- Court: Milwaukee can't enforce worker residency requirement Updated: Jun-23-16 12:48 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Milwaukee can no longer enforce a long-standing requirement that police, firefighters, teachers and other public workers live within city limits, the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled Thursday.
- The Latest: Walker spokesman praises court ruling Updated: Jun-23-16 11:55 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Latest on the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruling striking down Milwaukee's residency requirements (all times local):
- Walker picks 3 finalists for Wisconsin Supreme Court Updated: Jun-22-16 11:15 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker on Wednesday named two appeals court judges and an attorney as finalists for an appointment to the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court to hear sheriff's records appeal Updated: Jun-20-16 9:01 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Supreme Court has agreed to hear an appeal by Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke in a public records dispute with an immigrant advocacy group.
- Walker aide's attorney promises appeal of federal ruling Updated: May-27-16 11:11 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - A federal judge's ruling rejecting a lawsuit by a former aide to Gov. Scott Walker who accused prosecutors of overstepping their constitutional authority will be appealed, the woman's attorney said Friday.