- Thousands more trail cameras coming to Wisconsin Updated: May-21-16 5:20 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin scientists have launched an ambitious new plan to catalog wild animals using thousands of trail cameras, a project that could help answer just how many deer and other creatures roam the state.
- UW community proposes training, dialogue on race Updated: May-19-16 1:51 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Students, faculty and staff at the University of Wisconsin-Madison are proposing everything from mandatory diversity classes to a board game to address issues of race and discrimination on campus.
- Cold snap damages wine grape crops in Minnesota, Wisconsin Updated: May-17-16 5:41 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Vintners in southern Wisconsin and southeastern Minnesota are reeling from a weekend cold snap that ruined huge swaths of their grapes.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison gives rare posthumous degree Updated: May-13-16 1:56 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - The University of Wisconsin-Madison will award a posthumous degree Friday for just the second time in the school's 168-year history to a student who faced enormous obstacles on his way to a doctorate.
- UW-Milwaukee faculty express no confidence in system leaders Updated: May-11-16 5:47 pm
MILWAUKEE - Nearly 300 faculty members packed a classroom at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee where they unanimously passed a resolution expressing no confidence in the UW System leaders who weakened protections for tenure.
- University of Wisconsin works to improve racial climate Updated: May-08-16 10:37 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - University of Wisconsin graduate student Michael Davis says he feels isolated, excluded and afraid as a black student on the predominantly white campus, where he's been called a racial slur multiple times.
- UW-Madison leaders to get cultural training Updated: Apr-27-16 2:08 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - University of Wisconsin-Madison's executives will get cultural training following a semester marked by students' calls for a more inclusive college experience for minorities.