- Florida State star DB Ramsey dreams of Olympic gold Updated: Jun-03-15 5:59 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Get Jalen Ramsey talking about his other sport, the one he squeezes in around football and does about as well as anybody in the country, and it's apparent the long jump is not just a way for Florida State's gifted defensive back to stay in shape.
- Former Virginia QB Greyson Lambert transferring to Georgia Updated: Jun-03-15 3:03 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Virginia graduate Greyson Lambert said Wednesday he's transferring to Georgia, where he will join a three-man race for the starting job.
- Court date for Howard's Rock case set for July 20 Updated: Jun-03-15 6:12 am
CLEMSON, South Carolina - The North Carolina man charged with vandalizing Howard's Rock at Clemson's football stadium two years ago is set for trial next month.
- Swinney cancels visit to group opposing same-sex marriage Updated: May-27-15 6:12 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson football coach Dabo Swinney cancelled an appearance at the Palmetto Family Council next month after a state lawmaker criticized him because the group opposes same-sex marriage.
- Quarterback competition, not controversy, at Florida State Updated: May-26-15 6:54 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher sees competition, not a budding quarterback controversy, with the addition of Everett Golson.
- UConn and Syracuse agree to renew football rivalry Updated: May-21-15 3:23 pm
STORRS, Connecticut - Former Big East rivals UConn and Syracuse have announced an agreement to play a home-and-home football series.
- Clemson dismisses defensive end Ogundeko following arrest Updated: May-20-15 3:57 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson backup defensive end Ebenezer Ogundeko has been dismissed from the football team after he was arrested and charged with financial transaction fraud for altering a credit card used to purchase gift cards.
- WR Johnson joins Clemson football Updated: May-20-15 2:54 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson has added receiver Denzel Johnson to its football signees for next season.
- Rolle defends Winston, says Bowden wrong to criticize QB Updated: May-19-15 8:29 pm
WASHINGTON - Former Florida State star Myron Rolle says Bobby Bowden was wrong to say Seminoles supporters believe Jameis Winston was an embarrassment to the school.
- Ex-player charged in NC agent probe free on reduced bond Updated: May-19-15 7:40 pm
HILLSBOROUGH, North Carolina - A former college football player is free on a reduced bond after being charged with violating North Carolina's sports agent law that bars illegally luring collegiate athletes into contracts.
- Golson gets chance to replace Winston at Florida State Updated: May-19-15 6:51 pm
Everett Golson came oh-so close to beating Florida State with Notre Dame last year.
- Syracuse football bringing No. 44 out of retirement Updated: May-19-15 4:48 pm
ALBANY, New York - Syracuse is bringing back the football team's famed No. 44.
- Former Virginia starting QB Greyson Lambert to transfer Updated: May-16-15 4:20 pm
Former starting quarterback and co-captain Greyson Lambert is joining the run of prominent players transferring from Virginia.
- Speester Feaster wins 100, 200 state titles Updated: May-16-15 1:52 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Spartanburg High sprinter Tavien Feaster put on another speed show at the South Carolina track and field championships, sweeping the 100 and 200 meter dashes for a second straight year.
- As grad transfer is scrutinized, SEC might lock out Golson Updated: May-13-15 5:05 pm
Florida State? Interested. South Carolina? Not interested. Florida? Happy to be mentioned. Georgia? Well, the Bulldogs would rather not say.
- Former player arrested in NC sports agent probe Updated: May-12-15 3:39 pm
HILLSBOROUGH, North Carolina - A former college football player arrested and charged with acting as an agent and violating North Carolina's law that bars illegally luring collegiate athletes into contracts made his initial court appearance Tuesday.
- Clemson quarterback Watson on track for full recovery Updated: May-04-15 4:53 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson believes he won't miss a beat despite sitting out all spring after knee ligament surgery. And the Tigers most dynamic player insists he'll return at full speed once he's cleared to cut loose this summer.