- Amerson pushing for starting cornerback job with Raiders Updated: Nov-27-15 6:16 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Two months after wondering whether he still had a future in the NFL, cornerback David Amerson is inching closer to a starting job with the Oakland Raiders.
- Rams QB Keenum still has to pass concussion protocol Updated: Nov-27-15 6:03 pm
ST. LOUIS - Unless Case Keenum passes the NFL concussion protocol Saturday, St. Louis will turn to benched starter Nick Foles at quarterback.
- Ware joins Manning on the sideline again Updated: Nov-27-15 5:53 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Here's a bit of good news for Tom Brady and the New England Patriots, who are dealing with a reshuffled offensive line and rash of injuries at receiver:
- Ziggy Ansah fulfilling his promise for Lions Updated: Nov-27-15 5:46 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Growing up in Ghana, Ziggy Ansah did dream of becoming a sports star in North America.
- Giants expect even more out of Beckham Updated: Nov-27-15 4:52 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - For all Odell Beckham, Jr. has done for the Giants over the past two years, the coaching staff expects even more as the team heads into the final six-game stretch.
- Revis to sit out Jets game vs. Dolphins with concussion Updated: Nov-27-15 4:45 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Revis Island is closed for the weekend.
- Steelers say they must contain Seahawks QB Wilson Updated: Nov-27-15 4:35 pm
PITTSBURGH - Russell Wilson is taking his share of heat in Seattle with the Seahawks sitting at 5-5 following back-to-back Super Bowl appearances.
- Arizona Cardinals piling up points, yards, wins, fans Updated: Nov-27-15 4:33 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Bruce Arians calls it "no risk it, no biscuit," a philosophy that's piling up points, fans and victories for the Arizona Cardinals.
- Ajayi showing his power in Dolphins' backfield Updated: Nov-27-15 4:09 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Miami Dolphins rookie running back Jay Ajayi has performed over the last three games like the team's front office envisioned back in May when he was drafted in the fifth round.
- Johnny Manziel could be inactive for Browns on Monday night Updated: Nov-27-15 4:05 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel's demotion might include him not dressing for the game.
- Bills DT Williams out for season Updated: Nov-27-15 3:42 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Kyle Williams will undergo surgery on his left knee and miss the rest of the season.
- Bears' defense key to second-half surge Updated: Nov-27-15 3:15 pm
Even Bears quarterback Jay Cutler is sitting up and taking notice of what's going on with his team's defense.
- Romo out for year after 2nd collarbone injury of season Updated: Nov-27-15 2:44 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tony Romo knew he was risking another left collarbone injury by coming back eight weeks after breaking it.
- Falcons' Freeman ruled out against Vikings with concussion Updated: Nov-27-15 2:39 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Running back Devonta Freeman, recovering from a concussion, will not play Sunday in the Atlanta Falcons' game against the Minnesota Vikings.
- Redskins CB Chris Culliver to IR with torn right ACL, MCL Updated: Nov-27-15 1:54 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins starting cornerback Chris Culliver is heading to injured reserve after tearing ligaments in his right knee.
- Eagles coach Chip Kelly stands by defensive coordinator Updated: Nov-27-15 12:49 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia Eagles head coach Chip Kelly didn't have any answers, except for one.
- LB Kuechly has brought 'demolition mentality' to Panthers' D Updated: Nov-27-15 12:30 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton insists that beyond that All-American look and nice guy persona, Carolina Panthers teammate Luke Kuechly has a "dark side."
- Perfect Panthers 11-0, Romo hurt again in 33-14 Dallas loss Updated: Nov-27-15 2:13 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - While Cam Newton was doing the twist for the undefeated Panthers, Tony Romo and the Cowboys were in no mood to dance.
- Patriots sign McDonald, place Dobson on injured reserve Updated: Nov-26-15 5:14 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The New England Patriots signed defensive back Dewey McDonald to the 53-man roster Thursday and placed wide receiver Aaron Dobson on injured reserve.
- Cardinals place OLB Woodley on IR, sign DT Bryant Updated: Nov-26-15 4:53 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals have placed outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley on season-ending injured reserve with a torn pectoral muscle and signed longtime Seahawks defensive tackle Red Bryant.
- Bills' Mario Williams likely to miss game against Chiefs Updated: Nov-26-15 3:00 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Buffalo Bills defensive end Mario Williams isn't expected to play against Kansas City this weekend after the team's top pass-rusher missed his second day of practice on Thursday because of a foot injury.
- Tight end now one of Broncos' many strengths Updated: Nov-26-15 2:57 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Tight end has gone from a position of weakness to one of strength for the Denver Broncos. Credit the addition of Vernon Davis and the promotion of Brock Osweiler.
- Carroll carted off; Peters, Quin also leave with injuries Updated: Nov-26-15 2:31 pm
DETROIT - Philadelphia Eagles cornerback Nolan Carroll was carted off in the second quarter of Thursday's game at Detroit with a broken right ankle.
- Redskins CB Chris Culliver injures right knee in practice Updated: Nov-26-15 2:18 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins cornerback Chris Culliver has injured his right knee in practice and will undergo an MRI.
- Titans tight end Delanie Walker having his best season yet Updated: Nov-26-15 2:15 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Delanie Walker of the Tennessee Titans is having not just the best season of his 10-year career, the veteran also caught more passes than any other tight end in the NFL. More than Rob Gronkowski, Jason Witten or Greg Olsen.