- Patriots ready for Brady or no Brady Updated: Sep-01-15 8:41 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - No matter U.S. District Judge Richard M. Berman's ruling, the New England Patriots are prepared to move forward with or without star quarterback Tom Brady.
- Agent: Saints trade Saunders to Patriots for draft pick Updated: Sep-01-15 1:42 pm
- Without Develin, Patriots plan to be flexible at fullback Updated: Aug-31-15 6:30 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The loss of James Develin to a broken right tibia left the New England Patriots without a fullback on the roster.
- Bucs trade TE Tim Wright to Lions for kicker Kyle Brindza Updated: Aug-31-15 5:36 pm
- Brady throws 2 INTs, 1 TD, Patriots beat Panthers 17-16 Updated: Aug-28-15 11:38 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - At least for one series Tom Brady looked like Tom Brady again.
- Lions trade Michael Williams to Patriots for draft pick Updated: Aug-26-15 8:50 pm
- Patriots look for improvement in 3rd preseason game Updated: Aug-26-15 5:08 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Bill Belichick is looking for some major improvement from the New England Patriots as they head to Carolina for Friday night's third preseason game.
- Reggie Wayne looking forward to fresh start Updated: Aug-25-15 6:05 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Reggie Wayne said he was talking to several NFL teams before deciding to sign a one-year contract with the New England Patriots.
- Patriots welcome veteran WR Wayne Updated: Aug-24-15 6:50 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - New England Patriots players are looking forward to having veteran wide receiver and former rival Reggie Wayne on their team.
- Saints' Cooks dominates early, Patriots rally for 26-24 win Updated: Aug-23-15 12:54 am
NEW ORLEANS - Saints receiver Brandin Cooks looks ready to fulfill the promise he showed as a rookie last season before smashing his hand on a helmet.
- Rhode Island native's obit asks support for Tom Brady Updated: Aug-22-15 5:20 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - An obituary for a New England Patriots fan in the Providence Journal includes a shout out to quarterback Tom Brady as he fights a four-game NFL "Deflategate" suspension.
- Saints receivers, Patriots defensive backs tested each other Updated: Aug-21-15 1:26 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Patriots cornerback Malcolm Butler appreciated the chance to spend a couple days being tested at practice by record-setting quarterback Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints' offense, even if there were moments when last season's Super Bowl hero got the worst of his matchup.
- Silent Brady stands out at joint Patriots-Saints practices Updated: Aug-20-15 5:30 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Tom Brady's media blackout, purportedly on advice of lawyers handling the legal challenge to his "Deflategate" suspension, has left him unavailable to even discuss how the New England Patriots look on the football field.
- Patriots, Saints express mutual admiration at joint practice Updated: Aug-19-15 7:12 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - The kinship between Bill Belichick and Sean Payton is apparent in the way they compliment each other, as well as the subjects they'd rather not discuss.
- Erik Pears fitting in on 49ers O-line Updated: Aug-19-15 6:05 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - New right tackle Erik Pears is doing all he can to fit into the 49ers huddle.
- 49ers trade TE Asante Cleveland to Pats for OL Jordan Devey Updated: Aug-18-15 7:54 pm
- AP sources: Brady, Goodell meet but 'Deflategate' unresolved Updated: Aug-18-15 5:47 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell met Tuesday to discuss settling the "Deflategate" legal case but were unsuccessful, two people familiar with the case told The Associated Press.
- Quinten Rollins learning fast cornerback Updated: Aug-15-15 6:23 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Whatever Quinten Rollins lacks in actual on-field experience at cornerback position, the Green Bay Packers' second-round pick makes up for with his personality.
- Patriots sign Casey Walker Updated: Aug-14-15 8:34 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The New England Patriots have signed defensive lineman Casey Walker.
- Brady makes brief show in Patriots' 22-11 loss to Packers Updated: Aug-14-15 12:12 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Tom Brady had better hope his legal defense is better than his football defense.
- LINING UP: Pack at Pats, Jets at Lions in preseason games Updated: Aug-12-15 7:31 pm
A look at what to expect in Thursday night's NFL preseason games:
- The Latest: Brady, Goodell leave court after hearing, talks Updated: Aug-12-15 6:00 pm
NEW YORK - Here are the latest developments in a federal court hearing in football's "Deflategate" scandal, with the NFL, the players' union and superstar quarterback Tom Brady at odds about a four game suspension he received for using underinflated footballs (all times local):
- Indianapolis counting on beefed up defense to stop run Updated: Aug-12-15 5:54 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - The AFC championship game is a stinging reminder of how bad Indianapolis' run defense was last season - and why the Colts had a fix-it plan.
- Peyton Manning: Tom Brady apologized to him for email barb Updated: Aug-12-15 4:12 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning says Tom Brady apologized to him - unnecessarily - after taking a shot at him in recently released emails.
- Packers' Rodgers expects to play preseason opener Thursday Updated: Aug-11-15 7:11 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers expects to play. Clay Matthews is preparing to do so, too.