- Court sides with ex-school board member in meetings case Updated: May-03-16 4:33 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court has ruled in favor of a former central Ohio school board member who says his colleagues violated state open meetings laws while exchanging emails.
- Court takes up tax on out-of-state companies' online sales Updated: May-03-16 2:14 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A likely appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court was on the minds of justices in Ohio on Tuesday as they contemplated how the state's primary business tax should apply to online sales.
- Appeals court: No jail credit for convicted rapist, murderer Updated: May-02-16 12:43 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - A court has rejected the appeal of a man convicted of murder and child rape in Ohio who sought credit for nearly 16 years of Kentucky jail time.
- Ohio high court faults law, orders teen's case reconsidered Updated: May-02-16 12:36 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court says a state law about electronically recording law enforcement interrogations is unconstitutional as it relates to minors.
- Ohio Supreme Court to hear arguments on police video case Updated: May-01-16 10:41 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court has agreed to hear oral arguments on June 14 over access to police body camera videos.
- Ohio Supreme Court approves AEP's 2012 fee pricing structure Updated: Apr-21-16 2:28 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court on Thursday upheld a pricing structure for fees that competitors must pay to American Electric Power as the utility transitions to a competitive market.
- Court upholds death sentences for 2 condemned Ohio killers Updated: Apr-20-16 11:53 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court has upheld the death sentences for two condemned killers in cases out of Toledo and suburban Cleveland.
- Ohio Supreme Court considers debate over inmate's case file Updated: Apr-20-16 10:44 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court is deciding whether police departments can shield the complete files of a long-closed criminal case until all chance of appeals are exhausted, usually because the defendant is dead.
- The Latest: Court considers debate over inmate's case file Updated: Apr-20-16 10:05 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Latest on the Ohio Supreme Court weighing whether to allow the release of investigative files after a defendant is convicted (all times local):
- Ohio Supreme Court examines issue of rape DNA testing delay Updated: Apr-20-16 9:47 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court is considering a request by prosecutors and advocates for rape victims to reinstate charges against a Cleveland man accused of attacking a woman in 1993.
- Ohio's high court: County not liable for teen's fatal wreck Updated: Apr-19-16 6:01 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state Supreme Court has ruled that a northeastern Ohio county cannot be held liable in the death of a 17-year-old girl who apparently lost control while driving on a road under repair.
- Court sets arguments in condemned killer's DNA test appeal Updated: Apr-16-16 9:55 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court has scheduled arguments in an appeal involving a death row inmate who sought DNA testing on a cigarette butt found near the scene of the 1990 double murder that led to his sentence.
- High court allows western Ohio wind farm to proceed Updated: Apr-13-16 11:54 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Opponents of a planned wind farm in western Ohio's Champaign County have lost a legal challenge.
- Court hears appeal from condemned Ohio serial killer of 11 Updated: Apr-05-16 4:35 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Defense attorneys wasted time challenging evidence against a Cleveland man who killed 11 women and hid the remains in and around his home and should have focused instead on sparing him from a death sentence, according to arguments before the Ohio Supreme Court.
- The Latest: Court hears appeal from convicted serial killer Updated: Apr-05-16 11:42 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Latest on the appeal to the Ohio Supreme Court of a man's conviction and death sentence (all times local):