northwestern at Camp Randall Stadium.
- Effectiveness of college threat assessment teams is debated Updated: Nov-21-15 10:23 am
IOWA CITY, Iowa - As the fall semester began, communications professor and campus jester Kembrew McLeod organized a parody news conference to poke fun at the University of Iowa's governing board, expecting annoyed administrators might show up.
- Couple donates $5 million to UW computer department Updated: Nov-20-15 4:41 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Milwaukee businessman and his wife have donated $5 million to the University of Wisconsin-Madison's computer sciences department.
- Lab-grown vocal cords offer hope of treating voice disorders Updated: Nov-18-15 2:59 pm
WASHINGTON - From mom's comforting croon to a shout of warning, our voices are the main way we communicate and one we take for granted unless something goes wrong. Now researchers have grown human vocal cords in the laboratory that appear capable of producing sound - in hopes of one day helping people with voice-robbing diseases or injuries.
- UW-Madison paper cutting print production Updated: Nov-13-15 7:34 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - One of the oldest student newspapers in the country is cutting production of its print edition from four to two days a week.
- University of Wisconsin faculty approve tenure protections Updated: Nov-03-15 12:42 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Faculty representatives at the University of Wisconsin-Madison have approved a new policy that lays out a narrow range of circumstances that would allow firing of tenured professors.