3000 block of U.S. 31: A woman reported at 2:46 p.m. Thursday that she was missing prescription medication.
- 6:30 p.m. Thursday — 3100 block of Smith Valley Road.
- 6:09 p.m. Thursday — Smith Valley Road and Library Park Drive.
- 2:30 p.m. Wednesday — Fairpoint Drive and Hurley Street.
- 5:56 p.m. Tuesday — 400 block of Greenwood Park Drive East.
- 4:38 p.m. Tuesday — 900 block of Greenwood Trails East Drive.
- 2:37 p.m. Tuesday — Main Street and Sheek Road.
Sunglass Hut, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 3:02 p.m. Thursday to a report of fraud.
400 block of Southgate Drive: Police responded at 9:42 a.m. Thursday to a report of criminal mischief.
12:45 p.m. Thursday — 2100 block of North Morton Street.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County Jail:
Harley Kalob Williams, 26, 5875 Shimer Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of violation of probation; released on $500 bond.
Landy Bridgefort, 55, 1515 Buckingham Court, Greenwood; arrested on charges of violation of probation; held without bond.
Amir Farokhi, 23, 11674 Horizon Court, Fishers; arrested on a charge of violation of probation; held without bond.
Cheri D. Crossen, 24, 304 Home St., Edinburgh; arrested on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia, theft/receiving stolen property and possession of marijuana/hashish; released on $2,000 bond.