- Vanderbilt routs Missouri 86-71 for 2nd win in 3 games Updated: Feb-11-16 12:01 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Vanderbilt took care of business against a struggling Missouri team at home where the Commodores have been pretty good this season.
- Thornwell leads South Carolina to 94-83 win over LSU Updated: Feb-10-16 10:41 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina coach Frank Martin looked around at his exhilarated players after the Gamecocks beat LSU to gain a share of first in the Southeastern Conference.
- Alabama holds off slumping No. 15 Texas A&M, 63-62 Updated: Feb-10-16 10:31 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Texas A&M's Southeastern Conference slump continues, but the Aggies didn't go down without a fight.
- Alabama holds off slumping No. 15 Texas A&M, 63-62 Updated: Feb-10-16 10:16 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Avery Johnson's already brought big wins to Alabama's program even during an up and down season.
- No. 22 Kentucky has it easy against Georgia in an 82-48 rout Updated: Feb-10-16 1:40 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky usually found the basket, while Georgia often emerged frustrated when it shot.
- Florida beats Mississippi 77-72, sweeps both meetings Updated: Feb-10-16 12:06 am
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Devin Robinson's emphatic dunk in the closing seconds brought Florida fans to their feet - for good.
- Mississippi State beats Arkansas 78-46 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:51 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Mississippi State's 6-foot-10 freshman Aric Holman had the ball at the free-throw line and looked poised to make a move to the hoop.
- Hubbs, Tennessee breeze past ice-cold Auburn 71-45 Updated: Feb-09-16 10:19 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's Robert Hubbs III and Devon Baulkman broke out of their personal slumps while Auburn remained as cold as ever.
- Johnson, Bama's tough run starts with No. 15 Texas A&M Updated: Feb-09-16 6:42 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Avery Johnson's first Alabama team is used to taking on deeper, often more talented opponents.
- Big Week: South Carolina could move to top of SEC standings Updated: Feb-09-16 2:20 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina could end up atop the Southeastern Conference standings, if the Gamecocks can defend their homecourt this week.
- Missouri's suspended players Gant, Woods in doubt vs Vandy Updated: Feb-09-16 12:54 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri coach Kim Anderson hasn't decided whether to lift suspensions of Jakeenan Gant and Russell Woods, who have been benched for one game after being cited for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Auburn will be without leading scorer against Tennessee Updated: Feb-08-16 5:19 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers have a 250-pound power forward playing point guard, three scholarship players available in the backcourt and a hard time scoring without hitting their 3-point shots.
- With road stretch looming, Florida needs to win at home Updated: Feb-08-16 4:11 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida's postseason fate probably will be decided on the road.
- Villanova latest No. 1 in AP poll; 6th top team this season Updated: Feb-08-16 3:34 pm
Villanova joined an exclusive club Monday. The Wildcats are now among the 57 schools to have been ranked No. 1 in The Associated Press college basketball poll.
- Mississippi tops Vanderbilt 85-78 behind Moody's 23 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:21 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi guard Stefan Moody smiled in the postgame press conference and would not respond when questioned about the severity and pain from a nagging groin injury.
- Kingsley's 17 points sparks Arkansas past Tennessee, 85-67 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:49 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Mike Anderson had a message to send to standout Moses Kingsley after what the Arkansas coach considered to be too many emotional outbursts earlier in the week in a loss at Florida.
- Blakeney's 31 points leads LSU past Miss. St., 88-77 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:00 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Antonio Blakeney released both hands from the rim, shouted, "Hey!" as he dropped to the court and delivered an intense glare at the nearest Mississippi State player, Malik Newman.
- Thornwell, No. 25 South Carolina top No. 8 Texas A&M 81-78 Updated: Feb-06-16 8:49 pm
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - A big day from long range kept Sindarius Thornwell and No. 25 South Carolina in the mix for the Southeastern Conference title.
- Frazier leads Georgia past short-handed Auburn, 65-55 Updated: Feb-06-16 8:41 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia couldn't generate consistent offense and had only three scorers in double figures.
- Murray leads No. 20 Kentucky to 80-61 win over Florida Updated: Feb-06-16 7:34 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Jamal Murray put on a show for his very special cheering section.
- Alabama's Norris leads Tide past Missouri 80-71 Updated: Feb-06-16 6:30 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Riley Norris made three 3-pointers and scored 18 points to help Alabama beat Missouri 80-71 on Saturday.
- Auburn top scorer Kareem Canty suspended indefinitely Updated: Feb-06-16 5:50 pm
ATLANTA - Auburn has suspended leading scorer Kareem Canty indefinitely for conduct detrimental to the team.
- No. 25 South Carolina looks for win at No. 8 Texas A&M Updated: Feb-05-16 3:32 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - No. 25 South Carolina has followed both of its previous losses with victories in the next game. They look to do it for the third time on Saturday against Southeastern Conference co-leader in No. 8 Texas A&M.
- No. 25 South Carolina, No. 8 Texas A&M meet in SEC showdown Updated: Feb-05-16 4:02 am
Here are some things to watch in the Southeastern Conference this week:
- Roberson helps Vanderbilt upset No. 8 Texas A&M 77-60 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:43 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Vanderbilt was tired of the constant criticism.