- Pats coach Belichick on having Brady back: 'He never left' Updated: Sep-04-15 11:11 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Like every game, Patriots coach Bill Belichick says he's focused on his next opponent. But he doesn't feel as if he's got a new edge with star quarterback Tom Brady able to play in the regular0season opener against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Judge's NFL bashing skips judgment of Brady in 'Deflategate' Updated: Sep-04-15 11:08 pm
NEW YORK - A judge's ruling freeing New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady to play football erased his four-game suspension but failed to address the root question of the "Deflategate" scandal: What did Brady know about a plot to deflate balls before January's AFC championship game?
- Tom Brady posts statement on Facebook Updated: Sep-04-15 11:01 pm
Tom Brady posted a statement on Facebook on Friday night, a day after U.S. District Judge Richard M. Berman vacated the New England quarterback's four-game suspension in the "Deflategate" scandal.
- Giants release veteran punter Steve Weatherford Updated: Sep-04-15 5:27 pm
- Maine Dunkin' Donuts: Free coffee for 'Deflategate' judge Updated: Sep-04-15 11:26 am
LEWISTON, Maine - A Dunkin' Donuts shop in Maine is offering free coffee for life to the federal judge who lifted New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's suspension.
- Players hoping "Deflategate" can usher in change Updated: Sep-04-15 4:06 am
PITTSBURGH - Tom Brady is free and Ramon Foster can't help but laugh. Sorry, the irony is just a little too delicious.
- Column: Wait, Goodell got it wrong again? Roger that! Updated: Sep-03-15 11:11 pm
The day is coming when NFL owners won't have enough faith in Roger Goodell's judgment to let him order lunch.
- Brady sits out after court victory, Giants top Patriots 12-9 Updated: Sep-03-15 11:01 pm
- Tom Brady not in uniform for Patriots game Updated: Sep-03-15 8:16 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Tom Brady was not in uniform Thursday night for the New England Patriots' final preseason game, against the New York Giants.
- The Latest: Falcons owner says Goodell protecting rights Updated: Sep-03-15 7:23 pm
NEW YORK - The latest on a federal judge's decision to overturn the NFL's four-game suspension of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady in the "Deflategate" scandal (all times Eastern):
- It's not over yet: What's next in the 'Deflategate' mess Updated: Sep-03-15 6:19 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Seven months. At least $3 million spent on lawyers - and probably twice that or more. Reports and responses and arbitration and appeals and even a college class in New England called "Deflategate."
- Patriots Nation exults over ruling allowing Brady to play Updated: Sep-03-15 4:51 pm
BOSTON - Patriots Nation is crowing after a federal judge on Thursday erased New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game "Deflategate" suspension.
- Patriots ready for Brady or no Brady Updated: Sep-01-15 8:41 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - No matter U.S. District Judge Richard M. Berman's ruling, the New England Patriots are prepared to move forward with or without star quarterback Tom Brady.
- Agent: Saints trade Saunders to Patriots for draft pick Updated: Sep-01-15 1:42 pm
- Without Develin, Patriots plan to be flexible at fullback Updated: Aug-31-15 6:30 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The loss of James Develin to a broken right tibia left the New England Patriots without a fullback on the roster.
- Bucs trade TE Tim Wright to Lions for kicker Kyle Brindza Updated: Aug-31-15 5:36 pm
- Brady throws 2 INTs, 1 TD, Patriots beat Panthers 17-16 Updated: Aug-28-15 11:38 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - At least for one series Tom Brady looked like Tom Brady again.
- Lions trade Michael Williams to Patriots for draft pick Updated: Aug-26-15 8:50 pm
- Patriots look for improvement in 3rd preseason game Updated: Aug-26-15 5:08 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Bill Belichick is looking for some major improvement from the New England Patriots as they head to Carolina for Friday night's third preseason game.
- Reggie Wayne looking forward to fresh start Updated: Aug-25-15 6:05 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Reggie Wayne said he was talking to several NFL teams before deciding to sign a one-year contract with the New England Patriots.
- Patriots welcome veteran WR Wayne Updated: Aug-24-15 6:50 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - New England Patriots players are looking forward to having veteran wide receiver and former rival Reggie Wayne on their team.
- Saints' Cooks dominates early, Patriots rally for 26-24 win Updated: Aug-23-15 12:54 am
NEW ORLEANS - Saints receiver Brandin Cooks looks ready to fulfill the promise he showed as a rookie last season before smashing his hand on a helmet.
- Rhode Island native's obit asks support for Tom Brady Updated: Aug-22-15 5:20 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - An obituary for a New England Patriots fan in the Providence Journal includes a shout out to quarterback Tom Brady as he fights a four-game NFL "Deflategate" suspension.
- Saints receivers, Patriots defensive backs tested each other Updated: Aug-21-15 1:26 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Patriots cornerback Malcolm Butler appreciated the chance to spend a couple days being tested at practice by record-setting quarterback Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints' offense, even if there were moments when last season's Super Bowl hero got the worst of his matchup.
- Silent Brady stands out at joint Patriots-Saints practices Updated: Aug-20-15 5:30 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Tom Brady's media blackout, purportedly on advice of lawyers handling the legal challenge to his "Deflategate" suspension, has left him unavailable to even discuss how the New England Patriots look on the football field.