- TV ads hit airwaves ahead of Wisconsin Supreme Court primary Updated: Feb-08-16 4:31 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Television ads are hitting the airwaves as Wisconsin's Supreme Court race heads into its final week before a primary whittles the three-candidate field down to two contenders.
- Prosecutors allowed to appeal Walker recall probe ruling Updated: Feb-06-16 11:37 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Supreme Court has allowed three district attorneys to appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court over a closed, secret investigation into whether Gov. Scott Walker's campaign illegally coordinated with conservative groups during the 2012 recall election.
- Wisconsin attorney reinstated after overturned conviction Updated: Feb-04-16 11:30 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Supreme Court has reinstated the license of a Kenosha lawyer two years after a federal court overturned his conviction for money laundering.
- Bradley's footage winds up in an outside group's ad Updated: Feb-02-16 6:38 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - An outside group posted an online campaign ad Tuesday using footage prepared by state Supreme Court Justice Rebecca Bradley, raising questions about whether Bradley has broken her pledge not to coordinate with such groups even though it's legal.
- Challengers warn of politics in Wisconsin Supreme Court race Updated: Jan-27-16 9:52 pm
MILWAUKEE - The two rivals trying to unseat Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Rebecca Bradley warned of the influence of partisan politics on the state's highest court at a candidate forum Wednesday.
- Supreme Court justice comes in third in campaign fundraising Updated: Jan-15-16 3:34 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Rebecca Bradley's two rivals have raised more campaign cash and began the new year with more money on hand, a campaign finance report released Friday shows.