- Rams QB Keenum still has to pass concussion protocol Updated: Nov-27-15 6:03 pm
ST. LOUIS - Unless Case Keenum passes the NFL concussion protocol Saturday, St. Louis will turn to benched starter Nick Foles at quarterback.
- Steelers say they must contain Seahawks QB Wilson Updated: Nov-27-15 4:35 pm
PITTSBURGH - Russell Wilson is taking his share of heat in Seattle with the Seahawks sitting at 5-5 following back-to-back Super Bowl appearances.
- Arizona Cardinals piling up points, yards, wins, fans Updated: Nov-27-15 4:33 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Bruce Arians calls it "no risk it, no biscuit," a philosophy that's piling up points, fans and victories for the Arizona Cardinals.
- Cardinals place OLB Woodley on IR, sign DT Bryant Updated: Nov-26-15 4:53 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals have placed outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley on season-ending injured reserve with a torn pectoral muscle and signed longtime Seahawks defensive tackle Red Bryant.
- Steelers wideouts face challenge against Legion of Boom Updated: Nov-26-15 3:32 pm
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Steelers have arguably the best wide receiver tandem in the NFL.
- Quiet speedster Nelson joins Arizona's passing game Updated: Nov-25-15 8:54 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - When you're 5-foot-10, weigh 160 pounds and play in the NFL, you'd better be fast.
- Redskins could play twice in London next season Updated: Nov-25-15 8:00 pm
LONDON - The Washington Redskins could become the first NFL team to play two games in London in one season - in consecutive weeks, no less.
- Case Keenum returns to practice for Rams, still not cleared Updated: Nov-25-15 7:49 pm
ST. LOUIS - Case Keenum returned to St. Louis Rams practice on a limited basis after missing one workout because of a concussion.
- Rams WR Bailey has surgery after being shot in Florida Updated: Nov-25-15 7:41 pm
ST. LOUIS - Many St. Louis Rams players woke to the news that Stedman Bailey had been shot in the head.
- Seattle's Marshawn Lynch undergoes abdominal surgery Updated: Nov-25-15 6:12 pm
RENTON, Washington - If the Seattle Seahawks are going to make a late charge toward a fourth straight playoff berth, they'll do it without Marshawn Lynch.
- Steelers' Todman another ex-Panther hoping for a chance Updated: Nov-25-15 5:37 pm
- Rookie 49ers QB Dylan Thompson prepares in case he's needed Updated: Nov-25-15 4:22 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Dylan Thompson has spent the majority of his rookie season as the scout team quarterback, posing as Aaron Rodgers, Carson Palmer or Russell Wilson in practice to prepare the starting defense.
- Woodson, Rivers, Megatron among sportsmanship award nominees Updated: Nov-25-15 2:56 pm
NEW YORK - Veterans Charles Woodson, Philip Rivers and Calvin Johnson are among 32 players nominated for the Art Rooney Award that honors sportsmanship in the NFL.
- Dome operator: Rams must play in St. Louis, not London Updated: Nov-25-15 1:35 pm
ST. LOUIS - The NFL announced Wednesday that the Rams will play a home game in London next season and the operator of the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis responded almost immediately by saying the team's lease agreement prohibits it.
- Gurley neutralized, Austin nonfactor lately for Rams Updated: Nov-24-15 8:02 pm
ST. LOUIS - The woebegone St. Louis Rams' offense might do well to get Tavon Austin more involved. It would be nice for all those kids up front to open a few holes for Todd Gurley, too.
- Keenum not cleared but Rams hopeful about Wednesday Updated: Nov-24-15 7:26 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams quarterback Case Keenum did not practice Tuesday while going through the NFL's concussion protocol, and coach Jeff Fisher is hopeful he'll be cleared Wednesday.
- Seattle releases DT A.J. Francis, signs RB Bryce Brown Updated: Nov-24-15 6:26 pm
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks waived defensive tackle A.J. Francis on Tuesday and re-signed running back Bryce Brown for additional depth in the backfield.
- NFL reviewing Keenum concussion procedures Updated: Nov-24-15 5:28 am
ST. LOUIS - The NFL is investigating whether correct concussion protocol was followed for Rams quarterback Case Keenum late in Sunday's loss at Baltimore.
- Thomas Rawls likely to get call at RB again for Seattle Updated: Nov-23-15 9:13 pm
RENTON, Washington - Pete Carroll was going through what stood out about his running back, the willingness to seek out contact and running with a purpose that gives the Seattle Seahawks an identity.
- Offense dragging down Rams, who have lost 3 straight Updated: Nov-23-15 9:11 pm
ST. LOUIS - Not too long ago, the St. Louis Rams thought they were a playoff contender.
- Peko pops off, then protests his innocence Updated: Nov-23-15 6:11 pm
The Bengals were either busted or they got a bum rap.
- Cardinals alone as NFC No. 2 after beating Bengals Updated: Nov-23-15 5:28 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals (8-2) have won four in a row and find themselves alone with the second-best record in the NFL (behind Carolina's 10-0).
- Bengals feel lead slipping, try to get back their edge Updated: Nov-23-15 5:23 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals got home shortly before sunrise and watched a little video of their latest loss, one that reminded them they're missing more than just sleep.
- Tomsula surprised by 49ers' tentative play in latest loss Updated: Nov-23-15 5:16 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Jim Tomsula studied the film from the 49ers' lopsided loss to the rival Seattle Seahawks and saw a tentative team, one trying not to make mistakes.
- 3 teams send reminders they should not be dismissed Updated: Nov-23-15 3:32 pm
Like Dikembe Mutombo waving his finger at anyone so unwise to challenge him in the paint, several NFL teams sent reminders Sunday that they're still viable in the playoff race.