- Federal judge dismisses former chief justice's lawsuit Updated: Aug-01-15 11:22 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - A federal judge has dismissed former Wisconsin Supreme Court Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson's lawsuit alleging her colleagues improperly stripped her of her title, ruling the justices were within their authority under a newly adopted constitutional amendment.
- Wisconsin nonpartisan elections board targeted for overhaul Updated: Jul-26-15 11:52 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Stung by a corruption scandal that led to the convictions of five lawmakers, a longtime Republican state senator met with the head of a government watchdog agency at a bar down the street from the Capitol to talk about how to improve ethics oversight.
- The Latest: Conservative group reacts to Walker ruling Updated: Jul-16-15 2:19 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The latest on the Wisconsin Supreme Court's decision Thursday in a case involving Republican Gov. Scott Walker's 2012 recall campaign (all times local):
- A primer on Wisconsin court ending Walker campaign probe Updated: Jul-16-15 2:13 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Supreme Court's decision to end a so-called John Doe investigation of Gov. Scott Walker's 2012 recall campaign clears a potential obstacle in his Republican presidential bid and has far-reaching implications for the state's campaign finance laws.
- Wisconsin court ends probe of presidential hopeful Walker Updated: Jul-16-15 11:37 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Presidential candidate Scott Walker won a major legal victory Thursday when Wisconsin's Supreme Court ended a secret investigation into whether the Republican's gubernatorial campaign illegally coordinated with conservative groups during the 2012 recall election.
- Wisconsin court to rule on John Doe probe's validity Updated: Jul-14-15 11:09 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Supreme Court is set to rule Thursday on whether a secret probe into whether Gov. Scott Walker's 2012 recall campaign illegally coordinated with conservative groups.
- Supreme Court to hear education rules lawsuit Updated: Jul-08-15 5:41 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The state Supreme Court will hear a lawsuit challenging the governor's power to block new education rules.