- Price silences scuffling Twins as Jays win 5-1 Updated: Aug-03-15 5:44 pm
TORONTO - Minnesota's scuffling offense ran into a familiar foe with to a familiar result.
- Price dominant in Toronto debut, Jays beat Twins 5-1 Updated: Aug-03-15 3:59 pm
TORONTO - David Price struck out 11 over eight innings to win his Blue Jays debut, Josh Donaldson hit a tiebreaking home run and Toronto beat the Minnesota Twins 5-1 in the opener of a four-game series between AL wild-card contenders.
- Blue Jays, Royals escalate feud by trading barbs on Twitter Updated: Aug-03-15 2:38 pm
TORONTO - The Royals and Blue Jays have moved on: After an exchange of hit batters, they're now trading barbs on Twitter.
- Colabello homers, Jays beat Royals 5-2 in testy game Updated: Aug-02-15 4:35 pm
- Benches, bullpens clear at game between Royals, Jays Updated: Aug-02-15 4:08 pm
TORONTO - Both benches and bullpens emptied after Toronto reliever Aaron Sanchez was ejected for throwing at Kansas City's Alcides Escobar in the eighth inning on Sunday. It was the climax of a game-long spat that began when Royals starter Edinson Volquez hit Josh Donaldson on the left arm in the first inning.
- Lowe roughed in up in Toronto debut, Royals beat Jays 7-6 Updated: Aug-01-15 5:08 pm
TORONTO - New Toronto reliever Mark Lowe will want to wipe away the bad memories from his Blue Jays debut as soon as possible.
- Mets get Cespedes at trade deadline Updated: Aug-01-15 10:57 am
NEW YORK - The Mets finally landed the bat they were looking for in Yoenis Cespedes just ahead of Friday's trade deadline, and Cole Hamels confirmed he blocked a trade to Houston before Philadelphia dealt its ace to Texas.
- Phillies trade Revere to Blue Jays Updated: Aug-01-15 10:50 am
PHILADELPHIA - Ben Revere was there to see Troy Tulowitzki make his debut with the Toronto Blue Jays and bat leadoff for the first time in his career.
- Blue Jays recall Kawasaki, option Tepera, cut 2 others Updated: Aug-01-15 10:44 am
TORONTO - The Blue Jays made a flurry of roster moves Saturday after a busy week of trade deadline activity.
- Blue Jays add RHP Lowe, OF Revere on deadline day Updated: Jul-31-15 5:57 pm
TORONTO - The Blue Jays capped a busy week with pair of trade deadline deals, bolstering their bullpen and outfield options as they seek to end the longest playoff drought in the major leagues.
- The Latest: Cespedes, Haren, Revere traded at MLB's deadline Updated: Jul-31-15 5:04 pm
NEW YORK - Here are the latest developments as Major League Baseball hits a deadline Friday for trades where players do not first have to pass through waivers (all times Eastern):
- A's acquire lefty Felix Doubront from Toronto for cash Updated: Jul-31-15 3:52 pm
OAKLAND, California - The Oakland Athletics have acquired left-hander Felix Doubront from Toronto for cash after he was designated for assignment by the Blue Jays on Wednesday.
- Seattle sends reliever Mark Lowe to Toronto Updated: Jul-31-15 2:09 pm
- Price's Toronto arrival delayed by flat tire Updated: Jul-31-15 1:20 pm
TORONTO - David Price's arrival in Toronto has been delayed by a flat tire, a story that played out on Twitter with Blue Jays fans offering to rescue the stranded pitcher.
- Astros, Blue Jays add pieces in trades to make playoff push Updated: Jul-31-15 12:10 pm
- Duffy allows 3 HRs, Jays beat Royals 5-2 Updated: Jul-30-15 11:00 pm
TORONTO - Kansas City's Danny Duffy doesn't often give up a lot of home runs. That changed against the Toronto Blue Jays.
- Blue Jays land Price in Toronto's 2nd big trade of week Updated: Jul-30-15 7:26 pm
DETROIT - Toronto acquired All-Star left-hander David Price from the Detroit Tigers on Thursday, the second major move in less than a week by the Blue Jays as they chase their first postseason appearance since 1993.
- Zobrist to make Royals debut against Jays Updated: Jul-30-15 6:21 pm
TORONTO - Ben Zobrist was set to make his Kansas City Royals' debut in left field against the Blue Jays on Thursday night.
- Phillies can't touch Dickey in 8-2 loss to Jays Updated: Jul-29-15 11:21 pm
TORONTO - The Philadelphia Phillies couldn't contain Troy Tulowitzki's bat, and couldn't touch R.A Dickey's knuckleball.
- Tulowitzki homers and has 3 hits, Jays beat Phillies 8-2 Updated: Jul-29-15 9:59 pm
TORONTO - Troy Tulowitzki homered and had three hits in his Blue Jays debut as Toronto beat the Philadelphia Phillies 8-2 on Wednesday night.
- Troy Tulowitzki still shocked by trade to Toronto Updated: Jul-29-15 4:00 pm
TORONTO - Troy Tulowitzki was "blindsided" to learn he'd been traded to Toronto after 10 seasons with the Colorado Rockies, and said his life has felt "crazy" ever since.
- Bautista, Travis hurt as Blue Jays lose to Phillies 3-2 Updated: Jul-28-15 11:21 pm
TORONTO - The Blue Jays lost another close game and watched two players leave with injuries Tuesday night.
- Rockies call up 2 relievers, shortstop to round out roster Updated: Jul-28-15 8:56 pm
- Travis leaves with sore left shoulder Updated: Jul-28-15 8:29 pm
TORONTO - Toronto Blue Jays infielder Devon Travis left Tuesday night's game against Philadelphia after two innings with a sore left shoulder.
- Rockies, Blue Jays swap star shortstops Updated: Jul-28-15 12:38 pm