- Michigan Supreme Court passes on controversy in Oakley Updated: Apr-25-16 9:43 pm
OAKLEY, Michigan - After hearing arguments, the Michigan Supreme Court won't step into a dispute over whether a village clerk can be sued under the state's open meetings law.
- Conspiracy charge reinstated against McCotter aide Updated: Apr-25-16 4:51 pm
LANSING, Michigan - The Michigan Supreme Court has reinstated a conspiracy charge against a high-ranking aide to a congressman who was kept off the 2012 ballot because of bogus petition signatures.
- Supreme Court justices Viviano, Larsen launch campaigns Updated: Apr-22-16 8:53 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan Supreme Court Justices David Viviano and Joan Larsen have formally announced bids to retain their seats in the 2016 election.
- 2 state high court justices speaking at commission meeting Updated: Apr-17-16 7:00 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Two Michigan Supreme Court justices will speak at an East Lansing meeting of the Michigan Women's Commission.
- Supreme Court rejects appeal in Thumb train-truck crash Updated: Apr-07-16 8:53 pm
MAYVILLE, Michigan - The Michigan Supreme Court has turned down an appeal in a lawsuit over vegetation and a fatal crash involving a train and truck in Tuscola County.