- Henry, McCaffrey and Watson are Maxwell Award finalists Updated: Nov-24-15 6:53 pm
Alabama running back Derrick Henry, Stanford running back Christian McCaffrey and Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson are the finalists for the Maxwell Award, given to the nation's best player.
- Auburn can add luster to season against Alabama in Iron Bowl Updated: Nov-24-15 4:52 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn coach Gus Malzahn says Alabama's likely the most talented team in the country, has the nation's best defensive front seven and one of the top running backs.
- Ragland, No. 2 Alabama feeling good entering finishing run Updated: Nov-23-15 5:15 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Linebacker Reggie Ragland says this Alabama team is different.
- CONFERENCE OUTLOOK: Clemson, Alabama control playoff fates Updated: Nov-23-15 3:14 am
The race for entrance into this season's College Football Playoff might be winding down, but that doesn't mean the drama in each of the Power 5 conferences is finished.
- Jones brings 'little man attitude,' big plays to No. 2 Bama Updated: Nov-22-15 4:16 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Cyrus Jones can be easy to overlook behind all those bulky run-stoppers and pass rushers on Alabama's defense.
- AP Top 25: Iowa up to 3 behind Clemson, Alabama; Ohio St 8th Updated: Nov-22-15 2:08 pm
Iowa moved to No. 3 in The Associated Press college football poll, taking advantage of the first losses by Ohio State and Oklahoma State to slip in behind No. 1 Clemson and No. 2 Alabama.
- Jones, Henry help No. 3 Bama top Charleston Southern 56-6 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:13 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Cyrus Jones returned two punts for touchdowns and Derrick Henry also scored twice as No. 3 Alabama romped past Charleston Southern 56-6 Saturday.
- Ex-Alabama walk on Nysewander draws praise from Nick Saban Updated: Nov-19-15 4:33 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Michael Nysewander is the guy in front of the guy, blocking for Alabama tailback Derrick Henry in short yardage situations.
- No. 3 Bama flashing some 50 yards and cloud of dust ability Updated: Nov-16-15 4:12 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama's more than a smash 'em up, knock 'em down team.
- Saban: Alabama tailback Kenyan Drake likely out 2 weeks Updated: Nov-16-15 2:50 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama tailback Kenyan Drake is likely out at least two weeks with a fractured right arm.
- No. 3 Alabama tops No. 20 Mississippi State 31-6 Updated: Nov-15-15 12:39 am
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - It wasn't until the postgame press conference that Alabama's Nick Saban could explain why he was roaming the sidelines with a prominent cut and bruise on his left cheek.
- No. 20 Mississippi State falls to No. 3 Alabama 31-6 Updated: Nov-14-15 8:55 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Mississippi State's Dak Prescott has played a huge role in beating every team in the Southeastern Conference Western Division during his fantastic career.
- No. 3 Alabama DT Robinson making plays all over the field Updated: Nov-12-15 12:07 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - A'Shawn Robinson demonstrated his power, his explosiveness and even his leaping ability against LSU.
- Also-rans keep getting chances to disrupt SEC standings Updated: Nov-11-15 6:02 pm
Vanderbilt just missed a chance to keep the SEC East race cooking last week, losing by two points in Florida's division championship clincher.
- Talented WR Wilson becoming factor for No. 20 Mississippi St Updated: Nov-10-15 4:48 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Mississippi State's De'Runnya Wilson certainly looks like an elite Southeastern Conference receiver: 6-foot-5, 215-pounds, huge hands and plenty of speed.
- No. 9 LSU humbled but determined after season's 1st loss Updated: Nov-09-15 7:11 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - If anyone knows how quickly the landscape can change in a college football season, it is LSU coach Les Miles.
- The Latest: Students involved in police confrontation ID'ed Updated: Nov-09-15 5:24 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - The latest about an arrest that turned violent near the University of Alabama as police responded to a noise complaint at an apartment hours after a football game (all times local):
- No. 3 Alabama trying to keep those Saban smiles coming Updated: Nov-09-15 5:15 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama linebacker Reggie Ragland has been around Nick Saban long enough to take some satisfaction when the coach is smiling after a game.
- Derrick Henry still coming up big for No. Alabama Updated: Nov-08-15 2:52 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Derrick Henry has become this year's version of Amari Cooper for Alabama's offense.
- Henry, No. 7 Alabama's defense smother No. 4 LSU 30-16 Updated: Nov-08-15 1:21 am
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Hit after hit, run after punishing run, Derrick Henry and Alabama's defense stole the show and proved they belong squarely in the College Football Playoff hunt.
- Alabama condemns fan sign mocking Katrina Updated: Nov-07-15 12:53 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama is condemning a fan sign targeting LSU that used Hurricane Katrina to mock the team.
- No. 7 Alabama-No. 4 LSU matchup could come down to QB play Updated: Nov-05-15 1:00 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - All Jake Coker and Brandon Harris have done is lead their teams into national title contention while directing the Southeastern Conference's top scoring offenses in league games.
- No love: Some of SEC's best players are obscure linemen Updated: Nov-04-15 2:44 pm
Some of the Southeastern Conference's best players this season are Vadal Alexander, Ryan Kelly and Laremy Tunsil.
- Fournette, Henry to take center stage in LSU-Alabama clash Updated: Nov-03-15 10:20 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - If indeed it takes one to know one, then LSU's Heisman Trophy front-runner, Leonard Fournette, should have no small measure of credibility when he describes Alabama's Derrick Henry as a supremely punishing power runner.
- No. 4 LSU-No. 7 Alabama meet in a high-stakes game, again Updated: Nov-02-15 5:24 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Jake Coker couldn't help but watch the Alabama-LSU games when he was growing up or even while playing for Florida State.