Parks and Recreation: An employee reported at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday that someone stole a garage door remote from his city truck.
- 7:30 p.m. Tuesday — Jefferson Street and U.S. 31.
- 1:10 p.m. Tuesday — 1100 block of Main Street.
Pink, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 8:21 p.m. Wednesday to a report of shoplifting. Two juveniles were arrested and released to their parents.
1700 block of Elijah Blue Drive: Police responded at 2:39 p.m. Wednesday to a report of criminal mischief.
- 800 block of Grant Street: Police responded at 11:15 a.m. Wednesday to a report of theft of 15 gallons of gas.
- 1400 block of Dowell Street: A woman reported at 11:58 a.m. Wednesday that someone stole the battery from her car.
- Walmart, 1133 N. Emerson Ave.: Police responded at 3:57 a.m. Thursday to a report of theft.
- 400 block of Highland Drive: Police responded at 7:53 a.m. Thursday to a report of theft of a purse.
- 9:24 a.m. Wednesday — County Line Road and Emerson Avenue.
- 11:31 a.m. Tuesday — Cembra Drive and Averitt Road.
8:20 a.m. Wednesday — County Road 300S and County Road 150W, Trafalgar. Thomas W. Ashley, 75, Morgantown. Ashley reported elbow/lower arm pain.
4400 block of Pitcher Drive, Trafalgar: A man reported at midnight Tuesday that someone attempted to open several lines of credit in his name.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Whitney Ann Busse, 38, 139 Stoneybrook Court, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of probation order violation; held without bond.
Zachary R. Bowman, 26, Edinburgh; arrested on charges of domestic battery and criminal mischief; released on $2,000 bond.
James Anthony Mills Jr., 26, 945 Ramblin Road, Greenwood; arrested on charges of dealing in marijuana/hashish, carrying an unlawful handgun, possession of methamphetamine and possession of a controlled substance; released on $15,000 bond.
Joseph Michael Supple, 27, 4403 Madison Ave., Lot 88, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of violation of probation; held on $800 bond.
Brooke Amber Bridgewater, 28, 72 Pin Oak Court, Whiteland; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; released on $250 bond.
Jordan Hedden, 21, 1244 W. Greenbriar Drive, Greenwood; arrested on charges of battery of a public safety office and resisting law enforcement; held on $2,200 bond.
The following person recently was arrested on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and booked into jail:
Sydney C. Martillaro, 23, 103 Beachway Drive, Indianapolis; held on $1,000 bond.