- Moore keys Minnesota Lynx win over Tulsa Shock 86-80 Updated: Aug-01-15 10:37 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Maya Moore scored 16 of her 20 points in the fourth quarter and Sylvia Fowles added 19 points to lead the Minnesota Lynx to an 86-80 win over Tulsa on Saturday night.
- Lieberman hired by Kings as NBA's second female assistant Updated: Jul-31-15 4:18 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - New Sacramento Kings assistant Nancy Lieberman recalls a conversation with Pat Riley a couple of years back when she explained to the Miami Heat executive how much she wanted to keep coaching at basketball's highest level.
- Mercury close on 19-5 spurt to beat Shock 78-66 Updated: Jul-30-15 10:34 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - DeWanna Bonner had 24 points and nine rebounds, Candice Dupree scored 20 and the Phoenix Mercury beat Tulsa 78-66 on Thursday night in the Shock's first game since their Dallas relocation announcement.
- WNBA owners approve Tulsa Shock's move to Dallas area Updated: Jul-23-15 8:56 pm
WNBA owners unanimously approved a plan Thursday to move the Tulsa Shock to the Dallas-Fort Worth area next season.
- Tulsa Shock try to fight through mounting distractions Updated: Jul-22-15 2:45 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Tulsa Shock have had more than a season's worth of distractions just halfway through.
- Dolson scores 18, leads Mystics past Shock, 76-69 Updated: Jul-21-15 3:57 pm
- Danielle Robinson scores 10 in 4th, Stars snap 3-game skid Updated: Jul-17-15 10:32 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Sophia Young-Malcolm scored 18 points, Danielle Robinson had 10 of her 16 points in the fourth quarter and San Antonio beat the Tulsa Shock 65-58 on Friday night to snap a three-game losing streak.
- Catchings becomes 3rd-leading rebounder, Indiana beats Tulsa Updated: Jul-15-15 9:56 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Shavonte Zellous scored 16 points, Tamika Catchings had 11 points and 11 rebounds, becoming the WNBA's third all-time leading rebounder, and Indiana beat the Tulsa Shock 83-80 on Wednesday night, the Fever's fifth straight win.
- Shock's Johnson pleads not guilty in domestic violence case Updated: Jul-15-15 5:49 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Glory Johnson-Brittney Griner saga has taken another turn.
- Christmas' career-high 24 lead Shock over Sparks 82-67 Updated: Jul-11-15 11:59 pm
- Pierson, Tulsa snap 3-game losing streak Updated: Jul-07-15 10:33 pm
- Toliver sets record as LA Sparks beat Tulsa Shock 98-95 Updated: Jul-04-15 1:59 am
LOS ANGELES - Kristi Toliver suffered with every loss as the Sparks got off to their worst start in franchise history.