- No. 25 Temple beats UConn 27-3, goes to American title game Updated: Nov-28-15 11:46 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Temple players got tired of losing, and coach Matt Rhule made them believe they could win.
- Fuente, Virginia Tech AD call reports of hiring 'premature' Updated: Nov-28-15 5:12 pm
Memphis coach Justin Fuente and the Virginia Tech athletic director said Saturday that reports Fuente will replace Frank Beamer as Hokies coach are "premature."
- Gantz hits winning FG, Cincinnati tops East Carolina 19-16 Updated: Nov-28-15 4:19 pm
GREENSVILLE, North Carolina - Andrew Gantz kicked a 42-yard field goal as time expired, sending Cincinnati to a 19-16 win over East Carolina on Saturday.
- Lynch ties FBS record, Memphis beats SMU 63-0 Updated: Nov-28-15 3:29 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Paxton Lynch tied the FBS record with seven touchdown passes in a half, and Memphis set single-season records for yards and points in a 63-0 win over SMU on Saturday.
- Tulane fires Johnson after 3 losing seasons in 4 years Updated: Nov-28-15 12:37 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Tulane has fired coach Curtis Johnson after the Green Wave finished their third losing season in four years under the New Orleans native.
- Tulsa beats Tulane 45-34 with stunning 4th-quarter rally Updated: Nov-28-15 12:41 am
NEW ORLEANS - Zack Langelar, Craig Suits and Kolton Schindelar ignited a late rally to lead Tulsa past Tulane 45-34 Friday night.
- No. 16 Navy struggles to stop No. 21 Houston in 52-31 loss Updated: Nov-27-15 6:13 pm
HOUSTON - Navy could not get the Houston offense off the field.
- Ward leads No. 21 Houston to 52-31 win over No. 16 Navy Updated: Nov-27-15 3:43 pm
HOUSTON - Greg Ward, Jr. threw for 308 yards and three touchdowns to lead No. 21 Houston to a 52-31 win over No. 16 Navy on Friday, sending the Cougars to the first American Athletic Conference championship game.
- South Florida awaits fate after routing Central Florida Updated: Nov-26-15 11:56 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - South Florida had a simple goal Thanksgiving Day: Win and wait.
- Flowers accounts for 5 TDs as USF routs UCF Updated: Nov-26-15 11:48 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Quinton Flowers passed for three touchdowns and ran for two more to lead South Florida past UCF 44-3 Thursday night.
- Houston off to 10-1 start in first year under Tom Herman Updated: Nov-25-15 3:19 pm
HOUSTON - It had been a long time since Tom Herman lost a game.
- Diaco has UConn bowl eligible in second year Updated: Nov-25-15 1:33 pm
STORRS, Connecticut - Not many outside UConn's football complex predicted the Huskies would be bowl eligible this season, but second-year coach Bob Diaco insists his rebuilding program is not ahead of schedule.
- AP Picks: Feast of major implications for Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-25-15 1:01 am
Every team in the AP Top 25 is playing this weekend in a total of 18 games. All these games will be:
- AP Top 25 Heat Check: Moving on from Ohio State Updated: Nov-23-15 4:36 am
A season's worth of skepticism about Ohio State was validated in a loss to Michigan State and the Buckeyes are no longer in the conversation to be No. 1.
- No. 19 Navy rolls past Tulsa 44-21 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:51 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Now that No. 19 Navy has dispatched Tulsa in dominating fashion, the Midshipmen can focus on bigger goals.
- Jones' 3 rushing TDs lead SMU by Tulane 49-21 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:49 pm
DALLAS - Xavier Jones ran for 117 yards and three touchdowns, Matt Davis added 156 yards rushing and a score, and SMU beat Tulane 49-21 Saturday night.
- Houston falls 20-17 at UConn for 1st loss of season Updated: Nov-21-15 9:54 pm
EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut - Houston coach Tom Herman worried that his team was stepping into what he saw as a quintessential trap game against UConn.
- Thomas helps Connecticut beat No. 13 Houston 20-17 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:31 pm
EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut - UConn handed Houston its first loss of the season while becoming bowl eligible for the first time in five years.
- Temple puts the clamps on Memphis late in 31-12 victory Updated: Nov-21-15 3:50 pm
PHILADELPHIA - P.J. Walker threw for 261 yards and two scores and Temple pulled away from Memphis in the fourth quarter for a 31-12 win Saturday afternoon.
- Flowers, Mack sparkle in USF's rout of Cincinnati Updated: Nov-21-15 1:09 am
TAMPA, Florida - The race for the American Athletic Conference title is bringing out the best in surging South Florida.
- Houston must get past UConn before Navy game means anything Updated: Nov-20-15 12:57 pm
STORRS, Connecticut - No. 13 Houston has its sights set on winning the American Athletic Conference championship, completing an undefeated season and getting a New Year's Day Bowl bid.
- East Carolina routs UCF 44-7 Updated: Nov-20-15 12:01 am
ORLANDO, Florida - East Carolina's football season was slipping away quickly, but the Pirates put on the brakes and righted the ship Thursday night against winless Central Florida.
- University of Houston gives Herman raise in first season Updated: Nov-19-15 9:06 pm
HOUSTON - Tom Herman has already earned a big raise in his first season as Houston's football coach.
- New UCF athletic director always had an eye on the school Updated: Nov-19-15 4:02 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The way his father tells it, Danny White has been keeping tabs on UCF for a while.
- Navy-Tulsa Preview Capsule Updated: Nov-19-15 2:32 pm
No. 19 Navy (8-1, 6-0 American Athletic Conference, No. 16 CFP) at Tulsa (5-4, 2-4), 7:04 p.m., CBS Sports Network.