Property damage accidents
- 5:15 p.m. Thursday — 2100 block of East King Street.
- 3:11 p.m. Thursday — 2100 block of Morton Street.
- 8:43 a.m. Thursday — Yandes Street and Cincinnati Street.
- 7:27 a.m. Thursday — Amy Lane and Arvin Road.
- 6:55 a.m. Thursday — U.S. 31 and Branigin Road.
- 6:26 a.m. Thursday — Israel Lane and U.S. 31.
- 2:19 a.m. Thursday — Interstate 65 at the 89 mile marker.
- 2:08 p.m. Thursday — Interstate 65 at the 89 mile marker.
- 5:23 p.m. Wednesday — Interstate 65 at the 90 mile marker
- 2:43 p.m. Wednesday — Monroe Street and Home Avenue
Kroger Market Place, 970 U.S. 31 North: An employee reported at 8:31 p.m. Thursday that a woman pushed a grocery cart of stolen goods out of the store.
- 800 block of Wallington Circle: Police responded at 11:39 a.m. Thursday to a report of a package missing from a door step.
- Kroger Marketplace, 5961 N. State Road 135: Police responded at 5:11 p.m. Thursday to a report of theft.
1400 block of Gatewick Drive: Police responded at 11:48 p.m. Thursday to a report of indecent exposure.
The following person recently was arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Ryan Travis Halligan, 26, 2450 Farmstead Drive, Columbus; arrested on a charge of violation of probation; held without bond.