- Boyd hit hard, Jays lose 12-6 to Red Sox Updated: Jul-03-15 12:20 am
TORONTO - Matt Boyd turned in an outing for the record books.
- Red Sox use 8-run first to beat Jays 12-6 Updated: Jul-02-15 11:59 pm
TORONTO - Wade Miley warmed up in the bullpen, then he waited nearly half an hour to take the mound for the bottom of the first inning.
- Jays starter Boyd leaves without recording an out Updated: Jul-02-15 7:57 pm
TORONTO - Blue Jays starter Matt Boyd didn't record an out in his second big league start Thursday, leaving after the first seven Red Sox batters reached safely in the first inning.
- Blue Jays sign Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Updated: Jul-02-15 6:54 pm
TORONTO - The Blue Jays have signed international free agent Vladimir Guerrero Jr., the 16-year-old son of nine-time All-Star and 2004 AL MVP Vladimir Guerrero.
- Porcello's struggles continue, Blue Jays rout Red Sox Updated: Jul-01-15 5:17 pm
TORONTO - Even by the standards of his current wretched run, Rick Porcello hit a new low Wednesday.
- Donaldson homers, Blue Jays beat Rangers 3-2 Updated: Jun-28-15 5:23 pm
TORONTO - Josh Donaldson woke up a slumbering offense with a homer and the Blue Jays produced just enough at the plate for a one-run win.
- Johan Santana abandons comeback bid with Blue Jays Updated: Jun-27-15 6:23 pm
TORONTO - Two-time Cy Young Award winner Johan Santana has abandoned his comeback bid with the Toronto Blue Jays.
- Blue Jays activate 2B Travis off DL Updated: Jun-26-15 5:45 pm
TORONTO - The Blue Jays have activated rookie second baseman Devon Travis off the disabled list and put him in the starting lineup for Friday's game against the Texas Rangers.
- Estrada loses perfect game in 8th, Jays beat Rays 1-0 in 12 Updated: Jun-24-15 11:51 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Marco Estrada made a run at history for the second consecutive start and came up just short again.
- Blue Jays' Estrada loses perfect game bid in 8th inning Updated: Jun-24-15 2:27 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Toronto Blue Jays right-hander Marco Estrada lost his bid for a perfect game with one out in the eighth inning when Tampa Bay's Logan Forsythe had an infield single.
- Blue Jays activate Dickey from bereavement list Updated: Jun-22-15 2:37 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Pitcher R.A. Dickey has been activated from the bereavement list by the Toronto Blue Jays, who have recalled left-hander Rob Rasmussen from Buffalo and have selected the contract of right-hander Todd Redmond from Triple-A club.
- Hardy has go-ahead hit in 9th, Orioles beat Blue Jays 13-9 Updated: Jun-21-15 6:14 pm
TORONTO - In a game overflowing with offense, J.J. Hardy had to wait a little while to get involved.
- Estrada's no-hit bid for Blue Jays broken up in 8th inning Updated: Jun-19-15 9:48 pm
- Bautista hit by pitch, Gibbons ejected Updated: Jun-19-15 7:58 pm
- Blue Jays' Dickey goes on bereavement list Updated: Jun-19-15 12:50 pm
TORONTO - The Toronto Blue Jays have placed pitcher R.A. Dickey on the bereavement list following his father's death.
- Collins says Mets look sluggish in 7-1 loss to Blue Jays Updated: Jun-18-15 11:09 pm
- Dickey gets win over former team, Blue Jays beat Mets 7-1 Updated: Jun-18-15 11:08 pm
TORONTO - Youth was served in a battle of aging pitchers, giving R.A. Dickey his first victory in five starts.
- Jays INF Izturis expected to miss season after surgery Updated: Jun-18-15 5:57 pm
TORONTO - Blue Jays infielder Maicer Izturis is expected miss the remainder of the season after having right shoulder surgery, effectively ending a three-year stint in Toronto that was plagued by injury problems.
- Harvey, Parnell pitch Mets to 3-2 win over Blue Jays Updated: Jun-17-15 12:53 am
NEW YORK - A pair of pitchers back from Tommy John surgery gave this New York Mets win a 2013 feel.
- Pillar's gaffe on bases costs Blue Jays in 3-2 loss to Mets Updated: Jun-17-15 12:23 am
NEW YORK - Matt Harvey was gone and the Toronto Blue Jays were building a rally against the New York Mets' short-handed bullpen when Kevin Pillar ran right into an easy out in the eighth inning.
- Plate umpire Foster hit in mask, exits Blue Jays-Mets game Updated: Jun-15-15 8:26 pm
- Blue Jays place Sanchez on 15-day disabled list Updated: Jun-15-15 6:31 pm
NEW YORK - The Toronto Blue Jays have placed right-hander Aaron Sanchez on the 15-day disabled list with a mild lat muscle strain.
- Mets hit 4 HRs, rally from 5 runs down to beat Braves 10-8 Updated: Jun-14-15 8:17 pm
NEW YORK - Dilson Herrera put paper cups on his ears. Rally cups.
- Blue Jays win 11th straight to tie team record, rout Red Sox Updated: Jun-14-15 6:43 pm
BOSTON - The way the Toronto Blue Jays are playing these days, even the last hitter in their lineup is plenty dangerous.
- Dodgers trade for SS Torreyes from Blue Jays Updated: Jun-12-15 9:29 pm