- AP men's poll: Kentucky No. 1 again; 5 newcomers to Top 25 Updated: Nov-30-15 1:36 pm
Kentucky, Maryland and Michigan State held the top three spots in The Associated Press' men's college basketball poll, but there were plenty of changes at the bottom of the Top 25.
- No. 17 Notre Dame loses 74-73 to Alabama. Updated: Nov-29-15 10:38 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Notre Dame coach Mike Brey needed just two words to describe his team after a tough loss to Alabama.
- Alabama upsets No. 17 Notre Dame 74-73 Updated: Nov-29-15 10:34 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Alabama got another big win over a ranked opponent.
- Seton Hall holds off Georgia for 69-62 win Updated: Nov-28-15 10:14 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Khadeen Carrington tied a career high with 20 points and Isaiah Whitehead scored seven straight in the final minutes to help Seton Hall hold off Georgia for a 69-62 win Saturday night.
- Nebraska beats Tennessee 82-71 in 3rd place game at Barclays Updated: Nov-28-15 5:44 pm
NEW YORK - Wait until Tai Webster feels well.
- Moody leads Mississippi to 67-54 win over Bradley Updated: Nov-28-15 5:32 pm
PEORIA, Illinois - According to Mississippi Coach Andy Kennedy, Rebels point guard Stefan Moody still has a lot to learn.
- Ware leads Mississippi St over UT Martin 76-51 Updated: Nov-28-15 3:54 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Gavin Ware was a very good player for Mississippi State over his first three seasons.
- Cavanaugh's 18 lead George Washington over Tennessee 73-70 Updated: Nov-28-15 12:31 am
NEW YORK - As a matter of course, George Washington coach Mike Lonergan has trumpeted Tyler Cavanaugh's importance to the Colonials.
- Auburn reverses sloppy start, beats Northwestern St. 119-81 Updated: Nov-27-15 11:52 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - For the first couple of minutes, Auburn looked to be suffering the drowsy effects of too much Thanksgiving turkey.
- Texas A&M-CC tops Elon, 85-81 in mainland Battle 4 Atlantis Updated: Nov-27-15 9:51 pm
ELON, North Carolina - Rashawn Thomas and Jelani Currie both scored 18 points and Texas A&M-Corpus Christi held off host Elon 85-81 in a mainland section of the Battle 4 Atlantis Tournament on Friday night.
- Florida dominates 2nd half, beats Florida Gulf Coast 70-50 Updated: Nov-27-15 9:44 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Dorian Finney-Smith and John Egbunu showed they can carry Florida.
- Murray scores 21, No. 1 Kentucky rolls past USF 84-63 Updated: Nov-27-15 7:57 pm
MIAMI - As had been the case plenty of times before, Orlando Antigua had a courtside seat to watch Kentucky turn a close game into a runaway.
- No. 25 Texas A&M falls 74-67 to Syracuse in Bahamas Updated: Nov-27-15 6:47 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Texas A&M thought it was the better team entering its Battle 4 Atlantis championship game matchup with Syracuse.
- Late push lifts Syracuse past No. 25 Texas A&M, 74-67 Updated: Nov-27-15 6:29 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim doesn't hand out compliments lightly.
- Chatkevicius, Notice lead South Carolina over Lipscomb 92-76 Updated: Nov-27-15 5:05 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina coach Frank Martin was worried about playing Lipscomb the day after Thanksgiving. The Gamecocks were coming off an impressive performance in winning the Paradise Jam in the Virgin Islands and after two days of subpar practices, Martin was even more concerned.
- Allen's late layup gives Stanford 69-66 win over Arkansas Updated: Nov-27-15 3:58 pm
NEW YORK - By his admission, Johnny Dawkins "loves" the current iteration of the Stanford Cardinal.
- Grady hurt in No. 20 Wichita State loss to Alabama Updated: Nov-27-15 3:57 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - A scary injury overshadowed a second consecutive loss for No. 20 Wichita State.
- Alabama upset No. 20 Wichita State 64-60 Updated: Nov-27-15 2:38 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Shannon Hall scored 20 points and Riley Norris added 12 as Alabama upset No. 20 Wichita State 64-60 in the consolation round of the AdvoCare Invitational on Friday.
- UCLA, Texas A&M among 8-team field for 2016 Wooden Legacy Updated: Nov-27-15 3:03 am
FULLERTON, California - UCLA is among the eight-team field announced for the 2016 Wooden Legacy tournament.
- Georgia Tech beats Arkansas 83-73 Updated: Nov-26-15 5:17 pm
NEW YORK - By Georgia Tech coach Brian Gregory's lofty standards, Charles Mitchell could have collected 20 rebounds.
- House scores 19, No. 25 Texas A&M beats No. 10 Gonzaga 62-61 Updated: Nov-26-15 4:39 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Texas A&M knew it would need to play tough underneath the basket to compete with the size of No. 10 Gonzaga.
- Bluiett scores 15, No. 23 Xavier beat Alabama 64-45 Updated: Nov-26-15 2:09 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla, - Trevon Bluiett scored 15 points, J.P. Macura added 14, and No. 23 Xavier beat Alabama 64-45 in the first round of the AdvoCare Invitational on Thursday.
- No. 19 Vanderbilt falls short at Maui, 70-63 to No. 5 Kansas Updated: Nov-26-15 2:07 am
LAHAINA, Hawaii - For 2 1-2 games Vanderbilt never trailed in the Maui Jim Maui Invitational. Then No. 5 Kansas put the Commodores on the short end of the score for the final 20 minutes and won the tournament for a second time.
- No. 5 Kansas beats No. 19 Vanderbilt 70-63 for Maui title Updated: Nov-26-15 1:40 am
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Wayne Selden Jr. and Frank Mason III quickly hatched a plan for sharing the MVP award at the Maui Jim Maui Invitational.
- House's 19 helps No. 25 Texas A&M past Texas 84-73 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:45 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Texas A&M came to the Bahamas this week wanting to be tested by the kind of games it may eventually face in March.