- Hawaiian Airlines pilots picket, say contract talks slowed Updated: May-25-16 8:21 pm
HONOLULU - Dozens of Hawaiian Airlines pilots picketed Wednesday for a new collective bargaining agreement a week after voting to allow union representatives to call for a strike if necessary.
- The Latest: Albuquerque police use smoke, pepper spray Updated: May-24-16 11:23 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The Latest on campaign stops in New Mexico by Bill Clinton and Donald Trump (all times local):
- Huge peach, scorned by some, is plucked from Atlanta skyline Updated: May-19-16 3:11 pm
ATLANTA - To some, the metal tower supporting a giant peach atop an Atlanta building was about as popular as a freeway-snarling ice storm.
- Thousands protest Rauner's call to change labor laws Updated: May-18-16 7:20 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Thousands of union supporters from across Illinois rallied in front of the state Capitol building Wednesday to protest Republican Gov. Bruce Rauner's call for changes to collective bargaining policies.
- Union accused of misusing funds bought $680K beachfront home Updated: May-17-16 8:50 am
HONOLULU - The leader of a Hawaii electrical workers union who is accused of misusing the organization's funds is defending himself for a $680,000 purchase of a Kauai beachfront home that serves as an office for union members.
- Third party tries to intervene in Brady "Deflategate" case Updated: May-11-16 1:09 pm
NEW YORK - A woman who unsuccessfully tried to intervene in Tom Brady's legal case against the NFL over the "Deflategate" scandal is asking the court to reconsider his four-game suspension.
- William Schallert, actor and union activist, has died at 93 Updated: May-09-16 4:03 pm
William Schallert, a veteran TV performer and Hollywood union leader who played Patty Duke's father - and uncle - on television and led a long, contentious strike for actors, has died.
- Protesters march against Carrier moving work to Mexico Updated: Apr-29-16 6:19 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Several hundred people gathered at the Indiana Statehouse on Friday to protest air conditioning giant Carrier Corp.'s decision to move 1,400 jobs from the state to Mexico to save money.
- 'The Mine Wars' film being shown at May Day event Sunday Updated: Apr-28-16 4:15 am
MATEWAN, West Virginia - The West Virginia Mine Wars Museum is offering a screening of a new documentary for public television about miners in southern West Virginia and their fight for civil liberties.
- Goodell: NFL ready to move on from 'Deflategate' Updated: Apr-27-16 10:11 pm
CHICAGO - As far as NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell is concerned, the league is ready to move on from "Deflategate."