- Royals and reliever Tim Collins agree to 1-year deal Updated: Dec-01-15 1:23 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Relief pitcher Tim Collins and the Kansas City Royals have agreed to a one-year contract for $1,475,000.
- Kansas City Royals' World Series share worth $370,000 Updated: Nov-30-15 1:01 pm
NEW YORK - A full postseason share for the World Series champion Kansas City Royals was worth $370,069, just under the record $388,606 set by the San Francisco Giants last year.
- Royals GM Dayton Moore to help with KC Christmas tradition Updated: Nov-26-15 2:48 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The general manager of the World Series champion Royals is helping with an annual Christmas tradition in Kansas City.
- Royals teammates Perez, Escobar, Hosmer win Gold Gloves Updated: Nov-10-15 8:45 pm
NEW YORK - World Series MVP Salvador Perez and Kansas City Royals teammates Eric Hosmer and Alcides Escobar have won Gold Gloves.
- Royals exercise options on Escobar, Davis; Gomes declined Updated: Nov-05-15 3:53 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The World Series champion Kansas City Royals have exercised their $8 million option on All-Star closer Wade Davis and a $5.25 million option on All-Star shortstop Alcides Escobar, while declining a $3 million option on outfielder Jonny Gomes.
- Kansas Jayhawks hope to model turnaround on Royals' success Updated: Nov-05-15 5:54 am
LAWRENCE, Kansas - When the Royals put away the Mets to win their first World Series championship in three decades on Sunday night, Massachusetts Street not far from the Kansas campus erupted in celebration.
- Royals celebration shatters expectations in Kansas City Updated: Nov-04-15 6:54 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The crowd that flooded downtown Kansas City to celebrate the Royals' first World Series championship in 30 years shattered expectations, officials said Wednesday.
- Brett still a big part of Royals' championship celebration Updated: Nov-04-15 1:44 pm
George Brett had one more mighty moment in baseball's postseason center stage.
- The Latest: Some parked along interstate before Royals rally Updated: Nov-03-15 6:18 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The latest on celebrations in Kansas City to mark the Kansas City Royals' World Series victory (all times local):
- What might have been: Mets move on from stinging Series loss Updated: Nov-02-15 7:27 pm
NEW YORK - It was an exhilarating run with an empty feeling at the finish line.
- Weather radar picks up flurry of fireworks after Royals win Updated: Nov-02-15 7:21 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City erupted in a half-hour flurry of fireworks after the Royals won the World Series, and the National Weather Service has radar images to prove it.
- Packed Postseason: Utley, Bautista, Schwarber and Royal way Updated: Nov-02-15 6:40 pm
NEW YORK - Hours after the final out, there was only one job left to do at empty Citi Field.
- World Series Game 5 has highest TV rating since 2009 Updated: Nov-02-15 5:16 pm
NEW YORK - The World Series' Game 5 had its highest television rating since 2009.
- KC Royals donate artifacts for BB Hall of Fame exhibit Updated: Nov-02-15 2:57 pm
COOPERSTOWN, New York - The Kansas City Royals are World Series champions, and they're donating several artifacts to the Baseball Hall of Fame for a new exhibit dubbed Autumn Glory.
- Royals reveling in first World Series title since 1985 Updated: Nov-02-15 2:55 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The jersey that Eric Hosmer wore in the decisive game of the World Series is headed to the Hall of Fame. So is the glove Salvador Perez used, the spikes Lorenzo Cain laced up and the bat that third baseman Mike Moustakas took to the plate.
- Collins' lament: 'I let my heart get in the way of my gut' Updated: Nov-02-15 5:09 am
NEW YORK - Terry Collins knew what he wanted to do. And he didn't do it.
- Royals win World Series, rally late and beat Mets 7-2 in 12 Updated: Nov-02-15 4:39 am
NEW YORK - They worked all season to take one more step in the World Series.
- The Latest: Harvey can't contain Royals; Game 5 in extras Updated: Nov-01-15 11:41 pm
- The DH debate: Royals slugger Morales sits in Series games Updated: Nov-01-15 8:18 am
NEW YORK - Kendrys Morales has been everything the Kansas City Royals hoped for when they signed him to a $17 million contract last December.
- Royals' Volquez to start possible clincher after dad's death Updated: Nov-01-15 1:16 am
NEW YORK - Edinson Volquez will have his dad on his mind Sunday night when he tries to pitch the Kansas City Royals to their first World Series title in 30 years.