- Kansas-Kentucky highlights SEC/Big 12 Challenge field Updated: May-24-16 12:53 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Kentucky will host Kansas in the marquee matchup in the next SEC/Big 12 Challenge, a one-day event that features 10 games on Jan. 28 at various sites.
- Oklahoma State to host Arkansas in SEC/Big 12 Challenge Updated: May-24-16 12:18 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Oklahoma State will host Arkansas in college basketball as part of the SEC/Big 12 Challenge that features 10 games between various universities in the two conferences.
- Georgia's Juwan Parker granted medical redshirt Updated: May-23-16 4:47 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia guard Juwan Parker has been awarded a medical redshirt, leaving him with two years of eligibility, after missing the 2015-16 season with a partially torn Achilles tendon.
- South Carolina forward Raymond Doby leaving the program Updated: May-18-16 2:34 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Freshman forward Raymond Doby is leaving South Carolina, the latest roster change for the Gamecocks and coach Frank Martin.
- Kentucky reserve G/F Charles Matthews requests transfer Updated: May-18-16 11:50 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky coach John Calipari says that freshman guard/forward Charles Matthews has been granted his full release and will transfer from the Wildcats.
- Alabama signs Ohio State transfer Daniel Giddens Updated: May-17-16 4:25 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Former Ohio State player Daniel Giddens has signed to play for Alabama.
- Kansas to headline CBE Classic in November in Kansas City Updated: May-17-16 1:11 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas will headline the CBE Classic at Sprint Center in November, and will be joined by Georgia, UAB and NIT champion George Washington in the championship rounds of the tournament.
- Virginia Tech guard Jalen Hudson transfers to Florida Updated: May-16-16 4:11 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida has another transfer from Virginia Tech.
- Calipari plans to coach Kentucky 'the rest of my career' Updated: May-16-16 12:33 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - John Calipari plans to coach Kentucky for the rest of his career and to ensure the men's basketball program remains the "gold standard" of college athletics.
- Kentucky headlines field for Brooklyn Hoops Winter Festival Updated: May-12-16 2:47 pm
NEW YORK - Kentucky, the Southeastern Conference regular-season and tournament champion, will face Hofstra, the Colonial Athletic Association regular-season champion, and St. John's will meet LIU Brooklyn in the Brooklyn Hoops Winter Festival at Barclays Center on Dec. 11.
- Arkansas' Thurman moves into role of assistant coach Updated: May-11-16 11:27 am
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas coach Mike Anderson says former Razorback great Scotty Thurman will move into an assistant coaching role for the 2016-17 season, with former assistant Matt Zimmerman now serving as the program's director of operations.
- Kingsley withdraws name from NBA draft, returns to Arkansas Updated: May-09-16 8:34 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas got a boost on Monday when Moses Kingsley announced he had decided to withdraw his name from the NBA draft and return for his senior season with the Razorbacks.
- Auburn players Shamsid-Deen, Reed won't return next season Updated: May-06-16 3:41 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn point guard Tahj Shamsid-Deen is ending his college career because of injuries and center Trayvon Reed also won't return.
- Florida guard Francis-Ramirez transferring after 2 seasons Updated: May-04-16 7:33 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida guard Brandone Francis-Ramirez has decided to transfer.
- Frank Martin adds Bruce Shingler to his South Carolina staff Updated: May-03-16 3:25 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina coach Frank Martin has added former Towson assistant Bruce Shingler to his men's basketball program.
- Alabama signs graduate transfer guard from Morehead State Updated: May-02-16 6:39 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama has signed graduate transfer Corban Collins from Morehead State.
- Arkansas signs high school forward from Indiana Updated: Apr-30-16 5:28 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - University of Arkansas basketball coach Mike Anderson has announced the signing of a high school forward from Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Former Kentucky guard Ed Davender dies at 49 Updated: Apr-30-16 11:51 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Former Kentucky guard Ed Davender, the only Wildcat with at least 1,500 points and 400 assists, has died. He was 49.
- South Carolina's Martin honored in hometown Updated: Apr-28-16 12:29 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina basketball coach Frank Martin has been honored his hometown of Miami this week.
- Purdue-Arizona State and Florida-Duke in Jimmy V Classic Updated: Apr-27-16 7:00 pm
NEW YORK - Purdue will face Arizona State and Florida will meet Duke in the 2016 Jimmy V Classic.
- New Vanderbilt coach Bryce Drew announces his staff Updated: Apr-26-16 8:28 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - New Vanderbilt coach Bryce Drew's staff will include Roger Powell Jr. as associate head coach and Jake Diebler and Casey Shaw as assistants.
- Florida adds 6-11 center Gorjok Gak to recruiting class Updated: Apr-26-16 12:58 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida has added center Gorjok Gak to its 2016 recruiting class.