- Patriots join 'Deflategate' fight in court for the 1st time Updated: May-25-16 6:41 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The New England Patriots joined the latest "Deflategate" appeal to support Tom Brady on Wednesday, taking sides with their star quarterback in court for the first time in his fight against the NFL and Commissioner Roger Goodell.
- Ex-running back Kevin Faulk voted into Patriots Hall of Fame Updated: May-18-16 1:50 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Former New England Patriots running back Kevin Faulk, who helped deliver three Super Bowl championships to the team in his 13-year career, has been voted by fans into the Patriots Hall of Fame.
- Patriots' Gronkowski not exactly a swan in 1st ballet lesson Updated: May-18-16 9:54 am
BOSTON - Don't look for Rob Gronkowski to spike his slippers in the end zone anytime soon.
- World Rugby approves Jarryd Hayne's switch to 7s from NFL Updated: May-16-16 4:55 pm
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Former San Francisco 49ers running back Jarryd Hayne was eligible to play for the Fiji sevens rugby team at the Olympics and as early as the world series event in London this weekend, World Rugby said on Monday.
- Broncos add linebacker Dekoda Watson Updated: May-16-16 12:24 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos signed unrestricted free agent linebacker Dekoda Watson on Monday, adding a special teams ace who's been in the NFL for six seasons.
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski makes Madden cover Updated: May-12-16 7:08 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Rob Gronkowski parties almost as well as he plays football, and now he's showing off both sides of his larger-than-life personality as a cover model.
- Ex-Patriots player Hernandez's friend is acquitted of murder Updated: May-12-16 6:16 pm
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - A friend of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez has been acquitted of murder in the shooting death of a man Hernandez was convicted of killing.
- Third party tries to intervene in Brady "Deflategate" case Updated: May-11-16 1:09 pm
NEW YORK - A woman who unsuccessfully tried to intervene in Tom Brady's legal case against the NFL over the "Deflategate" scandal is asking the court to reconsider his four-game suspension.
- Tom Brady's $200 cookbook a quick seller Updated: May-10-16 1:21 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - It looks like a $200 price tag couldn't keep Tom Brady's fans from gobbling up the Patriots quarterback's new cookbook.
- Lions acquire Patriots LB Jon Bostic for conditional pick Updated: May-09-16 8:26 pm
- Patriots top draft pick Jones hits the ground running Updated: May-06-16 5:50 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Cyrus Jones has spent his life in discipline-rich environments.