- Hull relegated, Newcastle survives on final day of season Updated: May-24-15 5:35 pm
LONDON - Hull was relegated and Newcastle ensured its survival as the Premier League season ended with a series of farewells on Sunday.
- Hull relegated after 0-0 draw with Man United Updated: May-24-15 12:45 pm
HULL, England - Hull was relegated after two seasons in the Premier League on Sunday following a 0-0 draw with Manchester United that sent the visitors into the Champions League playoffs.
- The Latest: 2nd halves underway, Spurs set for Europa League Updated: May-24-15 11:12 am
LONDON - 4:03 p.m.
- Hull and Newcastle fighting for survival on final day Updated: May-21-15 10:11 am
MANCHESTER, England - The Premier League is set for an afternoon of goodbyes on Sunday - to either Hull or Newcastle as the relegation places are decided and to two of English soccer's top midfielders.
- Sunderland secures Premier League status with Arsenal draw Updated: May-20-15 5:45 pm
LONDON - Sunderland secured its Premier League survival on Wednesday by drawing 0-0 at Arsenal, denying the London club a chance to guarantee a place in the Champions League group stage.
- Hull manager in shock at player's failed drugs test Updated: May-16-15 8:09 pm
HULL, England - Hull manager Steve Bruce said he was "shocked, saddened, disappointed and angry" after his midfielder Jake Livermore failed a drugs test.
- Newcastle loses 2-1 at QPR, still in relegation danger Updated: May-16-15 12:12 pm
LONDON - Newcastle will head into the final day of the season with its Premier League status in jeopardy after losing 2-1 to already-relegated Queens Park Rangers on Saturday for an eighth defeat in its last nine games.
- Hull closer to relegation after 2-0 loss at Spurs Updated: May-16-15 12:05 pm
- Leicester stays up after drawing 0-0 with Sunderland in EPL Updated: May-16-15 12:02 pm
SUNDERLAND, England - Leicester made sure of staying in the Premier League by drawing 0-0 with Sunderland on Saturday, completing a remarkable escape act after spending most of the season at the bottom of the standings.
- Hull, English FA suspend midfielder Jake Livermore Updated: May-15-15 1:17 pm
HULL, England - Hull midfielder Jake Livermore has been suspended by the Premier League club and the English Football Association.
- Barcelona nears Liga title after Madrid slips Updated: May-09-15 6:26 pm
- Burnley relegated from Premier League despite win at Hull Updated: May-09-15 12:56 pm
HULL, England - Burnley was relegated from the English Premier League after just one season despite a 1-0 win at Hull that dropped the home side into the bottom three on Saturday.
- Sanchez nets 2 as Arsenal beats Hull 3-1 in Premier League Updated: May-04-15 5:40 pm
HULL, England - Alexis Sanchez scored twice as Arsenal effectively secured Champions League football for an 18th straight year by beating Hull 3-1 Monday in the Premier League.