- 5-time defending FCS champion NDSU adds 26 recruits Updated: Feb-04-16 7:09 am
FARGO, North Dakota - The five-time defending national champion North Dakota State University football team added 26 players during national signing day.
- THE LATEST: Oklahoma lands last big recruit of signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:29 pm
The latest developments on college football signing day (all times EST):
- Taggart: Rising USF lands another solid recruiting class Updated: Feb-03-16 8:09 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Coach Willie Taggard points to one of the best recruiting classes in the American Athletic Conference as additional evidence USF's football program is headed in the right direction.
- Montgomery inks 1st recruiting class as Pirates' new coach Updated: Feb-03-16 8:06 pm
East Carolina coach Scottie Montgomery barely had time to put together his staff before it was time to hold onto commitments from recruits and seek out new ones.
- Norvell's first class at Memphis includes ex-Tennessee QB Updated: Feb-03-16 6:39 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Memphis coach Mike Norvell's first recruiting class includes a quarterback who began his career across the state.
- UConn signs 17, focusing on players from winning programs Updated: Feb-03-16 6:10 pm
EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut - Coming off its first bowl game in five seasons, UConn concentrated its recruiting efforts on players from winning programs, signing a class of 16 on Wednesday.
- Kansas coach David Beaty hopes to turn corner with new class Updated: Feb-03-16 4:11 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - There was no wrestling between "quality" and "quantity" in recruiting for Kansas coach David Beaty this year.
- Houston nabs five-star recruit in defensive tackle Oliver Updated: Feb-03-16 3:33 pm
HOUSTON - The Houston Cougars will look to build on the success they had in a 13-1 season in the first year under coach Tom Herman with a recruiting class highlighted by five-star defensive tackle Ed Oliver.
- AP sources: Warde Manuel agrees to be Michigan's AD Updated: Jan-27-16 11:27 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Warde Manuel has agreed to be Michigan's next athletic director, according to two people familiar with the situation.
- UConn to raise ticket prices to pay for new athletic fields Updated: Jan-27-16 9:42 am
STORRS, Connecticut - UConn is planning to charge fans more for basketball and football tickets to fund the construction of new soccer, baseball and softball stadiums.
- James Madison's new football coach turns to spread offense Updated: Jan-19-16 9:14 pm
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - New James Madison football coach Mike Houston is abandoning the triple-option he ran at The Citadel and will employ an attacking spread offense that operates out of the shotgun with the Dukes.
- ECU hires Anderson to coach inside LBs Updated: Jan-11-16 12:52 pm
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - East Carolina has filled its football staff with the hiring of Ryan Anderson as inside linebackers coach.
- ECU hires RBs coach from Durham high school Updated: Jan-08-16 4:44 pm
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - East Carolina has added Antonio King to its football staff as running backs coach.
- Scott says Miami experience has given him new perspective Updated: Jan-07-16 5:51 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - New Tennessee tight ends coach Larry Scott says his brief stint as Miami's interim head coach has given him a new perspective on his usual role as an assistant.