- Quiet speedster Nelson joins Arizona's passing game Updated: Nov-25-15 8:54 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - When you're 5-foot-10, weigh 160 pounds and play in the NFL, you'd better be fast.
- Redskins could play twice in London next season Updated: Nov-25-15 8:00 pm
LONDON - The Washington Redskins could become the first NFL team to play two games in London in one season - in consecutive weeks, no less.
- Case Keenum returns to practice for Rams, still not cleared Updated: Nov-25-15 7:49 pm
ST. LOUIS - Case Keenum returned to St. Louis Rams practice on a limited basis after missing one workout because of a concussion.
- Rams WR Bailey has surgery after being shot in Florida Updated: Nov-25-15 7:41 pm
ST. LOUIS - Many St. Louis Rams players woke to the news that Stedman Bailey had been shot in the head.
- Seattle's Marshawn Lynch undergoes abdominal surgery Updated: Nov-25-15 6:12 pm
RENTON, Washington - If the Seattle Seahawks are going to make a late charge toward a fourth straight playoff berth, they'll do it without Marshawn Lynch.
- Steelers' Todman another ex-Panther hoping for a chance Updated: Nov-25-15 5:37 pm
- Rookie 49ers QB Dylan Thompson prepares in case he's needed Updated: Nov-25-15 4:22 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Dylan Thompson has spent the majority of his rookie season as the scout team quarterback, posing as Aaron Rodgers, Carson Palmer or Russell Wilson in practice to prepare the starting defense.
- Woodson, Rivers, Megatron among sportsmanship award nominees Updated: Nov-25-15 2:56 pm
NEW YORK - Veterans Charles Woodson, Philip Rivers and Calvin Johnson are among 32 players nominated for the Art Rooney Award that honors sportsmanship in the NFL.
- Dome operator: Rams must play in St. Louis, not London Updated: Nov-25-15 1:35 pm
ST. LOUIS - The NFL announced Wednesday that the Rams will play a home game in London next season and the operator of the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis responded almost immediately by saying the team's lease agreement prohibits it.
- Gurley neutralized, Austin nonfactor lately for Rams Updated: Nov-24-15 8:02 pm
ST. LOUIS - The woebegone St. Louis Rams' offense might do well to get Tavon Austin more involved. It would be nice for all those kids up front to open a few holes for Todd Gurley, too.
- Keenum not cleared but Rams hopeful about Wednesday Updated: Nov-24-15 7:26 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams quarterback Case Keenum did not practice Tuesday while going through the NFL's concussion protocol, and coach Jeff Fisher is hopeful he'll be cleared Wednesday.
- Seattle releases DT A.J. Francis, signs RB Bryce Brown Updated: Nov-24-15 6:26 pm
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks waived defensive tackle A.J. Francis on Tuesday and re-signed running back Bryce Brown for additional depth in the backfield.
- NFL reviewing Keenum concussion procedures Updated: Nov-24-15 5:28 am
ST. LOUIS - The NFL is investigating whether correct concussion protocol was followed for Rams quarterback Case Keenum late in Sunday's loss at Baltimore.
- Thomas Rawls likely to get call at RB again for Seattle Updated: Nov-23-15 9:13 pm
RENTON, Washington - Pete Carroll was going through what stood out about his running back, the willingness to seek out contact and running with a purpose that gives the Seattle Seahawks an identity.
- Offense dragging down Rams, who have lost 3 straight Updated: Nov-23-15 9:11 pm
ST. LOUIS - Not too long ago, the St. Louis Rams thought they were a playoff contender.
- Peko pops off, then protests his innocence Updated: Nov-23-15 6:11 pm
The Bengals were either busted or they got a bum rap.
- Cardinals alone as NFC No. 2 after beating Bengals Updated: Nov-23-15 5:28 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals (8-2) have won four in a row and find themselves alone with the second-best record in the NFL (behind Carolina's 10-0).
- Bengals feel lead slipping, try to get back their edge Updated: Nov-23-15 5:23 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals got home shortly before sunrise and watched a little video of their latest loss, one that reminded them they're missing more than just sleep.
- Tomsula surprised by 49ers' tentative play in latest loss Updated: Nov-23-15 5:16 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Jim Tomsula studied the film from the 49ers' lopsided loss to the rival Seattle Seahawks and saw a tentative team, one trying not to make mistakes.
- 3 teams send reminders they should not be dismissed Updated: Nov-23-15 3:32 pm
Like Dikembe Mutombo waving his finger at anyone so unwise to challenge him in the paint, several NFL teams sent reminders Sunday that they're still viable in the playoff race.
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 11: Rams QB stays in despite helmet slam Updated: Nov-23-15 4:20 am
For all of the NFL's insistence that it takes head injuries seriously, and for all of the new measures intended to ensure that players who might have a concussion will be pulled from games and checked thoroughly, there are still moments that show just how inconsistent any such policing can be.
- Palmer overcomes early jitters, leads Cardinals to victory Updated: Nov-23-15 4:17 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Carson Palmer said last week this was "not just another game."
- Rawls big night leads Seahawks past 49ers, 29-13 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:48 am
SEATTLE - Thomas Rawls is not a big stats guy. When it came to recalling the last time he rushed for 200 yards in a game, all Rawls could remember was that it happened at Central Michigan.
- Rams, Ravens face quarterback issues over final six weeks Updated: Nov-23-15 2:44 am
BALTIMORE - At least the Rams still have options at quarterback. The Baltimore Ravens lost that luxury in the waning moments of a costly win over St. Louis.
- Bengals lose to Cardinals after late penalty, 34-31 Updated: Nov-23-15 1:44 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Domata Peko has been in the NFL for 10 seasons and seen and been called for his share of penalties. The one he was flagged for in the last second Sunday night was a new one.