- No. 14 FSU beats No. 10 Florida 27-2, 3rd straight in Swamp Updated: Nov-29-15 12:15 am
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida Field was nearly empty and Florida State was still celebrating.
- Auburn closes regular season with 29-13 loss to No. 2 Bama Updated: Nov-28-15 9:40 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Gus Malzahn left Auburn's latest disappointing defeat with a pledge that the Tigers will improve.
- NC State falls to No. 11 UNC 45-34 Updated: Nov-28-15 9:03 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina State never gave itself a chance to end No. 11 North Carolina's long winning streak.
- No. 2 Alabama claims SEC West with 29-13 win over Auburn Updated: Nov-28-15 8:58 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Adam Griffith created another indelible Iron Bowl memory, this one for a flawless performance.
- Dobbs, Hurd help Tennessee trounce Vanderbilt 53-28 Updated: Nov-28-15 8:54 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee will head into its bowl game with the type of momentum it hasn't enjoyed in several years.
- PLAYOFF PULSE: Big Ten championship is playoff quarterfinal Updated: Nov-28-15 8:47 pm
Michigan State joined Iowa in the Big Ten championship game, making Indianapolis the site of what looks like a de facto College Football Playoff quarterfinal and further burying Ohio State.
- No. 11 UNC beats rival NC State 45-34 for 11th straight win Updated: Nov-28-15 7:23 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Elijah Hood and T.J. Logan ran for touchdowns in a dominating first quarter as No. 11 North Carolina beat North Carolina State 45-34 on Saturday.
- Wildcats lose 24-7 halftime lead, fall 38-24 to Louisville Updated: Nov-28-15 6:45 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky just needed to build on a 24-7 halftime lead on Louisville to make its postseason drought a distant memory.
- Hokies give Beamer 1 more win over Virginia, 23-20 Updated: Nov-28-15 6:24 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Frank Beamer and his coaching staff aren't going anywhere for a few more weeks.
- Mistakes doom Virginia in 23-20 loss to Virginia Tech Updated: Nov-28-15 6:21 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Mike London sat down, sighed heavily, and began his postgame press conference as he has begun so many others in a six-year career at Virginia: "That's a tough way to lose a football game," he said Saturday.
- Boston College loses 20-17 at Syracuse on late field goal Updated: Nov-28-15 6:04 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Like Syracuse, Boston College has nowhere to go but up.
- South Carolina's Elliott looks to future after 37-32 loss Updated: Nov-28-15 6:00 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - It's been a season to forget at South Carolina, and interim coach Shawn Elliott was anxious to get going.
- Confident Richt savors Georgia's 13-7 win over Georgia Tech Updated: Nov-28-15 5:53 pm
ATLANTA - Mark Richt said his focus was on recruiting and he wasn't worried about his job status following an upbeat end to Georgia's sometimes rocky regular season.
- Louisville rallies past Kentucky 38-24 to win Governor's Cup Updated: Nov-28-15 5:45 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Louisville players enthusiastically hoisted the Governor's Cup in the steady drizzle, an understandable reaction considering the scenario seemed unlikely early on as rival Kentucky turned their error-prone start into a big lead.
- Syracuse beats Boston College 20-17 on last-play field goal Updated: Nov-28-15 5:32 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Scott Shafer's voice began to break almost as soon as he took the podium for his final press conference at Syracuse.
- Fuente, Virginia Tech AD call reports of hiring 'premature' Updated: Nov-28-15 5:12 pm
Memphis coach Justin Fuente and the Virginia Tech athletic director said Saturday that reports Fuente will replace Frank Beamer as Hokies coach are "premature."
- Turnover-prone Wake Forest falls to Duke 27-21 Updated: Nov-28-15 5:11 pm
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Wake Forest's final game looked an awful lot like the rest of the season.
- Sirk, Duke hold on to beat Wake Forest 27-21 Updated: Nov-28-15 5:01 pm
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Duke was in this spot before, needing only a special-teams tackle with no time left to wrap up an important victory.
- Watson's 4 TDs lead No. 1 Clemson to 37-32 victory Updated: Nov-28-15 4:59 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Deshaun Watson isn't giving up on Clemson's step-by-step approach, not when it's worked so well.
- Georgia gives Richt a boost, beating Ga Tech 13-7 Updated: Nov-28-15 4:51 pm
ATLANTA - Mark Richt trotted over to a corner of Bobby Dodd Stadium, where the Georgia band played and the red-clad faithful had nothing but cheers for the embattled coach.
- Interim coach Larry Scott focused on job he has at Miami Updated: Nov-28-15 12:23 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - College football's next recruiting contact period opens on Sunday, which means Larry Scott and other coaches at Miami will be out talking to prospective future Hurricanes.
- Slow start dooms Pitt in 29-24 loss to Miami Updated: Nov-27-15 5:21 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pat Narduzzi spent most of his first season at Pittsburgh convincing the Panthers they weren't beholden to the recent past and that big-time success could be had if they believed.
- Miami strikes early, holds off Pittsburgh 29-24 Updated: Nov-27-15 5:02 pm
PITTSBURGH - All the ingredients were there for a collapse. A fired head coach. Dashed expectations. A fan base equal parts angry and apathetic. A locker room in need of some guidance.
- Syracuse QB Terrel Hunt denied extra year of eligibility Updated: Nov-27-15 2:59 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Syracuse quarterback Terrel Hunt has been denied an extra year of eligibility by the NCAA.
- Georgia looking to 'take what is ours' against Georgia Tech Updated: Nov-27-15 12:50 pm
ATLANTA - Georgia players will enter Saturday's visit to Georgia Tech with a new appreciation of the state rivalry.