- Milt Newton's odyssey from troubled kid to Timberwolves GM Updated: Nov-28-15 1:55 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Kent Amos sat in his Washington, D.C., living room 36 years ago, three lost boys standing before him.
- Celtics run away from Wizards 111-78 Updated: Nov-27-15 11:51 pm
BOSTON - Two nights after narrowly avoiding an embarrassing loss, the Boston Celtics rolled to an easy win.
- Hornets close with 25-2 run to beat Wizards 101-87 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:23 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Struggling to find their way on offense, the Charlotte Hornets figured the only way to keep their home winning streak alive was to tighten up on defense.
- George scores 40, Pacers make 19 3s to beat Wizards 123-106 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:01 pm
WASHINGTON - Indiana forward Paul George thinks his team doesn't get enough attention.
- Pacers G Hill expected to return Tuesday against Wizards Updated: Nov-24-15 6:16 pm
WASHINGTON - Pacers guard George Hill is expected to return Tuesday night against Washington after missing three games with an upper respiratory infection.
- Wizards contain Drummond, hold on to beat Pistons 97-95 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:38 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Washington Wizards had some ugly lines in the box score Saturday night.
- Wizards' Webster expected to miss season after hip surgery Updated: Nov-20-15 6:29 pm
WASHINGTON - Washington Wizards forward Martell Webster is expected to miss the entire NBA season after having surgery on his right hip.
- Wall has 19 points, 9 assists as Wizards beat Bucks 115-86 Updated: Nov-18-15 12:02 am
- Wizards beat Magic 108-99 to end 3-game skid Updated: Nov-14-15 10:56 pm
WASHINGTON - Before this season, Kris Humphries had gone more than a decade since making a 3-pointer. He hit two in his 2004-05 rookie season, and none after that.
- 'We're just too soft': Wittman rips his Wizards for no 'D' Updated: Nov-11-15 4:03 pm
WASHINGTON - The volume of Randy Wittman's voice rose right along with his anger.
- Durant injures leg; Westbrook leads Thunder past Wiz 125-101 Updated: Nov-11-15 12:18 am
WASHINGTON - Kevin Durant drove toward the basket late in the first half Tuesday night, elevated and got fouled. When the play was over, the 2013-14 NBA MVP limped a bit around the court and clutched at his strained left hamstring.
- Thunder's Durant leaves game at Wizards with left leg injury Updated: Nov-10-15 9:04 pm
WASHINGTON - Kevin Durant left the Oklahoma City Thunder's game at the Washington Wizards at halftime with a strained left hamstring Tuesday night.
- Wiz G Bradley Beal out of starting lineup with sore shoulder Updated: Nov-10-15 6:44 pm
WASHINGTON - Wizards shooting guard Bradley Beal is out of the starting lineup against the Oklahoma City Thunder because of a sore left shoulder.
- Hawks beat Wizards 114-99 for 7th straight win Updated: Nov-07-15 11:48 pm
- Beal hits 3 with 0.3 seconds left, Wizards beat Spurs 102-99 Updated: Nov-04-15 9:59 pm
- Anthony's 37 points lead Knicks to 117-110 win over Wizards Updated: Oct-31-15 11:12 pm
WASHINGTON - Just over eight months ago, Carmelo Anthony underwent surgery on his left knee. On Saturday night, in his third regular-season game since then, he had a terrific performance against the Washington Wizards.
- Wizards coach Wittman not at start of game Updated: Oct-31-15 10:23 pm
WASHINGTON - Washington Wizards coach Randy Wittman missed the first quarter of Saturday night's 117-110 loss to the New York Knicks because he was attending the memorial service for longtime NBA coach Flip Saunders in Minnesota.
- Beal scores 26, Wizards beat Bucks 118-113 Updated: Oct-31-15 12:18 am
MILWAUKEE - John Wall typically is the Washington Wizards' crunch-time scorer.