- Brantley, Carrasco carry Indians to 2-1 victory over Royals Updated: Jun-02-15 11:36 pm
- Royals fall short in 2-1 loss to Cubs in 11 innings Updated: May-31-15 8:27 pm
- Ross hits winning single in 11th, Cubs beat Royals 2-1 Updated: May-31-15 7:56 pm
CHICAGO - David Ross did just fine when he swung away.
- Royals-Cubs rained out, makeup set for last week of season Updated: May-30-15 7:36 pm
CHICAGO - The rainy, windy, and cold late May day didn't damper the Chicago Cubs' mood.
- Cubs fall after rally, lose 8-4 to Royals Updated: May-29-15 9:16 pm
- Outfielder Alex Rios set to return to Royals' lineup Updated: May-29-15 4:07 pm
CHICAGO - Alex Rios is expected to return to the Kansas City Royals' lineup for Saturday's game against the Chicago Cubs following 1 1/2 months on the disabled list with a broken left hand.
- Yanks finish sweep, Royals lose 4-2 for 4th straight defeat Updated: May-27-15 7:01 pm
- A-Rod breaks Gehrig's AL RBI record; Yanks sweep Royals, 4-2 Updated: May-27-15 6:24 pm
NEW YORK - Alex Rodriguez checked off another age-old milestone in a comeback season that's surpassing almost anyone's expectations.
- Injuries, division rivals providing early test for Tigers Updated: May-26-15 8:36 pm
Justin Verlander hasn't appeared in a single game. Victor Martinez has hit only one home run, and Anibal Sanchez has allowed 11.
- Jason Vargas activated from disabled list, to start for KC Updated: May-26-15 6:06 pm
- Wacha improves to 7-0, Cards end 3-game skid by beating KC Updated: May-24-15 7:26 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - When Michael Wacha is on the mound, Matt Carpenter and the St. Louis Cardinals like their chances.
- Cardinals slowed by Royals, rain in 3-2 loss Updated: May-24-15 12:05 am
- Guthrie throws 6 scoreless innings; Royals top Reds 7-1 Updated: May-21-15 12:14 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Royals are off to the best start in franchise history.
- Rafael Furcal retires after 14 major league seasons Updated: May-19-15 5:00 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Former NL Rookie of the Year Rafael Furcal is retiring after 14 major league seasons.
- Royals' Mike Moustakas finding ways to beat defensive shifts Updated: May-18-15 4:21 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Everyone in the Royals dugout was hanging on the top step when Mike Moustakas stepped to the plate Friday night. He had already accomplished three legs of the cycle, and all that was missing was a home run.
- Edinson Volquez dominates as Royals roll past Yankees, 6-0 Updated: May-17-15 6:05 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Edinson Volquez had such violent movement on his fastball Sunday that Royals manager Ned Yost said catcher Salvador Perez actually turned around to ask plate umpire Chris Guccione whether there was anything he could do to help out.
- Yankees activate Capuano to start vs Royals Updated: May-17-15 2:03 pm
- Royals select veteran Joe Blanton from Triple-A Omaha Updated: May-16-15 3:11 pm
- Escobar, Royals earn split with 6-3 win at Rangers Updated: May-14-15 6:59 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Alcides Escobar is doing his job leading off for the Kansas City Royals, getting on base, scoring runs and even driving in a few for the top-hitting team in the majors.
- Royals reliever Herrera returns from 6-game suspension Updated: May-13-15 9:02 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Kansas City reliever Kelvin Herrera returned to the team Wednesday after serving a six-game suspension.
- Royals' Moustakas back after 3 days away with family Updated: May-11-15 6:14 pm
- Royals edge Tigers 2-1 in 10 after long delay Updated: May-11-15 2:26 am
DETROIT - The Detroit hitters kept squaring around to bunt, and Greg Holland kept throwing pitches nowhere near his intended target.
- Tigers' Price leaves game with injury Updated: May-08-15 9:41 pm
- MLB cuts Royals pitcher Herrera's suspensions by a game to 6 Updated: May-07-15 5:05 pm
- Royals acquire Butera from Angels, activate Hochevar Updated: May-07-15 1:36 pm