- Man at work: Aussie guard Dellavedova sparks Cavs with grit Updated: Jun-01-15 8:50 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - The kid was fearless, relentless, a hustler.
- Cavs' Irving making slow progress before NBA Finals Updated: Jun-01-15 6:42 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Kyrie Irving is resigned to not being 100 percent for the Cavaliers in the NBA Finals.
- Out of finals, Love says he'll be back next season with Cavs Updated: May-31-15 6:39 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - The pain in Kevin Love's surgically repaired left shoulder has become manageable. The Cleveland forward is now dealing with a different ache - the sting of sitting and watching the NBA Finals.
- Position-by-position matchups for the NBA Finals Updated: May-31-15 11:47 am
A position-by-position look at the matchups in the NBA Finals between the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers:
- Almost colleagues, Kerr and Blatt are rare rookies in finals Updated: May-30-15 1:03 pm
- LeBron on stopping him or Stephen Curry: "You can't" Updated: May-29-15 6:29 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - With a week to get ready for the NBA Finals, the Cavaliers have a check list of things to get done before Game 1.
- And now, we wait: Cavs and Warriors get time to rest Updated: May-28-15 8:21 pm
- Hawks point to bright future even after playoff rout by Cavs Updated: May-27-15 10:53 pm
ATLANTA - The season didn't end like they wanted.
- LeBron, Cavaliers earn NBA Finals spot by sweeping Hawks Updated: May-27-15 12:59 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James knew what he left behind when he bolted to Miami five years ago.
- Hawks' season crashes with sweep by Cavaliers Updated: May-27-15 12:31 am
CLEVELAND - A season unlike any other for Atlanta ended suddenly, stunningly, painfully.
- Kyrie Irving back for Cavs, will start Game 4 Updated: May-26-15 8:18 pm
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving will start Game 4 of the Eastern Conference finals after missing two games with a sore left knee.
- Hawks' Kyle Korver out for the playoffs with sprained ankle Updated: May-23-15 4:32 pm
ATLANTA - Already facing a daunting task after losing the first two games at home in the Eastern Conference final, the Atlanta Hawks were dealt another major blow Saturday when 3-point specialist Kyle Korver was ruled out for the rest of the playoffs because of a severely sprained right ankle.
- James leads Cavs to 94-82 win over Hawks, 2-0 series lead Updated: May-23-15 12:23 am
ATLANTA - Forget the Big Three.
- Hawks lose Korver to right ankle sprain against Cavs Updated: May-22-15 10:43 pm
- Hawks' DeMarre Carroll starts vs. Cavaliers in Game 2 Updated: May-22-15 8:26 pm
- In this generation, 3-pointers are paramount in the playoffs Updated: May-22-15 2:38 am
Those notable names of the past, the ones still insisting that NBA playoff offenses must pound the ball inside, have been awfully quiet this week.
- Hawks' Carroll avoids serious injury, listed as questionable Updated: May-21-15 7:41 pm
ATLANTA - An MRI on DeMarre Carroll's left knee showed no structural damage, and he hopes to play for Atlanta in Friday night's Game 2 against Cleveland in the Eastern Conference finals, Carroll's agent said Thursday.
- For Cleveland and Atlanta, plenty of sports lowlights Updated: May-20-15 3:21 am
ATLANTA - On the sports misery index, Atlanta and Cleveland are hard to beat.
- Best shot: J.R. Smith making most of fresh start with Cavs Updated: May-20-15 2:37 am
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - J.R. Smith barely has as an inch of skin not covered by tattoos, offering a colorful timeline of the enigmatic Cleveland shooting guard's life.
- Cavs' Irving has "light" workout before Game 1 Updated: May-19-15 2:58 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Cavaliers All-Star guard Kyrie Irving had a "light, but good" practice a day before Cleveland opens the Eastern Conference finals in Atlanta.
- Cavs' Irving sits out practice, status for Game 1 uncertain Updated: May-16-15 10:35 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - LeBron James should have had a stethoscope hanging around his neck as he reeled off the latest medical updates on him and his teammates.
- Cavaliers push through injuries on path to Eastern finals Updated: May-15-15 10:14 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James sat in his usual middle seat at the postgame podium talking about another playoff win, one moving him closer to another NBA championship.
- James struggles, Cavaliers still advance past Bulls 94-73 Updated: May-15-15 12:14 am
CHICAGO - No dominant performance by LeBron James. Not much from Kyrie Irving, either.
- Cavs' Dellavedova gets technical for Game 5 incident Updated: May-13-15 5:24 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Cavaliers guard Matthew Dellavedova has been assessed a technical foul by the NBA for his role in a skirmish in Game 5 against the Bulls.
- Police: Cavs' Perkins in verbal dispute with wife Updated: May-13-15 3:05 pm
WESTLAKE, Ohio - Police are investigating a roadside altercation between Cavaliers forward Kendrick Perkins and his wife.