- Correction: McKenzie County Fatal story Updated: Feb-07-16 1:03 pm
ALEXANDER, North Dakota - In a story Feb. 6 about a fatal North Dakota crash, The Associated Press reported erroneously that the driver of a GMC Sierra pickup truck was killed in a crash with a GMC Jimmy. It was the Jimmy driver who was killed. The AP also erroneously reported that the Sierra was heading south, when it was heading north, and that the Jimmy struck the Sierra's passenger-side door, when it was the Sierra that struck the Jimmy's passenger-side door.
- 62-year-old Walhalla man injured in off-road vehicle crash Updated: Feb-06-16 9:47 am
MILTON, North Dakota - Authorities say a 62-year-old Walhalla man has been hospitalized after he lost control of an off-road vehicle about six miles southeast of Milton.
- Officials issue travel alert for north central North Dakota Updated: Jan-22-16 5:13 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - North Dakota officials have issued a travel alert for north central North Dakota due to icy roads and reduced visibility.
- Authorities releasing few details in Bismarck State threat Updated: Jan-16-16 5:32 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - State and federal authorities have released few details about the incident that led to the arrest of a 16-year-old male and the lockdown of Bismarck State College earlier this week.
- Teen in custody after threat made to North Dakota college Updated: Jan-14-16 8:37 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A 16-year-old boy was taken into custody Thursday on suspicion of threatening to shoot up the library at Bismarck State College, authorities said.
- Patrol brings 'Trooper on a Bus' campaign to Washburn area Updated: Jan-13-16 2:25 am
WASHBURN, North Dakota - The North Dakota Highway Patrol is bringing its "Trooper on a Bus" campaign to the Washburn area.
- ND Highway Patrol: 4 injured in weather-related I-94 crashes Updated: Jan-08-16 1:46 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The North Dakota Highway Patrol says four people were injured in two weather-related crashes on Interstate 94.