- Arkansas execution drug expiring, governor says find more Updated: Jun-30-16 6:56 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas' stockpile of a paralytic drug needed for the executions of eight death row inmates expires as the calendar changes to July, leaving the state without a means to conduct its first executions in a decade.
- Arkansas Supreme Court upholds retirement law for judges Updated: Jun-23-16 3:57 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A law that eliminates retirement benefits for judges who are elected at age 70 or older will stand, Arkansas' highest court ruled Thursday, saying it doesn't change constitutional requirements for who can serve on the bench.
- The Latest: Death row inmates' attorney to seek rehearing Updated: Jun-23-16 3:23 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Latest on the Arkansas Supreme Court upholding the state's execution law (all times local):
- Arkansas Supreme Court upholds life sentence in 2013 slaying Updated: Jun-13-16 1:08 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court has upheld the life sentence of a Jackson County man convicted in a 2013 shooting that killed a 20-month-old child and wounded her mother.
- Garland County man pleads guilty in deaths of 5 people Updated: Jun-10-16 11:44 am
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - A Garland County man whose conviction in the killing of five people was overturned in 2012 has now pleaded guilty to the slayings.
- Arkansas court says death row inmate should get new sentence Updated: Jun-09-16 12:20 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court has overturned the 2007 death sentence of a former police officer convicted of killing a Sharp County couple over an alleged child custody argument.
- Ex-death row inmate asks Arkansas court to toss retrial Updated: Jun-04-16 1:55 pm
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - A man whose murder conviction and death sentence was overturned now wants the Arkansas Supreme Court to dismiss the case.
- Arkansas court stays ruling for inmate who killed guard Updated: Jun-02-16 3:23 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court has agreed to put a hold on its ruling denying the appeal of a death row inmate convicted of killing a prison guard.