- Raiders owner Mark Davis intrigued by Las Vegas as NFL city Updated: Feb-05-16 6:41 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Owner Mark Davis has a sly response when it comes to his interest in moving the Oakland Raiders to Sin City.
- Hola: Texans-Raiders in Mexico City on Nov. 21 Updated: Feb-05-16 5:26 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Hola. The NFL is heading back to Mexico.
- 15 Hall of Fame finalists, 4 connected to Polian Updated: Feb-05-16 4:56 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Bill Polian entered the Pro Football Hall of Fame last year, making one of the most dynamic speeches heard at the Canton shrine.
- About 50 Rams employees left behind in move to Los Angeles Updated: Feb-05-16 12:51 pm
- Kroenke business partner pushes St. Louis-area development Updated: Feb-05-16 10:52 am
MARYLAND HEIGHTS, Missouri - Weeks after the NFL agreed to allow Rams owner Stan Kroenke to move his team out of St. Louis, one of the billionaire sports mogul's business partners is pushing a development plan in the city's suburbs that could be funded in part by taxpayer money.
- Ex-49ers owner DeBartolo anxiously awaits Hall of Fame fate Updated: Feb-05-16 2:23 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Edward DeBartolo Jr. played no favorites. When it came to the way he treated his employees, from the stars on the field to the office workers behind the scenes, nobody argued how much he cared.
- Column: Goodell riding high, and so is the unstoppable NFL Updated: Feb-04-16 7:01 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Roger Goodell might as well mail this one in.
- AP Source: NFL planning game next season in Mexico Updated: Feb-04-16 5:18 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The NFL is planning to play a regular-season game in Mexico City this year, with the Raiders hosting the Texans.
- Some of NFL's biggest stars never played in Super Bowl Updated: Feb-04-16 3:06 pm
Some of the NFL's biggest all-time stars have a gaping hole on their playing resumes.
- 49ers reschedule Girl Scouts sleepover at Levi's Stadium Updated: Feb-03-16 11:35 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The Girl Scouts of Northern California are getting their big sleepover at Levi's Stadium after all, just rescheduled from its original date.
- EX-Badgers QB Wilson to give Wisconsin commencement speech Updated: Feb-03-16 9:06 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The University of Wisconsin says Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson will return to Madison this spring to give the school's commencement address.
- 'What If' moments that defined Super Bowl legacies Updated: Feb-03-16 2:15 am
Imagine a world where the name Scott Norwood evokes awe in Buffalo, not "aww, dude."
- Vernon Davis hopes to play a role in Super Bowl with Broncos Updated: Feb-02-16 6:59 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Vernon Davis got to sleep at home for a night in the Bay Area, stay in the same hotel where he lived during 49ers training camp last summer, and the equipment staff even promised him his old locker at Levi's Stadium this weekend.
- From Montana to Manning: Superb Super Bowls finishes Updated: Feb-02-16 11:41 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Every Super Bowl kicks off with the hopes of a thrilling game, capped by a dramatic drive in which the champion seizes control to capture the Lombardi Trophy.
- Cardinals re-sign tight end Darren Fells Updated: Feb-01-16 7:23 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals have re-signed Darren Fells to a one-year contract.
- Raiders look for short-term lease before long-term home Updated: Feb-01-16 6:44 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - With the Oakland Raiders' hopes of moving to Los Angeles on hold right now, Mayor Libby Schaaf said the team's primary focus is on securing a lease to remain at the Coliseum for the 2016 season.
- Russell Wilson throws 3 TDs in 49-27 Pro Bowl victory Updated: Feb-01-16 8:16 am
HONOLULU - With no Super Bowl trip this season for the Seattle Seahawks, their stars came to play - and dominate - at the Pro Bowl.
- Chairman says Chargers to stay in San Diego in 2016 Updated: Jan-30-16 2:30 am
SAN DIEGO - Chargers Chairman Dean Spanos said Friday that the team will play in San Diego in 2016, and he'll work with politicians and the business community to try to resolve a long, bitter fight over a new stadium.
- Elway rebuilt the Broncos following Seattle shellacking Updated: Jan-28-16 5:46 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Two years ago, the Denver Broncos touted the highest-scoring offense the league had ever seen, a record-breaking bunch that piled up 606 points in steamrolling to the Super Bowl.
- Levi's Stadium set to show off innovations at Super Bowl Updated: Jan-28-16 5:25 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - When architects set out to design a new stadium for the San Francisco 49ers, they wanted a building that fit the Silicon Valley region where it is located.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson picked 1st in Pro Bowl Draft Updated: Jan-27-16 10:32 pm
WAHIAWA, Hawaii - Eli Manning was the second pick Wednesday in the Pro Bowl Draft - and he's got his No. 1 guy on his side in wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.
- 49ers hire former Browns defensive coordinator Jim O'Neil Updated: Jan-27-16 6:57 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - New San Francisco 49ers coach Chip Kelly finally found a defensive coordinator, hiring former Cleveland Browns defensive coordinator Jim O'Neil on Wednesday.
- Bellevue police chief defends investigation in Coleman crash Updated: Jan-26-16 5:24 pm
BELLEVUE, Washington - Police Chief Steve Mylett defended his department's investigation into a car crash involving Seattle Seahawks fullback Derrick Coleman, saying Tuesday that his confidence level is "rock solid" in the investigation and charging recommendations.
- Former Husker gets 3-6 years in prison for Lincoln burglary Updated: Jan-26-16 11:45 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A former Nebraska football player has been sent to prison for burglary.
- LA Rams hire Groh as WRs coach, passing game coordinator Updated: Jan-25-16 9:34 pm
LOS ANGELES - Michael Groh was named the Los Angeles Rams' passing game coordinator and wide receivers coach Monday.