- Tallent takes shot at Russia after silver in 50K walk Updated: Aug-29-15 3:08 am
BEIJING - Already outspoken about doping in his sport, Australian race walker Jared Tallent took another shot at Russia after earning a silver medal in the 50-kilometer event Saturday at the world championships.
- Usain Bolt talks doping in advance of world championships Updated: Aug-20-15 5:24 am
BEIJING - He set world records, won Olympic gold medals, danced on the track and made the sprint game feel fun again.
- Bolt back at Bird's Nest for world championships Updated: Aug-14-15 11:24 am
They burst onto the sports scene together, seven summers ago.
- USOC optimistic Los Angeles will bid for 2024 Olympics Updated: Aug-12-15 7:45 pm
This time, U.S. Olympic leaders are looking to Los Angeles as a bidder for the 2024 Olympics - a city that actually wants to host the games.
- Coe pushes proposal for independent anti-doping body Updated: Aug-12-15 12:51 pm
LONDON - Creating an independent anti-doping agency in athletics would help combat allegations that the governing body is not doing enough to weed out drug cheats or is complicit in the sport's doping problems, IAAF presidential candidate Sebastian Coe said Wednesday.
- IOC ready to act if Olympic medals affected by doping Updated: Aug-03-15 3:11 am
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - The IOC will take action against any Olympic athletes if they are found guilty of the latest doping allegations rocking the sport of track and field, IOC President Thomas Bach said Monday.