- Steelers moving forward without suspended WR Martavis Bryant Updated: May-26-16 7:56 pm
PITTSBURGH - When Darrius Heyward-Bey heard about Martavis Bryant's one-year suspension for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy, the elder statesmen among the Pittsburgh Steelers wide receivers sent his talented but erratic teammate a note.
- Marshall patiently awaits payday, return to playing field Updated: May-26-16 7:31 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The only thing Broncos linebacker Brandon Marshall is practicing right now is showing plenty of patience as he awaits both a big payday and medical clearance to return to the field.
- Brandon Browner back with Seahawks but in a different role Updated: May-26-16 7:10 pm
RENTON, Washington - Brandon Browner is back with the Seattle Seahawks, wearing the same number as in the past, but playing a different position than when he became a founding member of the secondary known as the "Legion of Boom."
- Ravens forfeit 1 week of workouts Updated: May-26-16 6:35 pm
OWINGS MILLS, Maryland - The Baltimore Ravens have forfeited one week of offseason practices for violating the labor agreement on such workouts.
- Lions learning to live without retired WR Calvin Johnson Updated: May-26-16 6:07 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Matthew Stafford dropped back and sailed a spiral through the air, over his intended target and onto the ground.
- Jaguars receiver Lee staying healthy, seeking more Updated: May-26-16 5:39 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars have something rarer than an albino tiger: a healthy Marqise Lee.
- Titans second-round pick Kevin Dodd undergoes foot surgery Updated: May-26-16 5:08 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee Titans second-round pick Kevin Dodd will be out until the start of training camp after undergoing surgery on his right foot Thursday morning.
- Site, funding unresolved in Las Vegas NFL stadium plan Updated: May-26-16 4:24 pm
LAS VEGAS - A site for a proposed 65,000-seat retractable-roof stadium in Las Vegas is in question, as funding formulas are still being worked out for the project that could cost up to $1.6 billion.
- Brees 'not stressing' about a lack of an extension Updated: May-25-16 10:26 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Saints star quarterback Drew Brees says he's "not stressing" about a recent lack of progress on a possible contract extension with New Orleans and said he'll approach this season the same way whether he gets a new deal or not.
- Jets' Richardson: 'positive vibes' about possible suspension Updated: May-25-16 7:27 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Sheldon Richardson is preparing to play at the start of the season, even if the NFL might have other plans for him.
- Romo feels young again coming off twice-broken collarbone Updated: May-25-16 7:16 pm
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo isn't sure how to define young.
- Bad week in Buffalo: from injuries to apologies Updated: May-25-16 6:33 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Coach Rex Ryan stepped to the podium and immediately proclaimed the Buffalo Bills are "a zillion miles ahead" of where they were last year.
- WR DeSean Jackson a no-show at Redskins' 1st voluntary OTAs Updated: May-25-16 6:33 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - DeSean Jackson isn't taking part in voluntary team workouts, and the Washington Redskins don't seem to care.
- A year after discontent, Adrian Peterson happy in Minnesota Updated: May-25-16 6:18 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - It was a year ago and the circus was swirling around Adrian Peterson and the Minnesota Vikings.
- Broncos' C.J. Anderson not bothered by bold Devontae Booker Updated: May-25-16 6:13 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - C.J. Anderson has the big bucks. Devontae Booker has the bravado.
- White looks to deliver for Bears after sitting rookie year Updated: May-25-16 4:52 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - The Chicago Bears envisioned Kevin White forming a dynamic tandem with Alshon Jeffery when they drafted the receiver with the No. 7 pick last year.
- Smith steps back in for Jets with Fitzpatrick still unsigned Updated: May-25-16 4:50 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Geno Smith has never doubted himself or lacked confidence in his abilities.
- Graduate transfer QB Davis Webb enrolls at California Updated: May-25-16 4:42 pm
BERKELEY, California - Graduate transfer quarterback Davis Webb has officially joined California, giving the Golden Bears an experienced option to replace No. 1 overall NFL draft pick Jared Goff.
- Bills GM clarifies comment over whether NFL's fit for humans Updated: May-25-16 2:39 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Buffalo Bills general manager Doug Whaley acknowledges he used "a poor choice of words" when referring to football being a violent game that he personally didn't think was intended to be played by humans.
- NFL doctor sends strong response to House report Updated: May-24-16 11:10 pm
SEATTLE - The co-chairman of the NFL's head, neck and spine committee has sent a letter to Congress stressing that he was not contacted by a committee handling a report during a government study on the link between football and brain disease.
- Mark Sanchez a surprise participant in Broncos OTAs Updated: May-24-16 7:31 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Mark Sanchez wasn't about to let a weight room mishap keep him from running the Denver Broncos' offense when the Super Bowl champs began OTAs.
- 49ers CEO pledges money to support repeal of transgender law Updated: May-24-16 7:25 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - San Francisco 49ers CEO Jed York pledged $75,000 to the Equality North Carolina Foundation, an organization which is backing a repeal of a law he believes discriminates.
- Steelers RB Bell believes Bengals targeted him Updated: May-24-16 7:07 pm
PITTSBURGH - Le'Veon Bell considers the first injury of his NFL career - a sprained foot in a preseason game three years ago - a freak accident.
- Davis: Studies on Raiders move to Las Vegas are 'positive' Updated: May-24-16 6:15 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Oakland Raiders owner Mark Davis says the team has begun conducting market research studies to gather information about a potential move to Las Vegas.
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald not thinking beyond this season Updated: May-24-16 6:01 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Larry Fitzgerald has been an Arizona Cardinal all 12 of his NFL seasons, breaking every franchise receiving record along the way.