- Court transferring cases of judge accused of misconduct Updated: Nov-19-15 5:26 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court said Thursday that it will reassign the cases of an Arkansas judge facing allegations of administrative misconduct including having sexual relationships with defendants.
- Corbin: Arkansas court voted to strike marriage ban Updated: Nov-10-15 6:09 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court voted to find the state's gay marriage ban was unconstitutional but never issued its ruling months before same-sex marriage was legalized nationwide, a former state justice said in a recently published interview.
- Little Rock attorney files for state Supreme Court seat Updated: Nov-09-15 6:44 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A Little Rock attorney launched a bid against a north Arkansas judge for the state Supreme Court on Monday, making his candidacy official minutes before the filing deadline for next year's election.
- The Latest: Attorney files to run for Supreme Court post Updated: Nov-09-15 5:13 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The latest on the end of the one-week filing period for the 2016 election in Arkansas (all times local):
- Court rules cellphone findings in 2012 case rightfully used Updated: Nov-02-15 3:48 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court has ruled that a gunman's incriminating text messages were rightfully subject to a law enforcement search in a 2012 murder case.
- Arkansas Supreme Court says state immune from lawsuit Updated: Oct-29-15 5:48 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court granted an appeal Thursday from the state Department of Education, saying it can't be sued by former school board members who say the state shouldn't have taken over the Little Rock School District.