- The Latest: Arkansas lawmaker seeks amendment on marriage Updated: Jun-26-15 2:22 pm
The Latest on the impact of Supreme Court's gay-marriage ruling in Arkansas: (All times Central)
- Inmate gets attorney over faulty FBI hair analysis Updated: Jun-26-15 11:56 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - An inmate serving a life sentence for a 1979 murder has been assigned an attorney after demonstrating that his conviction was tainted by testimony from a discredited FBI expert.
- 56 juvenile offenders may get hearings after court ruling Updated: Jun-18-15 3:43 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas' highest court ruled Thursday that an inmate serving life without parole for a killing he was convicted of as a juvenile deserves a new sentencing hearing, a move that opens the door for new sentences for 55 other former juvenile offenders.
- Arkansas court upholds class action status in VA pay lawsuit Updated: Jun-18-15 11:25 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court has upheld a judge's decision to grant class-action status in a lawsuit that claims the state Department of Veterans Affairs failed to pay some nurses overtime at facilities in Little Rock and Fayetteville.
- Arkansas Supreme Court rejects appeal of convicted killer Updated: Jun-06-15 2:38 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court has rejected the appeal of a death row inmate convicted of killing two people in Fayetteville.
- Arkansas court says state wrong to collect tax on sand Updated: Jun-04-15 3:12 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas' finance office said Thursday it's paying $24.5 million to four companies after a divided state Supreme Court said taxes were improperly collected on sand used in natural gas drilling.