LOS ANGELES — Authorities say one person is dead and at least three others have fallen ill at a Los Angeles apartment building, possibly from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Firefighters were called to the four-story building on Hobart Boulevard in Koreatown at around 5:45 p.m. Thursday.
The Fire Department says hazardous materials experts are currently surveying 48 apartment units but no additional patients have been found.
Fire officials say it’s the same building where another person was found dead in recent days but there’s no word yet on what caused that death.
The building is 90 years old.