- Ravens get WR Givens from Rams for conditional draft pick Updated: Oct-03-15 12:05 pm
- Avril set to face former team with Seahawks hosting Lions Updated: Oct-02-15 7:28 pm
RENTON, Washington - Cliff Avril has experienced both ends of the spectrum during his NFL career.
- 49ers tight end Davis doubtful for Sunday with knee injury Updated: Oct-02-15 6:41 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - San Francisco 49ers tight end Vernon Davis is listed as doubtful for Sunday's game against the Green Bay Packers.
- Rams WR Brian Quick expected to play vs Arizona Updated: Oct-02-15 5:33 pm
ST. LOUIS - Out since injuring his shoulder last October, St. Louis Rams wide receiver Brian Quick is finally going to be back on the field.
- Cardinals happy that Chris Johnson 'fell in our lap' Updated: Oct-01-15 9:37 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - It was late in training camp. Andre Ellington was having his usual injury troubles. Rookie David Johnson was sidelined with a sore hamstring.
- 49ers defense faces formidable task in Packers, Rodgers Updated: Oct-01-15 7:44 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Things aren't getting any easier for the struggling San Francisco 49ers, who were outscored 90-25 in their last two games. They're set to take on Aaron Rodgers and the undefeated Packers on Sunday as they look to avoid a 1-3 start.
- Rookie Rawls ready for chance if Lynch can't go for Seahawks Updated: Oct-01-15 6:50 pm
RENTON, Washington - Funny thing about Seattle Seahawks rookie running back Thomas Rawls. He's not much of a fan of watching football.
- With Palmer at controls, Cardinals' offense in high gear Updated: Sep-30-15 8:11 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Through three games, Arians-ball sure looks like a force to be reckoned with in the NFL.
- Packers prepare for familiar foil, 49ers' Kaepernick Updated: Sep-30-15 7:48 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - In scouting 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, the Packers look beyond his four interceptions last week against Arizona.
- Rams' Foles says there's plenty he can do better Updated: Sep-30-15 7:28 pm
ST. LOUIS - Nick Foles is easy to spot when examining the St. Louis Rams' offensive woes.
- Kaepernick blocks out the chatter about his worst game Updated: Sep-30-15 6:05 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Opposing defender Tyrann Mathieu went off about how San Francisco's simplified passing game made it clear where Colin Kaepernick's throws were going in Sunday's 40-point, four-interception loss at Arizona. The quarterback's worst game as a pro prompted plenty of people to question his game and all that work he put in with Kurt Warner over the offseason in the desert, or even call for his job.
- Packers TE Quarless placed on IR with designation to return Updated: Sep-30-15 5:53 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers have placed tight end Andrew Quarless on injured reserve/designated to return with a sprained left knee.
- Rodgers, Packers still see room for improvement Updated: Sep-29-15 7:44 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The unbeaten Green Bay Packers have some news for their upcoming opponents.
- 2 men sue 49ers over stadium bathroom assault Updated: Sep-29-15 6:21 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The 49ers knew intoxicated fans were especially dangerous on long lines waiting to use the restroom at Levi's Stadium, but failed to provide adequate security, a lawsuit by two men assaulted last year in a bathroom at the stadium alleges.
- 49ers linebacker pleads not guilty to sexual battery Updated: Sep-29-15 1:50 pm
SAN JOSE, California - San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks has pleaded not guilty to sexual battery.
- Rams last in offense after dismal showing Updated: Sep-28-15 9:04 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Rams paid more attention to the offense in the offseason, changing quarterbacks, going young on the offensive line and drafting running back Todd Gurley.
- After 'messy' loss, Jets focused on bouncing back Updated: Sep-28-15 9:01 pm
- Seahawks hope 1st win doesn't come with losing Lynch Updated: Sep-28-15 8:03 pm
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks found a tonic for their 0-2 start, sparked by the likes of Tyler Lockett and Jimmy Graham and the return of Kam Chancellor making their defense whole again.
- Fisher jokes he'll enter stadium via opposite tunnel Updated: Sep-28-15 7:08 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher says it's not his call whether the team continues to use pyrotechnic displays during player introductions.
- Whisenhunt's call on failed 2-point try raises eyebrows Updated: Sep-28-15 6:03 pm
With the game on the line and Marcus Mariota under center, Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt put the ball in a fullback's hands.
- Tomsula backs Kaepernick after 4-interception performance Updated: Sep-28-15 5:56 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Coming off two straight blowout losses, San Francisco 49ers head coach Jim Tomsula remained in the corner of his starting quarterback.
- Another barrage of points for Cardinals in blowout win Updated: Sep-28-15 2:44 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The points keep piling up for the Arizona Cardinals.
- Steelers top Rams 12-6; Roethlisberger injures knee Updated: Sep-28-15 2:43 am
ST. LOUIS - Ben Roethlisberger left the Edward Jones Dome on crutches.
- Seahawks' sluggish start cured in 26-0 win over Bears Updated: Sep-28-15 2:41 am
SEATTLE - The perfect cure for the Seattle Seahawks' woes from the first two weeks proved to be the undermanned Chicago Bears.
- Chicago gets little going, falls 26-0 to Seattle Updated: Sep-27-15 10:01 pm
SEATTLE - If nothing else, the Chicago Bears were efficient.