- With road stretch looming, Florida needs to win at home Updated: Feb-08-16 4:11 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida's postseason fate probably will be decided on the road.
- Villanova latest No. 1 in AP poll; 6th top team this season Updated: Feb-08-16 3:34 pm
Villanova joined an exclusive club Monday. The Wildcats are now among the 57 schools to have been ranked No. 1 in The Associated Press college basketball poll.
- Mississippi tops Vanderbilt 85-78 behind Moody's 23 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:21 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi guard Stefan Moody smiled in the postgame press conference and would not respond when questioned about the severity and pain from a nagging groin injury.
- Kingsley's 17 points sparks Arkansas past Tennessee, 85-67 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:49 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Mike Anderson had a message to send to standout Moses Kingsley after what the Arkansas coach considered to be too many emotional outbursts earlier in the week in a loss at Florida.
- Blakeney's 31 points leads LSU past Miss. St., 88-77 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:00 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Antonio Blakeney released both hands from the rim, shouted, "Hey!" as he dropped to the court and delivered an intense glare at the nearest Mississippi State player, Malik Newman.
- Thornwell, No. 25 South Carolina top No. 8 Texas A&M 81-78 Updated: Feb-06-16 8:49 pm
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - A big day from long range kept Sindarius Thornwell and No. 25 South Carolina in the mix for the Southeastern Conference title.
- No. 8 Texas A&M loses 81-78 to No. 25 South Carolina Updated: Feb-06-16 8:46 pm
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - No. 8 Texas A&M has slipped into a jumbled race for the Southeastern Conference title.
- Frazier leads Georgia past short-handed Auburn, 65-55 Updated: Feb-06-16 8:41 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia couldn't generate consistent offense and had only three scorers in double figures.
- Murray leads No. 20 Kentucky to 80-61 win over Florida Updated: Feb-06-16 7:34 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Jamal Murray put on a show for his very special cheering section.
- Alabama's Norris leads Tide past Missouri 80-71 Updated: Feb-06-16 6:30 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Riley Norris made three 3-pointers and scored 18 points to help Alabama beat Missouri 80-71 on Saturday.
- Auburn top scorer Kareem Canty suspended indefinitely Updated: Feb-06-16 5:50 pm
ATLANTA - Auburn has suspended leading scorer Kareem Canty indefinitely for conduct detrimental to the team.
- No. 25 South Carolina looks for win at No. 8 Texas A&M Updated: Feb-05-16 3:32 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - No. 25 South Carolina has followed both of its previous losses with victories in the next game. They look to do it for the third time on Saturday against Southeastern Conference co-leader in No. 8 Texas A&M.
- No. 25 South Carolina, No. 8 Texas A&M meet in SEC showdown Updated: Feb-05-16 4:02 am
Here are some things to watch in the Southeastern Conference this week:
- Roberson helps Vanderbilt upset No. 8 Texas A&M 77-60 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:43 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Vanderbilt was tired of the constant criticism.
- Moody gets 23 in Mississippi's 76-73 win over Missouri Updated: Feb-04-16 12:18 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri made Stefan Moody work for his points. Not quite hard enough, as it turned out.
- Ellis helps No. 7 Kansas pull away from Kansas State, 77-59 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:13 am
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas coach Bill Self was only slightly happier Wednesday night than Kansas State counterpart Bruce Weber, and the only reason for that was his seventh-ranked Jayhawks had won.
- Florida beats Arkansas 87-83, winning 9 of last 10 in series Updated: Feb-03-16 10:34 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Three months into the season, Florida has found an identity.
- Alabama beats Mississippi State 82-80 in overtime Updated: Feb-03-16 12:20 am
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Alabama coach Avery Johnson says Retin Obasohan has been the Tide's "Superman" over the past few weeks.
- Technical FTs help Incarnate Word beat Texas A&M CC 70-65 Updated: Feb-02-16 11:16 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Jontrell Walker scored 23 points, Derail Green added 20, and each converted free throws off late technical fouls to lift Incarnate Word past Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 70-65 on Tuesday night.
- No. 20 Kentucky blows huge lead in 84-77 loss to Tennessee Updated: Feb-02-16 11:03 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Kentucky coach John Calipari feared the possibility of a letdown Tuesday night but he started feeling more confident when the Wildcats built a 21-point lead over Tennessee.
- Tennessee rallies from 21 down to stun No. 20 Kentucky 84-77 Updated: Feb-02-16 10:36 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - What started out as a potential blowout loss developed into one of the most monumental comebacks in Tennessee history.
- No. 25 South Carolina falls on road to Georgia, 69-56 Updated: Feb-02-16 10:14 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Frank Martin provided a long list of reasons, including poor shooting, to explain No. 25 South Carolina's third loss in five SEC road games.
- Simmons powers LSU past Auburn, 80-68 with all-around game Updated: Feb-02-16 9:59 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Ben Simmons made sure he took more than seven shots this time. He did just about everything else offensively, too.
- Frazier's 3s help Georgia top No. 25 South Carolina, 69-56 Updated: Feb-02-16 9:56 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Trick-shot specialist J.J. Frazier scored all of his 13 points in the second half and then joined his teammates in the postgame challenge of ranking his three 3-pointers.
- Tennessee falls below .500, second-half collapses a concern Updated: Feb-01-16 6:03 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's chances of avoiding its first losing season in over a decade could rest on stopping its recent trend of second-half collapses.