- Court: No immunity for medical marijuana users under DUI law Updated: Nov-20-15 4:28 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Supreme Court ruled Friday that medical marijuana cardholders don't have immunity from prosecution under a state DUI law that prohibits drivers from having in their bodies any amount of marijuana or its chemical compound that causes impairment.
- State's top court won't stop $1.2M verdict for Saginaw nurse Updated: Nov-13-15 1:21 pm
SAGINAW, Michigan - After hearing arguments, the Michigan Supreme Court won't intervene in a $1.2 million verdict for a Saginaw nurse who says he was wrongly fired.
- State's top court hearing case of license plate, towing ball Updated: Nov-04-15 4:01 am
MUSKEGON, Michigan - The Michigan Supreme Court is hearing arguments in a case about drugs, a license plate and a towing ball.
- Prosecutors win key ruling in 1983 cold case conviction Updated: Nov-02-15 4:01 am
HIGHLAND PARK, Michigan - Prosecutors have won a key ruling from the Michigan Supreme Court as they try to save a murder conviction in a case that took about 30 years to bring to trial.
- Public censure sought for Michigan judge in misconduct case Updated: Oct-28-15 9:44 am
JACKSON, Michigan - The Michigan Judicial Tenure Commission is recommending the Michigan Supreme Court publicly censure a Jackson County judge for misconduct.