- 3rd Massachusetts justice in 1 week announces retirement Updated: Feb-10-16 2:03 pm
BOSTON - Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court justice Fernande Duffly said Wednesday she would retire in July, making her the third member of the state's highest court in the past week to announce plans to leave the bench and providing Gov. Charlie Baker a rare chance to shape the court's long-term future.
- Justice Francis Spina of Massachusetts high court to retire Updated: Feb-05-16 12:41 pm
BOSTON - For the second time in a week, a Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court justice has announced his retirement.
- Justice Robert Cordy of state's high court to retire Updated: Feb-03-16 4:47 pm
BOSTON - Robert Cordy, an associate justice of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court since 2001, announced Wednesday he would retire in August, giving Republican Gov. Charlie Baker the opportunity to make his first nomination to the state's highest court.
- Events to mark centennial of Louis Brandeis on Supreme Court Updated: Jan-24-16 2:53 pm
WALTHAM, Massachusetts - Brandeis University will host a series of events to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the nomination and appointment of Louis D. Brandeis to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- High court rejects appeal over $63M judgment in Motrin case Updated: Jan-19-16 10:19 am
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court has rejected an appeal from the manufacturer of Children's Motrin over a $63 million judgment awarded to a family whose daughter developed a life-threatening disease after taking the medicine.
- US Supreme Court won't review suburban Boston man's case Updated: Jan-12-16 7:10 am
CHELSEA, Massachusetts - The U.S. Supreme Court has declined to review the case of a suburban Boston man convicted in the 2010 non-fatal stabbing of another man in Chelsea.