- Bryant's 2-run HR in 9th lifts Cubs to 9-8 win over Rockies Updated: Jul-28-15 5:28 am
CHICAGO - After coming close to hitting a home run the previous few games, Kris Bryant believed he was due to get one to go out.
- AP source: Rockies trade SS Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays Updated: Jul-28-15 5:11 am
DENVER - After all that speculation the past couple of years, the Colorado Rockies finally traded Troy Tulowitzki.
- Rockies trade star SS Troy Tulowitzki, lose 9-8 to Cubs Updated: Jul-28-15 5:08 am
CHICAGO - The Colorado Rockies used a four-run rally to take the lead in the top of the ninth, only to fall short when they gave up a two-run homer in the bottom of the inning.
- Early triple play hurts Jays in 6-5 loss to Mariners in 10 Updated: Jul-26-15 9:48 pm
SEATTLE - A baserunning blunder that resulted in a triple play came back to haunt the Toronto Blue Jays, who let another opportunity slip away on the road.
- Gutierrez homers in 10th to lift Mariners over Blue Jays 6-5 Updated: Jul-26-15 9:27 pm
SEATTLE - Franklin Gutierrez delivered the biggest hit yet of his comeback with the Seattle Mariners.
- Another tough ending for Mariners in 8-6 loss to Blue Jays Updated: Jul-25-15 9:24 pm
SEATTLE - Endings have not been kind to the Seattle Mariners this season.
- Martin, Donaldson homer to help Blue Jays power past A's 5-2 Updated: Jul-23-15 8:17 pm
OAKLAND, California - The highest-scoring offense in the majors is heating up at the right time.
- After Kazmir gets traded, Athletics lose to Blue Jays 5-2 Updated: Jul-23-15 7:33 pm
OAKLAND, California - The veterans on the Oakland Athletics - the few who have been on the team long enough to understand, anyway - have grown accustomed to watching teammates get traded away unexpectedly.
- Donaldson returns to Oakland as an All-Star with Blue Jays Updated: Jul-22-15 12:56 am
OAKLAND, California - Josh Donaldson had a little extra time to reflect on his tenure with the Athletics during his first trip back to the aging Oakland Coliseum.
- Estrada tosses gem as Blue Jays beat Archer, Rays 4-0 Updated: Jul-19-15 3:51 pm
- The Latest: Donaldson eliminates Rizzo from Home Run Derby Updated: Jul-13-15 8:39 pm
CINCINNATI - Here are the latest developments from baseball's All-Star Game festivities in Cincinnati, where sluggers will compete in the Home Run Derby on Monday night before Tuesday's game to decide home field advantage in the World Series (all times local):
- Royals edge Blue Jays 11-10 after blowing seven-run lead Updated: Jul-12-15 6:59 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Paulo Orlando came through again for the Kansas City Royals.
- Twins 2B Dozier gets Blue Jays OF Bautista's All-Star spot Updated: Jul-11-15 9:33 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Brian Dozier is an American League All-Star after all.
- Samardzija, White Sox blank Blue Jays 2-0 Updated: Jul-09-15 7:02 pm
CHICAGO - Jeff Samardzija kept the Chicago White Sox on a roll.
- Verlander drops to 0-4 as Blue Jays beat Tigers 10-5 Updated: Jul-05-15 6:32 pm
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hit bid with one out in 8th Updated: Jul-03-15 9:36 pm
DETROIT - Tigers right-hander Anibal Sanchez lost his bid for a no-hitter when Toronto's Ezequiel Carrera singled with one out in the eighth inning Friday night.
- Red Sox use 8-run first to beat Jays 12-6 Updated: Jul-02-15 11:59 pm
TORONTO - Wade Miley warmed up in the bullpen, then he waited nearly half an hour to take the mound for the bottom of the first inning.
- Jays starter Boyd leaves without recording an out Updated: Jul-02-15 7:57 pm
TORONTO - Blue Jays starter Matt Boyd didn't record an out in his second big league start Thursday, leaving after the first seven Red Sox batters reached safely in the first inning.
- Blue Jays sign Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Updated: Jul-02-15 6:54 pm
TORONTO - The Blue Jays have signed international free agent Vladimir Guerrero Jr., the 16-year-old son of nine-time All-Star and 2004 AL MVP Vladimir Guerrero.
- Donaldson homers, Blue Jays beat Rangers 3-2 Updated: Jun-28-15 5:23 pm
TORONTO - Josh Donaldson woke up a slumbering offense with a homer and the Blue Jays produced just enough at the plate for a one-run win.