- Oklahoma up to 3rd, Iowa 4th in playoff rankings; ND 6th Updated: Nov-25-15 12:48 am
Oklahoma moved into third and Iowa was fourth in the College Football Playoff rankings as Notre Dame slipped to No. 6 on Tuesday night.
- USC expects return of 3 key injured players in UCLA showdown Updated: Nov-24-15 3:40 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California tailback Tre Madden, guard Viane Talamaivao and freshman defensive back Marvell Tell are all expected to return from injury Saturday against No. 22 UCLA.
- Adams throws for 6 TDs and Oregon beats USC 48-28 Updated: Nov-22-15 1:56 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. had a bit of added inspiration Saturday against USC.
- USC loses to Oregon, but still competing for Pac-12 South Updated: Nov-21-15 9:34 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - The USC Trojans were trying to think about the bigger picture following their loss to Oregon: They're still alive in the Pac-12 South.
- No. 22 USC likely to face Oregon without RB Madden, S McQuay Updated: Nov-18-15 2:57 pm
LOS ANGELES - The No. 22 USC Trojans likely will be without running back Tre Madden and safety Leon McQuay III for their game at No. 23 Oregon on Saturday.
- Liufau hurt in Colorado's 27-24 loss to USC Updated: Nov-14-15 2:54 am
BOULDER, Colorado - A narrow loss to Southern California was not the only reason for Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre's somber tone after Friday night's game.
- Kessler helps USC hang on for 27-24 win over Colorado Updated: Nov-14-15 2:07 am
BOULDER, Colorado - Defensive tackle Delvon Simmons stuck out his big, right arm to show off the bruise from blocking a field goal.
- USC's Smith-Schuster plans to play with pain again vs Buffs Updated: Nov-11-15 12:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California interim coach Clay Helton only needed one play to confirm JuJu Smith-Schuster's ability to play through injury last weekend. He won't even need that many plays this week at Colorado.
- Ronald Jones II poised to join USC Trojans' tailback greats Updated: Nov-10-15 7:03 pm
LOS ANGELES - Although Ronald Jones II is a Texan to his Whataburger-filled core, he never fell in love with the Longhorns, Texas A&M, Baylor, TCU or any other school in his native state.
- Arizona's defense continues spiral with 38-30 loss to USC Updated: Nov-08-15 3:13 am
LOS ANGELES - If Arizona could harness the fire that coach Rich Rodriguez showed leaving his press conference, launching another bitter broadside against the string of late-night games his team has played this season, it would easily become bowl eligible.
- USC Trojans rally past Arizona 38-30 for 3rd straight win Updated: Nov-08-15 2:54 am
LOS ANGELES - JuJu Smith-Schuster had a plate and a screw surgically installed in the palm of his broken right hand only five days earlier, so Southern California's star receiver had to make eight catches for 138 yards using "all fingers," he said with a grin.
- Pac-12 left with only a few chances at CFP Updated: Nov-03-15 11:22 pm
PHOENIX - The Pac-12 got an invite to the inaugural College Football Playoff, with Oregon making it to the national championship game.
- USC receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster has surgery on broken hand Updated: Nov-03-15 5:16 pm
LOS ANGELES - If JuJu Smith-Schuster's recovery from hand surgery keeps him out this week, Southern California has several receivers eager to fill his starring role.
- USC AD Pat Haden leaves playoff committee, cites health Updated: Oct-30-15 3:35 pm
IRVING, Texas - Southern California athletic director Pat Haden is stepping down from the College Football Playoff selection committee after his doctors advised him to cut back on travel.
- USC hopes to slow Cal QB Jared Goff by stopping the run Updated: Oct-29-15 1:24 pm
LOS ANGELES - To stop California quarterback Jared Goff, Southern California is focused on stopping the run.
- Coach Helton's player-friendly style is catching on at USC Updated: Oct-28-15 5:36 pm
LOS ANGELES - Clay Helton is only guaranteed seven games in charge of the storied Southern California program. He intends to spend every day of his tenure making sure the Trojans have fun while winning as many games as possible.
- Utah's loss sends Pac-12 South into big jumble Updated: Oct-27-15 5:18 pm
Utah and Stanford appeared to be on a collision course for the Pac-12 championship game, two power programs that had the look of the dominant team in each division.
- No. 9 Notre Dame seeks to stop giving up big plays Updated: Oct-27-15 5:00 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - It's been a perplexing season for the defense at No. 9 Notre Dame, an odd mix of being stout while also surrendering big plays and touchdowns in bunches.