- Illinois man dies after motorcycle, semi collide in SD Updated: Jul-22-15 2:14 pm
SELBY, South Dakota - An Illinois man is dead after his motorcycle and a semi-trailer collided at the junction of U.S. Highways 12 and 83 in northern South Dakota.
- No one shows up for SD trooper recruitment seminar Updated: Jul-22-15 7:59 am
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - The South Dakota Highway Patrol is trying to recruit more women but no one showed up at a seminar this week.
- Officials name Emery man, 74, who died in single-car crash Updated: Jul-18-15 5:47 pm
BRIDGEWATER, South Dakota - Authorities have identified an Emery man who was killed in a car crash Friday afternoon near Bridgewater.
- Authorities: Driver killed in rollover crash near Mitchell Updated: Jul-16-15 5:49 am
MITCHELL, South Dakota - Authorities say a 62-year-old man has died in a crash near Mitchell after the truck he was driving rolled over and came to rest partly underwater.
- New South Dakota Highway Patrol office opening in Rapid City Updated: Jul-11-15 10:17 am
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - State officials will be gathering in Rapid City next week to celebrate the opening of a new district office for the South Dakota Highway Patrol.
- SD Highway Patrol offering $3K bonus to some who join force Updated: Jul-06-15 4:19 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The South Dakota Highway Patrol is offering a $3,000 bonus to current certified law enforcement officers who choose to become troopers.
- Driver dies in rollover crash in southeast South Dakota Updated: Jul-06-15 5:28 am
LENNOX, South Dakota - Authorities say a 62-year-old man has died in a one-vehicle rollover crash in southeastern South Dakota that also seriously injured a passenger.