- No. 11 North Carolina closes regular season at NC State Updated: Nov-27-15 10:47 am
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina coach Larry Fedora starts team meetings by mentioning the goals of winning its Atlantic Coast Conference division and a mythical state title by beating all its instate opponents.
- No. 11 UNC's visit to NC State headlines ACC's final week Updated: Nov-26-15 4:01 am
A look at things to watch in the Atlantic Coast Conference during the final week of the regular season:
- No. 11 UNC keeps focus on NC State, not year-old trash talk Updated: Nov-23-15 3:50 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Marquise Williams insists he doesn't have a score to settle with rival North Carolina State.
- CONFERENCE OUTLOOK: Clemson, Alabama control playoff fates Updated: Nov-23-15 3:14 am
The race for entrance into this season's College Football Playoff might be winding down, but that doesn't mean the drama in each of the Power 5 conferences is finished.
- Beamer focusing on more work, bowl game after 30-27 OT loss Updated: Nov-21-15 6:29 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Frank Beamer wasn't in any great rush to reflect on a celebration of his 29 years as the Hokies' football coach, or anything else but next weekend's game.
- No. 12 North Carolina spoils Beamer's finale in OT, 30-27 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:45 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - North Carolina defensive end Mikey Bart started celebrating too soon. Marquise Williams made sure his 12th-ranked Tar Heels were able to celebrate at all.
- Virginia Tech looks to control emotions vs No. 12 UNC Updated: Nov-17-15 4:51 pm
Frank Beamer's last home game. Senior Day.
- Avoiding turnovers proving key in No. 12 Tar Heels' roll Updated: Nov-16-15 3:50 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina's offense is rolling to big yardage totals and Atlantic Coast Conference-record scoring outputs.
- Britt helps No. 1 UNC beat Fairfield 92-65 in home opener Updated: Nov-15-15 7:38 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Nate Britt is off to a good start for top-ranked North Carolina's injury-hit backcourt, probably the best news in an otherwise frustrating home opener for Hall of Fame coach Roy Williams.
- Miami loses 59-21 to Williams, No. 17 Tar Heels Updated: Nov-14-15 9:03 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Miami's penalty problem resurfaced again, along with turnovers and mistakes that never gave the Hurricanes a chance of pulling a road upset at No. 17 North Carolina.
- Williams, No. 17 UNC keep rolling in 59-21 win vs. Miami Updated: Nov-14-15 8:42 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina's season-long ascent is picking up speed.
- After tons of turmoil, Miami hanging on to Coastal hope Updated: Nov-12-15 3:39 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Coastal.
- North Carolina student dies in fall from 10-story dorm Updated: Nov-11-15 10:53 pm
An Elon University football player has died after falling from a 10-story dormitory on the campus of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- No. 17 Tar Heels getting plenty of production from wideouts Updated: Nov-09-15 4:17 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Marquise Williams is completely at ease running No. 17 North Carolina's offense. The reason isn't just his experience as a fifth-year senior, either.
- No. 21 Tar Heels meet rival Blue Devils in key ACC matchup Updated: Nov-06-15 10:43 am
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina sits alone atop the Atlantic Coast Conference's Coastal Division, still unbeaten in league play and positioned to make a run at the ACC title game.
- No. 21 Tar Heels finding biggest improvements in secondary Updated: Nov-05-15 3:36 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Charlton Warren saw plenty of ability in the defensive backs he inherited at North Carolina. The Tar Heels assistant coach just had to fix their techniques and fundamentals after they were part of the worst statistical defense in program history last year.
- Duke moves on from Miami loss, focuses on No. 21 UNC Updated: Nov-03-15 3:36 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke has good reason to move past the Miami Miracle - or, as it's referred to here, the Debacle in Durham.
- No. 21 Tar Heels leading Coastal Division entering November Updated: Nov-02-15 2:10 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - For once, North Carolina isn't trying to dig out of an early hole in the Atlantic Coast Conference standings.
- No. 23 Pitt has 4-game winning streak snapped 26-19 by UNC Updated: Oct-30-15 12:01 am
PITTSBURGH - In many ways, Pittsburgh played to its strength, grinding out slow drives and keeping the best offense in the Atlantic Coast Conference off the field.
- Williams leads North Carolina past No. 23 Pitt, 26-19 Updated: Oct-29-15 11:42 pm
PITTSBURGH - At a January team meeting, the North Carolina Tar Heels aired their grievances and dealt with their issues after a frustrating season.