- Missouri's suspended players Gant, Woods in doubt vs Vandy Updated: Feb-09-16 12:54 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri coach Kim Anderson hasn't decided whether to lift suspensions of Jakeenan Gant and Russell Woods, who have been benched for one game after being cited for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Alabama's Norris leads Tide past Missouri 80-71 Updated: Feb-06-16 6:30 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Riley Norris made three 3-pointers and scored 18 points to help Alabama beat Missouri 80-71 on Saturday.
- Moody gets 23 in Mississippi's 76-73 win over Missouri Updated: Feb-04-16 12:18 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri made Stefan Moody work for his points. Not quite hard enough, as it turned out.
- No. 20 Kentucky blows out Missouri, 88-54 Updated: Jan-28-16 12:41 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - After looking somewhat wobbly a couple of weeks ago, No. 20 Kentucky appears to have regained its footing and is even playing with an edge.
- Jones scores 20 as No. 10 A&M gets 66-53 win over Missouri Updated: Jan-23-16 7:07 pm
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Texas A&M had trouble getting its offense going in the first half against Missouri on Saturday.
- Maten, Georgia hold off Missouri 60-57 Updated: Jan-20-16 11:14 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Georgia beat Missouri for the second time in two weeks, but it certainly wasn't deja vu on Wednesday night as the Bulldogs struggled to hold off the Tigers 60-57.
- Banned Missouri booster says he meant no harm Updated: Jan-19-16 7:41 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A Georgia businessman who gave internships to several Missouri men's basketball players and ran afoul of NCAA rules says he "had good intentions and no ill intent."
- Georgia looking for turnaround following ugly loss to Aggies Updated: Jan-19-16 1:32 pm
Georgia is looking for a quick recovery after its first Top 25 test produced the Bulldogs' worst loss under seventh-year coach Mark Fox.
- No. 19 South Carolina bounces back in 81-72 win over Mizzou Updated: Jan-16-16 4:31 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - That No. 18 South Carolina's 81-72 win over Missouri was ugly hardly bothered Gamecocks coach Frank Martin.
- Kingsley, Arkansas cruise past Missouri 94-61 Updated: Jan-13-16 12:43 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Arkansas's first road win of the season was a blowout of historic proportions, 94-61 over Missouri Tuesday night.