- More fighting among Wisconsin Supreme Court members Updated: May-29-15 4:47 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Supreme Court members continue to disagree over how to run court.
- High court won't hear appeal over Walker campaign probe Updated: May-18-15 9:41 am
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court won't hear an appeal from a conservative group seeking to end an investigation into possible illegal coordination between Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's 2012 recall campaign and independent groups.
- Walker probe special prosecutor wanted justices to step down Updated: May-13-15 2:16 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The special prosecutor investigating alleged illegal coordination between Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's recall campaign and conservative groups had wanted at least two Supreme Court justices to step aside in the case.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court reinstates homicide conviction Updated: May-12-15 11:40 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Supreme Court says a Milwaukee man was properly convicted in a 22-year-old homicide.
- Supreme Court justices, chief would be paid same Updated: May-05-15 3:19 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The chief justice of the Wisconsin Supreme Court would no longer earn $8,000 more than the other six justices under a budget provision that has been approved by a legislative committee.
- Roggensack says she doesn't want to fight with justices Updated: May-05-15 11:01 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Newly elected Wisconsin Supreme Court Chief Justice Patience Roggensack says she doesn't want to pick a fight with other justices, even though her selection as its leader is contested.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court reinstates conviction Updated: May-05-15 10:32 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Supreme Court has overturned a lower court ruling and reinstated a fourth drunken driving conviction against a Madison area man.