- Firing, suspension, retirement rock college football Updated: Oct-13-15 2:36 am
The news read: USC coach Steve...
- USC fires Steve Sarkisian 1 day after putting coach on leave Updated: Oct-12-15 7:05 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California fired Steve Sarkisian on Monday, one day after the troubled football coach was put on leave.
- Who's next at USC? Possible candidates to be Trojans coach Updated: Oct-12-15 6:59 pm
For the third time in five years, Southern California is searching for a coach.
- Huskies hope USC win accelerates timeline with young team Updated: Oct-12-15 6:35 pm
SEATTLE - The one item lacking during Chris Petersen's brief tenure at Washington was a signature win, when the Huskies were expected to roll over and ended up with a stunning victory.
- USC center Max Tuerk out for season with torn knee ligament Updated: Oct-11-15 9:30 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California center Max Tuerk will miss the rest of the season with a torn knee ligament.
- Sarkisian looks for answers after USC's shocking loss to UW Updated: Oct-09-15 8:48 pm
LOS ANGELES - Steve Sarkisian and his assistants went recruiting on the morning after No. 17 Southern California's stunning 17-12 loss to Washington.
- Sarkisian takes blame after Huskies beat No. 17 USC 17-12 Updated: Oct-09-15 2:14 am
LOS ANGELES - Southern California coach Steve Sarkisian didn't bring any players with him to his postgame press conference, choosing to be the face of the Trojans' fourth loss as a double-digit favorite in less than two seasons as head coach.
- Washington gets defensive, holds on to beat No. 17 USC 17-12 Updated: Oct-09-15 1:18 am
LOS ANGELES - Nearly every Washington upperclassman insisted they took no personal pleasure in beating the coach who left them for Southern California two years ago.
- Arizona State gets back on track with win over UCLA Updated: Oct-05-15 5:18 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Kalen Ballage took a handoff up the middle and was stood up by a UCLA linebacker. Arizona State's running back spun around from the impact, but kept his legs churning, even as he was headed backward.
- No. 17 USC has a knack for big plays and it could be growing Updated: Oct-05-15 1:30 pm
LOS ANGELES - Steve Sarkisian returned to Southern California as a new convert to the importance of tempo, pledging to have the Trojans run 80 plays per game on offense.
- Three-way threat Adoree Jackson changes gears, helps USC Updated: Sep-30-15 7:04 pm
LOS ANGELES - If it did not look like Adoree Jackson was running at full speed during his 80-yard catch-and-run for a touchdown at Arizona State last weekend, that's because Southern California's three-way standout wasn't using his top gear.
- Kessler throws 5 TDs, No. 19 Trojans roll past Sun Devils Updated: Sep-27-15 4:54 am
TEMPE, Arizona - Cody Kessler and the rest of the USC Trojans are good at taking advantage of mistakes.
- Justin Wilcox seeking solutions for USC's defensive woes Updated: Sep-23-15 9:24 pm
LOS ANGELES - Defensive coordinator Justin Wilcox is under pressure from Southern California fans, certainly more pressure than the No. 19 Trojans were able to put on Stanford's offense.
- USC considers ways to get blind football player into a game Updated: Sep-23-15 9:01 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blind long-snapper Jake Olson got his first taste of live action in practice with No. 19 Southern California on Wednesday, and coach Steve Sarkisian is already thinking about scenarios to get him into a game.
- Paring down Pac-12: UCLA, USC visit Grand Canyon State Updated: Sep-23-15 2:30 pm
The place to be is the Pac-12 this weekend in college football, specifically Arizona, where the South Division will go through an early sorting process.
- No. 19 USC requires a quick rebound from early-season loss Updated: Sep-22-15 7:43 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California has scored 145 points in its first three games, and Cody Kessler is completing nearly 79 percent of his passes for an offense that hasn't committed a turnover.
- Kevin Hogan leads steady Stanford past No. 6 USC, 41-31 Updated: Sep-20-15 12:40 am
LOS ANGELES - In Stanford's pregame meeting, coach David Shaw asked every player who has played in two Pac-12 championship games to stand. Nearly half the room arose.
- Frosh Ronald Jones II up to speed in No. 6 USC's backfield Updated: Sep-14-15 4:30 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California running back Ronald Jones II is fast, and those wheels are generating big comparisons.