- 11K guardians take Ohio Supreme Court course in 1st year Updated: Jun-25-16 9:41 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Nearly 11,000 people have taken a six-hour Ohio Supreme Court course on the fundamentals of being an adult guardian in its first year.
- Court: Ohio must refund tax penalty to congressman, wife Updated: Jun-15-16 3:38 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's Supreme Court has directed the state tax commissioner to refund a nearly $360,000 penalty to a Republican congressman and his wife who delayed paying tax on income earned by a trust because they relied on an earlier legal interpretation about the tax.
- Ohio's high court considering media access to police videos Updated: Jun-14-16 4:31 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Video footage from police body cameras and cruiser dash cams are public records that should be released promptly, an attorney for several news organizations, including The Associated Press, argued before the Ohio Supreme Court on Tuesday.
- The Latest: Court hears public access issues to police video Updated: Jun-14-16 12:33 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Latest on arguments before the Ohio Supreme Court over access to media access to video footage from police body-cameras and dash cams (all times local):
- Backers begin collecting signatures for Ohio drug-price plan Updated: Jun-07-16 12:28 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Supporters of an effort aimed at controlling the price Ohio pays for prescription drugs are collecting more signatures to try to get the idea before voters.
- Court hears arguments in condemned killer's DNA appeal Updated: May-31-16 12:27 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court heard arguments Tuesday on an appeal involving a death row inmate who sought DNA testing on a cigarette butt found near the scene of the 1990 double murder that led to his sentence.
- The Latest: Ohio court hears condemned inmate's DNA case Updated: May-31-16 12:07 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Latest on a condemned inmate's Ohio appeal over DNA testing (all times local):
- Supreme Court to weigh death sentence for Akron killer of 2 Updated: May-28-16 11:00 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court is weighing the appeal of a man sentenced to die for killing his estranged girlfriend and her new boyfriend.