- Correction: UCLA-USC story Updated: Feb-05-16 12:43 pm
LOS ANGELES - In a story Feb. 4 about the UCLA-USC game, The Associated Press erroneously reported the final score. Southern California beat UCLA 80-61.
- Andrews hits winning FTs in Washington's 86-84 win over UCLA Updated: Jan-29-16 1:32 am
LOS ANGELES - Andrew Andrews shot-faked Tony Parker into a costly foul with three seconds remaining, putting Andrews on the free throw line. Slowed by three fouls in the first half, the Huskies star hit the go-ahead foul shots that allowed his team to remain tied atop the Pac-12 standings.
- Brooks paces Oregon over UCLA 86-72 Updated: Jan-23-16 8:43 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - A 34-point pasting at Arizona last season provided the wake-up call Oregon needed to ride a 9-1 finish to the regular season into a third straight NCAA Tournament appearance.
- Hamilton, UCLA beat Oregon State 82-73 Updated: Jan-21-16 2:21 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - UCLA has plenty of scoring options, but coach Steve Alford was worried about the Bruins' defense and acknowledged he "hammered" his squad after a loss to rival USC last week.
- Southern California beats UCLA 89-75 on road Updated: Jan-14-16 2:14 am
LOS ANGELES - Southern California has worked its way to the top of the Pac-12 standings in quite a leap for a team that was picked to finish 10th.
- Holiday's 3-pointer sends UCLA past Arizona State, 81-74 Updated: Jan-09-16 8:01 pm
LOS ANGELES - UCLA got such a rush from hitting a dramatic game-winning 3-pointer in the waning moments, the Bruins apparently decided to do it again.