- The Latest: Taylor has no problem letting voters decide pot Updated: Feb-11-16 4:07 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Latest from a forum for journalists organized by The Associated Press (all times local):
- Ohio high court: Sale of prison OK under state constitution Updated: Feb-11-16 12:32 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state Supreme Court says the sale of a northeast Ohio prison to a private company didn't violate the state constitution.
- Cleveland red-light camera case sent back to trial court Updated: Feb-09-16 10:26 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court has sent a lawsuit challenging Cleveland's traffic camera ticket system back to a judge for further deliberation.
- Correction: Drug Weight Dispute story Updated: Feb-09-16 10:13 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - In a story Feb. 8 about a case before the Ohio Supreme Court involving cocaine weights, the last name of a defense attorney was misspelled. It's Andrew Mayle, not Mahle.
- Ohio Supreme Court hears injury lawsuit over police chase Updated: Feb-02-16 3:15 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court will hear arguments in the case of a woman who sued police over injuries she suffered after a high-speed chase ended with a burglary suspect colliding with her car.
- Correction: Gas Drilling-Ohio story Updated: Jan-25-16 4:12 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - In a story Jan. 21 about an Ohio Supreme Court decision on Beck Energy Corp. oil-and-gas drilling leases, The Associated Press erroneously reported the ruling's effect on the leases. Justices deemed the leases valid; they didn't void them.
- Ohio high court delays juvenile court judge's jail sentence Updated: Jan-21-16 6:48 pm
CINCINNATI - The Ohio Supreme Court has granted a suspended juvenile court judge's request to delay her six-month jail sentence as she further appeals her 2014 conviction for unlawful interest in a public contract.
- Ohio court rejects warrantless search of legally parked car Updated: Jan-20-16 9:59 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A divided Ohio Supreme Court has rejected the warrantless search of a legally parked car even though a passenger in the car was arrested on a pending criminal charge.