- Colorado governor supports Jordan Cove, Pacific Connector Updated: Jul-27-15 1:47 pm
COOS BAY, Oregon - Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper has issued a letter of support for the Jordan Cove Energy Project and Pacific Connector Gas Pipeline, while Gov. Kate Brown still has yet to publicly take a stance on the issue.
- Small sinkhole opens on I-70 near Loveland Ski Area Updated: Jul-26-15 3:36 pm
GEORGETOWN, Colorado - Heavy delays for westbound travelers on Interstate 70 are expected near the Loveland Ski Area because of a small sinkhole that opened overnight Saturday.
- Wife of Aurora Rep. Buckner replaces him after his death Updated: Jul-15-15 8:37 pm
DENVER - The wife of former Aurora Rep. John Buckner has taken the oath of office to serve the rest of his term after his death in May.
- Colorado lawmakers study school violence, mental health Updated: Jul-14-15 5:46 pm
DENVER - A legislative panel looking at how to prevent school violence in Colorado started work Tuesday by hearing alarming data about rates of depression among teenage students.
- State Sen. Carroll to challenge Coffman in Colorado's 6th CD Updated: Jul-07-15 8:26 am
AURORA, Colorado - Democratic state Sen. Morgan Carroll will challenge Republican U.S. Rep. Mike Coffman for Colorado's 6th Congressional District.
- Colorado Supreme Court to review bridge fee Updated: Jul-05-15 2:10 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - The Colorado Supreme Court has agreed to review a 2009 vehicle fee approved by state lawmakers in a case that could determine the fate of millions of dollars in transportation funding.
- Overhaul begins on Pueblo section of Interstate 25 Updated: Jul-02-15 1:01 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - Work is under way this week to give one of Colorado's oldest freeways an overhaul.
- CDOT says I-70 improvements lowered traffic fatalities Updated: Jul-02-15 5:05 am
DENVER - Colorado Department of Transportation officials say efforts to reduce traffic along the Interstate 70 mountain corridor this winter resulted in fewer injuries and deaths and shorter delays.
- US Supreme Court wants another review of Colorado TABOR suit Updated: Jun-30-15 11:40 am
DENVER - The U.S. Supreme Court is ordering a lower court to take another look at a Colorado challenge to the Taxpayers' Bill of Rights.
- Colorado's high court blocks school voucher program Updated: Jun-29-15 5:18 pm
DENVER - A school voucher program in suburban Denver violates the state constitution because it provides funding for students to attend religious schools, the Colorado Supreme Court ruled Monday.